User Tag List

Page 73 of 272 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4069
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a cars lunch box with attached water bottle for $3. Good for my soon to be kindergartener!!

they had Disney aprons with matching hats for $3, looked like great quality. Only had girl ones there, though I think there were cars ones at one point. I should have grabbed some for the gift closet!!
    anisa likes this.
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Decided to check out Dollarama yesterday and saw lots of great items...ended getting these: Perler beads (Gumballs design 225pcs) for $1, E-Z Bat for $3, Static Matic refills (to use w/Swiffer sweeper) for $1, The Hair Bean(detangles hair easily)(gonna try using for my ASD child to help with washing hair independently) for $2. Lots of other stuff but refrained from buying too much even though there are really good deals to be had!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Which location was this at? Anyone in GTA seen the memory foam bathmat recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    New finds at my local store....

-large memory foam bathmat for $3. A while back they had smaller memory foam bathmats and I bought one and have been very pleased with it!
    -large plush bathmat for $3. Super soft!
    -Disney Princess Pez dispensers including the new Merida!
    -dvds....actually saw lots of movies I recognized including Harry Potter!
    -Built brand (pricey!) camera pouches. They are small and I think I'm going to actually pick one up for my phone. Found it online. This is the exact one they have and I think they are priced at $2! http://www.builtny.com/product/40678?cid=471035
    -reuseable shopping bags, the nylon ones that fold into their own little pouch. I'll try to take a picture of the three I've bought so far. They are $1.50 and I love the prints they have and they hold a lot!
    -tie dye kits! These are $3. I picked one up on the weekend and made my daughter a cool tie dye heart tank. I'll take a picture of it too and share it. This type of kit costs so much at Michaels and it came with three colours, the squirt bottles, rubber gloves, elastics and bling to add. I'll take a pic of this too.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Please don't buy any food product or product that goes on your body. Way too many reports. And the recalls come way too late. So sad
    Snow In Summer likes this.
    New mom October 2014!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry for the hoard of pics, I'm moving out for the first time at the end of the month and stocked up on kitchen supplies! I bought a whole lot more but these are the ones i want to share. Some have been mentioned or posted before but I'm reposting with the actual item out of the box.
    Name:  IMG_2230.JPG
Views: 3640
Size:  48.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_2231.JPG
Views: 3483
Size:  22.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_2232.JPG
Views: 4228
Size:  35.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_2234.JPG
Views: 3524
Size:  47.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_2235.JPG
Views: 3323
Size:  40.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2240.JPG
Views: 4859
Size:  33.7 KB
    Someone else posted this bamboo chopping board but it was a $3 larger version. I was super bummed! this one was $2 and seems like a lot smaller than the $3 version. Wish the store I went to had the bigger one but oh well.
    Name:  IMG_2236.JPG
Views: 3932
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2237.JPG
Views: 3624
Size:  34.4 KB
    I'm most likely going back for the square pan version of this glass dish.
    Last edited by kerpao; Wed, Jul 31st, 2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: pictures fixed!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i need one of those cooling racks! i hate when my cake gets all soaking on the bottom when I all i have is a plate to cool them off on!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerpao View Post
    Sorry for the hoard of pics, I'm moving out for the first time at the end of the month and stocked up on kitchen supplies! I bought a whole lot more but these are the ones i want to share. Some have been mentioned or posted before but I'm reposting with the actual item out of the box.
    Name:  IMG_2230.JPG
Views: 3640
Size:  48.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_2231.JPG
Views: 3483
Size:  22.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_2232.JPG
Views: 4228
Size:  35.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_2234.JPG
Views: 3524
Size:  47.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_2235.JPG
Views: 3323
Size:  40.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2240.JPG
Views: 4859
Size:  33.7 KB
    Someone else posted this bamboo chopping board but it was a $3 larger version. I was super bummed! this one was $2 and seems like a lot smaller than the $3 version. Wish the store I went to had the bigger one but oh well.
    Name:  IMG_2236.JPG
Views: 3932
Size:  46.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_2237.JPG
Views: 3624
Size:  34.4 KB
    I'm most likely going back for the square pan version of this glass dish.
    awesome finds!! thank you for posting Good luck with the move
    kerpao likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Please don't buy any food product or product that goes on your body. Way too many reports. And the recalls come way too late. So sad
    I completely disagree. I have a friend who has worked for years at a Dollarama, a really nice and well-kept store. Many of the food items come directly from the same place the grocery stores get them. Bars come from their respective companies, chips get delivered weekly by Lays (I've seen the Lays truck at my local store regularly actually). Same can be said for my of the other items.

As a loyal employee to her store, she gets so frustrated when she hears people bawking at the thought of buying food at Dollarama. They are inspected by the food board just the same as any other store, have to follow the same rules, etc. There is a huge stigma attached to dollar stores...they only sell stale food, food shipped in from god-knows-where, that their plastics will kill you, etc. etc. There are some really dumpy dollar stores around (a couple in my town I will not buy from as the stuff really looks questionable!) but I've always been happy with Dollarama and because I know someone that's worked for them for so long and I hear things from her and often ask her questions about the products if I'm unsure.

As for plastic, it is illegal to sell anything that isn't BPA-free and that rule applies to Dollarama also.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Like the kids pizza slice holder..did they have any boys type ones?
    I saw Cars ones.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tearlessnights View Post
    found hello kitty stuff there... luv luv luv
    nice, what kinda stuff was there?

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I often wonder about the plastic fumes in those stores... Can't be healthy. Other stores don't smell that way!

There have been recalls of items sold there... poisonous counterfeit toothpaste, contaminated baby and makeup wipes, lead in baby products. A manager wouldn't always be aware of where everything came from or how it was made. Great if there are products (like chips and brand-name chocolate bars) you KNOW are safe and are coming from the usual channels.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    I often wonder about the plastic fumes in those stores... Can't be healthy. Other stores don't smell that way!
    DH and I call that smell the "Chinese shipping container" smell....ahhhh! I find that mostly in the "other" dollar stores...lol
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Wed, Jul 31st, 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I picked up the tie dye kit- definitely looks awesome for $3, ty for the heads up, canadian.mere! Says it does 15 projects!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Something that made me and my son happy today; Hamster Webkinz for $2.50. I started looking for these the other day and ordered a couple online at Chapters. $2.50 even beats the sale Chapters had on a couple.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/home/s...kinz&suggest=1

My dollarama had the peace one, brown one, sparkly pink, purple, leopard print purple, halloween one and an easter one.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw an 18w hair dryer for $3 today....

Page 73 of 272 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information