User Tag List

Page 24 of 272 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    I finally found the laptop desk. They were at the end of the aisle of the toy section. I almost walked past it cause I thought it was a something else at first cause I thought it would be a plain laptop desk. There were only 2 left. This is what mine looks like. I'm not sure if this is the only design they have.
    hey thats neat!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Found wall clocks with Disney princesses, Cars, Toy Story, and Tinkerbell for $2 each. They are about 6" in diameter. Also matching night lights for $2 each.
    Abby5 and r0c0upons like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i know this is long long long time ago thingy, but does dollarama still carries mini christmas trees for $1 or $2??? I lost mines from like 10 years ago that I brought for $1. are they still around?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i know this is long long long time ago thingy, but does dollarama still carries mini christmas trees for $1 or $2??? I lost mines from like 10 years ago that I brought for $1. are they still around?
    I saw mini trees at the dollar store just yesterday.
    GoddessDigi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    i think they're talking about what to put in the fondue pot, they don't come with anything and dollarama doesn't seem to have the actual fondue chocolate recommended for the product.

would cadbury bars or something work?

Yes, thank-you this seems to be the problem I've bought the fondue pot and now can't find the stuff to go in it. You could use the milk bars but you need the caramel seperate, it's actually pretty neat but I can't find the stuff....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    137 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    Did you look in the food isle? At my store I think it was right across the junk food near the top shelf they had the chocolate fondue kit. I know I have also seen them at Superstore if you can't find it at your Dollarama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    The fondue sets are all over all my dollaramas...hope you find some
    Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    i think they're talking about what to put in the fondue pot, they don't come with anything and dollarama doesn't seem to have the actual fondue chocolate recommended for the product.

would cadbury bars or something work?
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    we can make our own chocolate for for the fondue, I had tried to warm up some 35% cream in a pot, than add pieces of chocolate bars in it. after it all melts down, stir it to blend, pour it in the pot, it works fine. this coming week, I think nf had the lactantina 35% cream for $1.99. time to make more fondues! you can choose to add some cocoa powder in it to make it taste like dark chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    also if you get the fondue pot you can add some marshmallows/cookies or something with it.. as well no frills has cadbury bars on for $1.87 and they have a save $1 wub2 bars coupons next to it..
    i was supposed to stop in today and check out more thing.. never made it.. maybe tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    oops!! Sorry ...just melt any chocolate first in the micro or on stove and just add oil to make it runny make sure your fondue pot is warm too. Any chocolate will work If you are making a gift basket-put cookies and chocolate (wafers,bars,or chips) , pretzels, etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by oiseau_j View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can use toblerone chocolate for fondue though I'm not sure if you need to add anything to it. I think you can just use it plain. & they have holiday toblerone! It would go well with the fondue set.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmeg View Post
    you just need to add a bit of whipping cream to it to thin it out a bit. its yummy!

Wow, thanks for ALL the replies. I was really hoping to find the kit to go with it and make it a simple little gift for an exchange but I may have just get something else.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda83 View Post
    Wow, thanks for ALL the replies. I was really hoping to find the kit to go with it and make it a simple little gift for an exchange but I may have just get something else.
    I bought fondue kits at Costco on clearance a few months ago..$4.97. I am sure they are gone by now

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

bought the kitchenaid rubber spatulas for my daughter's stocking and daughter-in-lw where 1.25 each -saw the same thing in sears the other day 3.99-also my pizza cutter broke from years ago -so got myself the kitchenaid one for 1.25-its awesome
    anisa, r0c0upons and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I saw the mini trees at the Square One store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    bought the kitchenaid rubber spatulas for my daughter's stocking and daughter-in-lw where 1.25 each -saw the same thing in sears the other day 3.99-also my pizza cutter broke from years ago -so got myself the kitchenaid one for 1.25-its awesome
    Thnx the wheel on my pizza cutter keeps falling off...will get one of these.
    coupon girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Found nice car mats. Pack of 2 for $ 3. They were all feminine but pretty. One had fairies and the other two were flowers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Whitby Dollarama on Taunton has some Wilton Gingerbread House cookie cutters and a great cupcake decorating set for $2. They also have some Star Wars Lightsabers for the Wii.

The Dollarama in Whitby by Dundas/Kendalwood has some really great silicone Christmas tree cake moulds too!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Club penguin plush 3$
    light-up lightsaber Star wars for wii 3$
    Last edited by Charlie73; Sat, Dec 8th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I didn't find soy candles when I went to the dollar store but I did fine a package of 4 really nice candles in tins for $3 and they smell amazing! I got cinnamon berry scent as an extra gift for my mom since she loves candles.
    Abby5 likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night at the St. Clair W. & Runneymede (Toronto) location I saw some scented holiday candles for $1 each. There's Mint Cookie (smelled like cookie but no mint), Gingerbread, Apple Pie, and Vanilla Bean. They smelled wonderful so I got a couple. Will get some more to give as part of a hostess gift. Going to burn one right now!

Name:  1207122134-00.jpg
Views: 1528
Size:  30.5 KB
    FrugalNotCheap and rngirl87 like this.

Page 24 of 272 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread Information