User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 66 of 114 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

And Scott's donation to the Food Bank includes large bottles of pop and other equally non-nutritious items. The Greater Vancouver Foodbank laments the fact that they receive so many sugar laden products when what they need/want/have room to store is peanut butter, tuna, canned salmon, brown rice, etc., etc.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    May 25 Arizona's Amber Flores feeds her family of six on just $50 a week.Meanwhile in Ohio Amanda tries to impress her grandmother by besting her own couponing haul record.
    bump for tonight

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder Poirot!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I want those vitamin waters, darnit !!!
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Interesting shows tonight. Ms Flores I thought was odd buying so much frozen stuff and all of those freezers--OH MY!

The second lady saying her purchases made her feel like she was on crack or meth! Crazy--LMAO! I feel good shopping too but not that good. Her poor husband she cracks the whip on him all the time-haha!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Interesting shows tonight. Ms Flores I thought was odd buying so much frozen stuff and all of those freezers--OH MY!

The second lady saying her purchases made her feel like she was on crack or meth! Crazy--LMAO! I feel good shopping too but not that good. Her poor husband she cracks the whip on him all the time-haha!
    I guess Amber's husband doesn't cook that's why there is so much frozen food What about the cost in buying the freezers and the cost of electricity running all those fridges and freezers.I figure Amanda's husband will soon be her ex-husband.The way she acts she does seem like a drug addict.Why didn't she supply her Grandma from her stockpile.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i like the fact that amber said "if you want more then 10 of something pre-order clearing a shelf is BAD" but the way she snaps at her husband and is soo rude to him over not being able to read her mind (push the cart, stop stop, where is my coupons) and she openly admitted the addiction and couponing is her crack
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

She needs prozac

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I too liked Amanda's 'rule of thumb' for when to pre-order, but she is a COW. I think it's so degrading that she pointed at her husband and yelled YOU in the way she did. That's the kind of way somebody might yell at a dog that they just found chewing on their brand new shoes. Husbands are not dogs.

As for Amber, I LOVE her. She's such a sweet lady. They do cook, she has some recipe videos on her youtube channel and she's got a recent video about a farmer's market she went to for produce dirt cheap. So yeah they do eat lots of freezer food and yakisoba, but they're well-rounded people. She's an ER nurse so she works late sometimes, or odd hours, so I guess freezer meals are an easy way to throw something together if the kids aren't in agreement about what they want.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

O.M.G. ...I just couldn't believe how crappy Amanda treats her husband! She's all red in the face, huffing & puffing between the cash registers and the says to her hubby, YOU!!!!!!!!! Where's my crack??????? I mean, COUPONS???????? In her first show, I believe Amanda makes another reference of couponing as like being on drugs......watching her shop is too stressful~I can't imagine what its like for her husband!

Amber was great! Like someone has said, interesting to see what her Hydro bill is, with all of those freezers & fridges! WOW!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Ugh, I can't believe how she treated her husband?! Seriously, why does he even shop with her if she's going to treat him that way!?

On the other hand, the way the other lady laughed off on how she "broke" the cash registers was priceless!!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

ugh man i wanted to punch amanda in her stupid face.. shes so mean to her husband! Like who does that?
    you know the cameras are rolling, she looks like a big bad mean b***h, like what is he ur slave? treat him with some respect! GAH

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I havent seen Last nights episode yet, but it sounds like one of the ladies is a "kate gosslin" type person.. lol
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Ugh. Amanda drives me crazy. I cannot stand the way she treats her husband. And people come into all different shapes and sizes but does she really need to buy so much crap? Hundreds of boxes of pasta. Last time it was hundreds of chocolate bars. You can tell looking at her that she already has high blood pressure.

Even though I liked the first lady on the show last night, I still cringed when they said that she bought 640 candy.

Way too much junk.

And does Amanda even have a dog or does she just buy dog food for overages? My H says she feeds it to her H...lol

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

She looks very controling, i'd hate to see what goes on inside their house when the cameras are off

Page 66 of 114 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information