User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My husband and 2 children went for supper at Queens buffet last night. Amazingly good!! Ample selection of food, Chinese, fruit, steak, ribs, veggies - and the desert buffet!! I cannot remember all the prices but for adults from 4 onward it is (I think) $18.99 and kids may be $12.99. I do know that it is cheaper if you go for lunch. At that time, there is also 'breakfast' where there is eggs, bacon, etc.

Very classy looking inside. There is also a private room if you were to have a get together with several people. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful...We will DEFINATELY BE GOING BACK. I prefer this over Montana's or Boston Pizza!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

our total bill was $53 for two people. way too expensive for a buffet. i wouldn't go back again.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We went tonight, 2 adults 1 child $38. Not a bad price. I enjoyed what I had, pretty good sesame chicken & chicken fried rice. DH said they had scallops but with a closer look, they are not scallops at all. They are labeled as such but we think they are eel or maybe squid? I got some good chicken balls maybe DH & DS got just batter balls because they didn't like them at all. Theirs were pretty hard so maybe overcooked??
    DS loved the orange slices though LOL I think he had a whole plate of them!
    Good to check out, but will we be back? Nope....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information