User Tag List

Page 26 of 272 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree9955Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I picked up the nail art stamp kits last week -- went back yesterday and they were all gone. Seems like some of the good stuff disappears within days -- time to start making more frequent trips!
    linguistar and nessa23 like this.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

went yesterday. Found the kettles, and the closet organizer things. Picked up cigarette holder for DH stocking stuffer, and a couple other small things....
    Was really hoping to find the lap desk things, but no luck. Oh well. Thanks for posting all your finds everyone, I think I will be a regular Dollarama shopper from now on!!!

Oh, I did find (although didn't buy) the case logic cases that were mentioned a few pages back. They were nice, but I had no use for them....

I also found hard-cover childrens Scholastic Disney storybooks for $1. They were still in a box waiting to be put on the shelf, but I grabbed a couple for my nephew anyway. Can't go wrong!! (I believe the titles I saw were Peter Pan, Dumbo, Cinderella, and I think Sleeping Beauty)
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I saw some hard cover coffee table type books, lady gaga, jonas bros, singers, animals, original prices 50$ up and were sellng at $ama for 3$!!! craazzzzy
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Found the nail art stamp kits, and the rain X windshield blades 26", no luck finding the chuck DVD with car.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you like board games...we do at xmas anyways...I picked up a couple of Smithsonian games for $3 ea that look like they could easily be worth $30 or more. Also, a couple of Glee watches for girl gifts at $3 ea .I bought one awhile back that was a different style so it must have been for boys. The band is narrower on these. The original price tag was $28! Still live in hope that I will come across the lap desks but none so far!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I saw some hard cover coffee table type books, lady gaga, jonas bros, singers, animals, original prices 50$ up and were sellng at $ama for 3$!!! craazzzzy
    saw a lady gaga book too. huge book with mostly photos that would make a great gift for a fan. also, atkins diet book and few other hardcovers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

some some nice Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 300 pz puzzles that come with a poster, also saw a couple 3d puzzles that looked kinda neat

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

picked up the chef basket!!!

watching the video on it now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeg5kw_KED4
    thecountess likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

cinpow, which store did you pick up the chef basket, looks like a great item..... I want one..
    thecountess likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone in the Hamilton area that has seen the Gaga book? I'm a fan and would love to get one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Angel View Post
    Anyone in the Hamilton area that has seen the Gaga book? I'm a fan and would love to get one.
    Sorry this wasn't in the Hamilton area Dark Angel....hope you find one....it had to be about $50 or more originally, massive coffee table book so if it is in the book area you won't miss it.
    Dark_Angel likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I was at the Sherwood Park location (AB) yesterday bought the lap desk $3.00,
    also bought Russell Stover caramel cover chocolates 84g bag for $1.00.

Notice the kettles there, also they had the Lady Gaga book there too Store had lots of stock in boxes in isles so it was kind of hard to shop, but had a great selection.
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok so the lapdesks have been seen in BC and now AB. Hopefully they are making their way east and will soon be seen in Ontario! LOL
    seylz_gurl likes this.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mazola oil spray $2.00,Keebler granola bars $2.00,Duncan Hines cake mix,Betty Crocker fudge mix,Breton crackers,Motts clamato juice and and Secret antiperspirant spray.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 01:55 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Sorry this wasn't in the Hamilton area Dark Angel....hope you find one....it had to be about $50 or more originally, massive coffee table book so if it is in the book area you won't miss it.
    That's ok. Thank you for your reply. I called my local Dollarama up where I heard they were spotted and they are all gone. Someone from SC has been nice to offer me an extra they picked up. Thank you so much to that individual!

Page 26 of 272 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information