User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

This is the same thought that crossed my mind while I was reading through the posts. While I can understand everyone's concerns, I personally see no reason to assume that the stores won't be reimbursed, or, that this is an error of some sort. I agree that the primary reason for the store policies of requesting Canadian address is fraud protection. However, I would think this would be much more of concern for those that can be requested from Save.ca or Websaver since they are very obviously computer generated.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Canadian companies can be reimbursed by US companies, if the coupons were meant to be used up here.

Its easier for our retailers to protect themselves from fraud by refusing all of them but it does not mean they will not be refunded since they were legitimately given out in Canada. They also dont like the increased processing costs (mailing the coupons to the US or processing a US cheque back)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well, the more obvious concern is that most US coupons were not issued to Canadians and so not meant to be used up here, those they do not get reimbursed for which is why they will not accept any coupons

I was sent a replacement coupon last year by a company who do not offer in store coupons and so do not use a clearing house, the coupon had a US address on it and I couldn't use it and called them to say so. They offered me a letter to give to the retailer with the coupon to say it would be honoured but we eventually agreed on them sending me a cheque
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    To those who are emailing P&G - P&G no longer owns Zest. They sold it in January. It is now owned by High Ridge Brands - notice on the coupon is says mail to High Ridge Brands and not P&G I see someone who emailed P&G got a response saying they will get replacement coupons, but I don't see how P&G could issue coupons for a brand they no longer own. Hmmm.

The High Ridge Contact Us form is here. I don't know if they have a Canadian site - that is all I could find for them. I used that form to ask if they have replacement coupons - hopefully I will get a response soon.

If you go on this website http://www.zest.com/ and hit the contact us, it brings you to P&G...???? OMG confusing even more than the coupons.. LOL
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Wonder how this one will turn out lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Given that Zest is a Proctor and Gamble product, perhaps we will see some new coupons up on Brandsaver.ca once the coupon change over takes place March 30th.

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

That would be great to see some new ones this time. Really good one lol
    Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post
    Given that Zest is a Proctor and Gamble product, perhaps we will see some new coupons up on Brandsaver.ca once the coupon change over takes place March 30th.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Zest is no longer a P&G product though they have been bought out by High Ridge Brands.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

sent a message via their contact page...now to wait and see.....

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

"Thank you for contacting Zest.

I apologize that you received a coupon that you cannot redeem. Your satisfaction is very important to us so I am going to be sending you some money saving coupons for Zest products. You can be expecting these to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. Please be assured I am sharing your comments with the rest of my team."

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wymom View Post
    "Thank you for contacting Zest.

I apologize that you received a coupon that you cannot redeem. Your satisfaction is very important to us so I am going to be sending you some money saving coupons for Zest products. You can be expecting these to arrive in the next 2-3 weeks. Please be assured I am sharing your comments with the rest of my team."

When did you write them? I wrote on Friday - havent heard back yet.
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I received the insert Saturday so it had to be sometime this weekend.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here is the response I got:

I'm sorry you're having difficulty redeeming your coupons. We appreciate your bringing this to our attention, and I'm sharing your report with our Promotions Team.

While we reimburse stores for the full face value of the coupons they redeem (plus the normal retailer's handling fee), we can't force them to accept our coupons. Sometimes stores develop their own policies regarding coupon redemption; or they aren't familiar with our coupon redemption rules. If that's the case, you might want to encourage the store manager to contact our coupon redemption center directly.

I hope this helps. Thanks again for stopping by.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I find most of the stores in my city always check the redemption address to make sure it is Canadian.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They contacted me and said that they would be bringing out new Canadian coupons in a later, June, issue
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information