User Tag List

Page 94 of 272 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    here are some pics! Sorry for the bad quality...battery is almost dead on my phone. Here's the front of the box

Inside the box...the loom, 600 elastics in red/white/green, a small baggie of the clips, the hook and the box says it comes with 3 charms but mine came with 4 charms

...and my first attempt at making a bracelet. I will admit, I had to go to You Tube to figure it out but this style bracelet (fishtail) was super easy.
    Great job on the bracelet!
    renegado, sweetmomma and Mich649 like this.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    My employer requires bag checks as well, but we usually just laugh about it while having it done, because most of us are honest people.
    I don't find it offensive at all, because I've seen many genuinely nice people that I've worked with in the past been caught stealing product and money from the tills.

Bag and coat checks are absolutely mandatory for high end retail. We weren't even allowed to put our coats on in the store! We had to have them checked along with our bags and then we could put them on once we were out the door. Sucked in the winter, but I guess they had someone in the past that would have the check done then go in the corner to put their coat on and stuff the pockets with small goods before leaving!!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    My employer requires bag checks as well, but we usually just laugh about it while having it done, because most of us are honest people.
    I don't find it offensive at all, because I've seen many genuinely nice people that I've worked with in the past been caught stealing product and money from the tills.
    The entire concept of the possibility of people shoplifting at Dollarama amuses me no end, their prices are so rock-bottom, what's the point?

I pay every time, but many times at the front cash I FELT like I was getting a steal, the bargains were so fantastic. I've probably saved hundreds of dollars over the years with the incredible stuff I've found a Dollarama.
    scbpooh and nessa23 like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kava5 View Post
    The entire concept of the possibility of people shoplifting at Dollarama amuses me no end, their prices are so rock-bottom, what's the point?

I pay every time, but many times at the front cash I FELT like I was getting a steal, the bargains were so fantastic. I've probably saved hundreds of dollars over the years with the incredible stuff I've found a Dollarama.
    i worked at dollarama and you would be surprised at how often theft occurs. once we had this shopper come in with a wheelie bag, filled it up and just walked out. i was flabbergasted.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was working with dollarama through the co op program I work for....they had 2 security guys who were there to pretend to be shopping to catch shop lifters...they would catch at least 10 a day....no joke...but then this specific dollarama is located in a very poor area in the city I work in....

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

They now have Christmas loom band packs, of white, red, green, and bands that are half green & half red for a $1!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Found lots of Loom Band Refill Packs (in with the hair accesories). Many colors available both in solid & mix packs with hooks. $1 each! Stocked up on a few to try out my new looms. Yay!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Checked out the Christmas aisle today...and saw lots of cute cat/dog stuff! Santa costumes, red christmas sweaters, hats, frilly collars, stocking for pets, etc...
    luckbealady likes this.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I found an amazing deal at Dollarama today! They had Gunapods from Gunamuna for $3.00!! These are the 2 colours they had and only in size 9-18 months. I bought one of each -- they retail for $25-30ish dollars a piece and they have great reviews.

This was at the Dollarama in Ajax on Hwy 2 in the Wal-Mart plaza for anyone interested. They still had 2 blue ones and 4 striped ones left (and this was just an hour or so ago) Hopefully my pics aren't huge!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Had to go to 2 Dollaramas to find a travel neck roll for DH, he only wanted it in black. I also found a Goody boar bristle brush for $2. Going through the isles slowly browsing. I found a lot of things, acrylic lipstick stand,Rimmel eye shadow quads, gloves that you can use with your iPod, cute Christmas decorations, travel size sugar packets, knock offs of Ferraro Rocher.

Hubby called while I still had 2 aisles to go, pleaded with me to come home. Told me to leave the buggy, yes I had to get a buggy, said he didn't even want the neck roll, just come home now. He was saying we could shop together on his day off, so please come home. If I shop with Hubby, he wont want half the stuff I want. I only bought the brush and the neck roll, to spite him mostly. Boo..... It was like he thought the Dollarama was addicting or something, maybe it is hahaha

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone seen Crazy Carpets at dollar stores in your area? Or anywhere else for that matter, for a dollar store price?
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by happy_me24 View Post
    I found an amazing deal at Dollarama today! They had Gunapods from Gunamuna for $3.00!! These are the 2 colours they had and only in size 9-18 months. I bought one of each -- they retail for $25-30ish dollars a piece and they have great reviews.

This was at the Dollarama in Ajax on Hwy 2 in the Wal-Mart plaza for anyone interested. They still had 2 blue ones and 4 striped ones left (and this was just an hour or so ago) Hopefully my pics aren't huge!

my store still had lots of them left when I was there earlier this week. They have been out for awhile but don't seem to be moving. I loved these when DD was smaller.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Has anyone seen Crazy Carpets at dollar stores in your area? Or anywhere else for that matter, for a dollar store price?
    Just picked one up at Canadian tire this weekend--it was $3.58 (odd price). The Christmas toy drive fellow said they really like these because they can go for so many ages groups. They also have a longer version, I think it was $6?. I know it is not the dollar store, but not a bad price.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

The Crazy Carpets are like the cars and hills mat things, right?
    I saw some at the Dollarama next to FutureShop, on Dixie and Dundas.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    my store still had lots of them left when I was there earlier this week. They have been out for awhile but don't seem to be moving. I loved these when DD was smaller.
    Which store did you go to if you don't mind me asking?

Page 94 of 272 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread Information