User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I found a video of MrCoupon's stockpile on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMlzN9M-8s

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

here is an intering post by another couponer in the states:
    http://jillcataldo.com/node/14388

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    i honestly wish canada would be the same as the us when it comes to couponing if this was ever to happen i dont think i would ever ask for anything else :D

I agree!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think some of them should teach a food bank or soup kitchen how to extreme coupon so they could maximize there stock pile

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by >Femme Fatale< View Post
    Oh wow, would it be possible to do anything near as extreme here ? Could you imagine having to manually input all of those coupons?
    i think i have come close on 2 occasions saved over $900 (in coupons, not sales/ pming) with OOP $16.xx (mainly diapers/ wipes/ pullups)
    also a semi recent one was over $1200 in coupon savings and an OOP of around $120 (wide mix of everything in the store)

also the LD i go to enters the coupons a lil differently for me (and possibly others) they don't take the coupons till the end, and they are sorted into piles of the different amounts $1, $2, $1.5, $5 etc and the piles are counted so 26 $1 off coupons and its entered as a multiple, i am not sure how they enter it as a multiple, but i know it has to be more than 6 coupons to do it. another LD i went to asked me to sort into $ amounts and they literally took out the calculator and put 26 x $2 and it was entered like the coupon was $52 instead of 26 lines of manufacturer coupon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by winterpegger View Post
    I think some of them should teach a food bank or soup kitchen how to extreme coupon so they could maximize there stock pile
    I think this is an amazing idea. Or, a food bank could gather a group of regular volunteers and assemble an "Extreme Couponers" team to maximize food donations. Welcome to SC. Thanks for your great first post.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    i think i have come close on 2 occasions saved over $900 (in coupons, not sales/ pming) with OOP $16.xx (mainly diapers/ wipes/ pullups)
    also a semi recent one was over $1200 in coupon savings and an OOP of around $120 (wide mix of everything in the store)

also the LD i go to enters the coupons a lil differently for me (and possibly others) they don't take the coupons till the end, and they are sorted into piles of the different amounts $1, $2, $1.5, $5 etc and the piles are counted so 26 $1 off coupons and its entered as a multiple, i am not sure how they enter it as a multiple, but i know it has to be more than 6 coupons to do it. another LD i went to asked me to sort into $ amounts and they literally took out the calculator and put 26 x $2 and it was entered like the coupon was $52 instead of 26 lines of manufacturer coupon
    Our LD is kinda the same but they dont do by dollar, they take the stack and enter it. Say if its a $9 stack they enter a $9 coupon instead of a $4, a $2, $2, $1 or whatever the combination is.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieJ View Post
    I think this is an amazing idea. Or, a food bank could gather a group of regular volunteers and assemble an "Extreme Couponers" team to maximize food donations. Welcome to SC. Thanks for your great first post.
    and the volunteers could collect tons of flyer inserts

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    I didn't think there were any more extreme couponers than us Smart Canucks, except for the U.S. couponers.
    And 3,000 rolls of tp isn't so much; a person could stack it against the inner walls, or in the attic, and it would serve as insulation, and cut down on the heating or AC bills. JK, although I did glance at my own stockpile of tp, and did some mental math, I'm WELL below that amount.
    omg hahaha that's too funny
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I must say I am jealous of the deal the Americans can get and all the coupon sites they have. I get so frustrated just finding some in my paper and especially online. Why doesnt Canada have great coupon sites and printable coupon sites. Why can't Canadian stores allow coupon grouping or staking? I would love to have a months stockpile of something. I hate finding a great coupon only to see its only good in the USA. I love SC and would be in a bad place without all the great info on deals and coupons. I really wish there was an easier way to get more coupons. How do they even get more than one anyways? (other than blue box diving)which Im not above doing except not in the winter brrrr.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

if only i could stack!
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

it was definately the most interesting thing i've watched in a while! i totally get the obsession with wanting to make sure every coupon goes through and always wanting to get a better deal next time. i find myself doing the same since becoming a couponer! i really liked how the last guy donated all that cereal to the food bank as well.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

BLEW MY MIND! I felt the rush for them when i saw the prices dropping and dropping. I can't stack unfortunately but i still manage to get my own nice 'rush' at my wal-mart. those darn Americans have it soo easy with coupons- i would be ashamed if I was an American and didn't take advantage of it.
    Did anyone else think it hit a little close to home when you saw the lady chastising everyone in the store for not having coupons?? or not being able to stop talking about couponing to friends and family? My face went a little red bc that is totally me haha... I at least give my extras out to people in the stores - i have gotten a lot of thank you's... and a LOT of weird looks lol

I can't wait to see more!
    Coupon savings since Jan 1st 2011- $982.46

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

hmm .... *wonders if Boo is aware he spelled his own site name incorrectly in the title*

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Can anyone upload the show somehow? I am dying to see it From the lil clip, all them toothbrushes? I was elated when ladyariana raok me 2 lmao
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information