User Tag List

Page 208 of 272 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    JadeAngel and toronto166 like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG

I NEEEEEEEED to go find those! Super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Found these great collapseable boxes for $3 - very strong sides and bottom, with plastic rims around the handles. Taller/deep and long.
    luckbealady, toronto166 and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a great question!
    I'm looking forward to seeing everybody's suggestions! This is a smart group, and I love what each and every one of you has to say! And if it's about freebies, samples, shopping? All the better!

Maybe you can start a new thread in Shopping Discussion, asking for everyone to pitch in their usage ideas.

I use a looooottttt of little storage dealies (though none are so cute as these collapsibles) all over the house in my vain, ludicrously inefficient and wildly lazy quest to organize this house of mine, which looks like an Idiot Bomb went off in every room.

I use smaller sectional ones for organizing small jewelry that cannot hang from my DIY jewelry frame (it's awesome, mostly cuz I didn't have to make it OR pay for it!) as well as makeup, on my vanity.

I use even smaller ones to create compartments in drawers for organization of stationery, office supply type stuffs.

I use larger clear ones in the linen closet and laundry room to store like products with like -- unmake the mess of the stockpile, which so rapidly spins out of control if you let it! (I do.)

There's one for winter accessories like scarves, gloves, and toques, which goes into the storage closet during this kinda weather we've been sweating and moaning through, and comes out to sit by the door when the cloud gods take big snowy dumps on us, starting earlier and earlier every year ...

The cats have their own box for toys.

I have many basket type ones in my cupboards to organize baking ingredients.

We use one, not unlike what was posted in picture form, as a catch-all for when we're cleaning, or clearing out as we are constantly in the maddening midst of doing a hecka ton of clothing donation to a place that is a charity, sure, and probably a worthy one, but it's also A: Not a scam to divert most of the money into the pockets of whomever's running that show and whomever s/he hired to enjoy helping steal from the poor, and 2: THE BEST THRIFT STORE IN THE WORLD. (PM me if ya wanna know more, especially if you live in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge, like if ya haven't been there.

I can bend your e-ear about their $4 shoes in near-mint condition, their adherence to a loyalty rewards programme [Vicinity], and the BONKERS FRIENDLY staff including my favourites, a funny, charming German couple, married 57 years, who both openly wished the same marital happiness longevity upon my partner and me. Sure, they forgot to give me the loyalty points but where else do you get free tips on your marriage like, "Make fun of each other"? I'M GONNA BE MARRIED FOREVER, we're THAT GOOD at calling each other names, like the woman's adorable "insult" when we couldn't figure out a keyed lock -- "You're all nincompoops!")

My husband organizes his video game gear -- consoles, controllers, battery packs, the games themselves) in one similar to what's posted. Well, not ONE, more like a half dozen, lol.

We're container people! And I can't wait to get my hands on those beauts.

Be careful to not overload these -- the handle will rip right off and spill every gosh darn where! I learned my lesson on this one QUICK: JUST BE CAUTIOUS.

I use the nice fabric ones as well for any kind of storage within a wall unit or shelves, so that nobody can see through and peer at whatever's inside, and the whole box can be taken out and frantically sifted through when need arises.

I have one entirely full of hair care products -- remember my stockpile? I do it with everything: toilet paper, hair care, canned goods, whatever. In order to keep that anywhere NEEEEEAR under control is by using a lot of these organizing boxes / baskets, throughout the house.

I use them when I am sorting things to throw out or donate or simply organize ... you can't even see the top of ANY table in this here house anymore as most surfaces are all just sopping in JUNKS, as I have not been able to assess the new boxes I need, and bring my lofty expectations straight into Dollarama.

I use them for seasonal and other types of storage in the bedroom closet.

I use one as a hamper for my husband's socks -- anyone else's Special Dudeman manage somehow wad them up tightly while taking them off, then leave them scattered around the freshly tidied house??? -- so that he can throw them in there instead of all over my floors, my bathroom, and my patience, lol.

I've brought empties back to the LCBO in one.

I take cats for Air Taxi rides, where I force them to sit in the box while I vroom-vroom around, enjoying it roughly 9000% more than the "dumb animal" does. (If you are gearing up to do just that in a shortly, please note: DOES NOT OPERATE WITH FATTE CATTES. The handles will give, the box goes splat, the cat's stuck to the ceiling fan by claw and sheer determination to escape the thrall of pure Cat Lady.

I throw in cleaning supplies and make it a basement cleaning caddy -- much easier than dropping a clumsy armload of Borax and friends to clatter mercilessly on the aluminum hollowness of the machines. I do similar with my gardening gear. When the stuff goes back into corrugated storage, I just dump directly from the basket and use the thing for some other little mess.

I really enjoy, since I have recently moved and "dragging my feet" would be a stunning compliment on the speed and efficiency of my unpacking, sweeping a large portion of Tabletop Tumult into the box, and then hand-sorting from that box.

I've then succeeded in breaking my task up into a manageable chunk for maximum probability of me actually doing an iota more than bupkis, and it feels more fun, like a gift holiday or better yet, snooping through someone else's stuff (especially when they do NOT wantcha to)

Really, the only limit is your imagination, you can store nearly anything in them. If you were looking for uses outside of storage and

Whenever there is a colour option, pick the most "neutral" one, that will match the decor of multiple rooms, as these boxes' contents tend to get shifted all around within the house and who knows what ends up where. Well, CHECK THE BASKET!
    chores, sorry for giving you crap you can't use

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Nice find, what are some good ideas for using those collapsible boxes around the house?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, my my my ... the above post is gonna be riddled with typos, I just know it! Nobody make fun of me until I go get some sleep, BE COOL, GUYZ.
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice find, what are some good ideas for using those collapsible boxes around the house?

I think these would be great for the trunk. They fold up, so don't take space, but can be used to keep your groceries upright or stuff sorted like your newly purchased clothes away from groceries. In the winter I keep sweaters, boots, mitts, hats etc. in my trunk and this would be great to store those and keep them all together.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I use storage bins in my pantries, fridge, and freezer to keep things organized. Kids snacks go in a bin, baking things like sprinkled and such, spices, seasoning packets, and so on.

Freezer j have plastic bins for "lunch stuff" and smoothie baggies. And frozen fruit/veg. I have my kids toys in large bins. Craft stuff, small tiny board books that look silly on the book case go in bins.

I have tons of stuff from my stock piles in bins. My bathroom cupboards are full of bins to keep things tidy.

In the bedroom my husband and I both have bins in our night stands for "stuff" in his wardrobe I have three bins for him for socks, boxers, and then his "stuff" like belts, deodorant, etc.

In my boys rooms I have bins for everything, diapers, wipes, blankets, slippers, socks, hats, toiletries like creams and such, books.

We live in a small 70's era home so I've learned to get very creative with my storage solutions. Everything goes in bins! Lmao

Oh I also have a "junk bin" for stuff that's not really "junk drawer" materials. So mail to file, keys, wallets, sunglasses, etc. So we don't have counter clutter. And I sort through it every so often and clean it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by samm07; Tue, May 31st, 2016 at 10:05 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Saw a cute crayola crayon tin holds 24 crayons $1.50

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    anisa, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^anisa I use them to store paper goods, sewing items, socks and underwear, photography equipment, dvds, toys. I'm short on closet space so luv em.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wine bottle toppers with name plates $3, msrp on back $24.99. also ones for cheese to write names of different cheeses on for party.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Wed, Jun 1st, 2016 at 09:56 AM.
    Dinobuzz, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Found these great collapseable boxes for $3 - very strong sides and bottom, with plastic rims around the handles. Taller/deep and long.
    Did they come in any other patterns?
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went looking for these storage totes at my dollarama today but no luck. Mine doesn't seem to get the really good stuff in lately

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Did they come in any other patterns?
    That was all I saw, and I grabbed the only 2 still packaged left at my store - if the pattern hadn't been something I like, I probably wouldn't have noticed them. They were just kind of sitting back on the wall with all the other storage/folding boxes, near the shower curtains.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can I ask what the dimensions of the box? I wonder if it would fit in Ikea kallax shelf?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donut View Post
    Can I ask what the dimensions of the box? I wonder if it would fit in Ikea kallax shelf?
    12" wide, 6" deep, and 10" tall
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    anisa, sassypants, ashoo and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Today's finds:

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1464977258118.jpg
Views: 1693
Size:  81.0 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1464977268547.jpg
Views: 1289
Size:  73.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1464977279737.jpg
Views: 1347
Size:  127.4 KB

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    anisa, JadeAngel, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Page 208 of 272 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 ... LastLast

Thread Information