User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm thinking that there might be many people waiting for the grocery deals in the Western New York & cities near to it too.So, I have one site where you will get many cross border links,their policies & many more,it will be helpful to us.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep seeing people with store cards getting extra savings in the US. Can we get these store discount cards as Canadians?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Big week starting October 2 at Tops Markets!
    In the flyer there are 4 coupons that double a $1 coupon to $2. The Buffalo News will have coupon inserts this Sunday, so that's at least 1 place to find some. With Canadian Thanksgiving coming up, there's also a special flyer insert that includes a coupon for a free insulated cooler bag when you get a free Tops Bonus Card or update your existing card. Tops also offers gas points that get you a 10 cent per gallon discount on your fill-up for each $100 spent when you swipe your bonus card (right now gas is about $1 per litre in WNY).

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Be careful of the cheese and milk if you're feeding it to small children.

Their cows are fed a lot of growth hormones and other supplements that Canada won't allow in it's milk supply

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal View Post
    May want to incl Target and Walmart too! The Walmart Supercentre by the Fashion Outlets is HUGE.

Ever notice milk is dirt cheap over there? I believe WM is $1.66 per 1 gallon jug (equivalent to our 4L milk bag).

HINT: you should start a Michigan groceries thread
    yeah, the milk may be cheaper but it is shot so full of hormones, steroids, and antibiotics, i'd rather overpay for canadian milk-which only has the antibiotics. needless to say i dont drink much milk.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by travel-mum View Post

Their cows are fed a lot of growth hormones and other supplements that Canada won't allow in it's milk supply
    i didnt even see your post before i wrote mine. but yup. it is awful.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by travel-mum View Post

There are many retailers in the US that have drug & hormone-free dairy products (Wegmans, Upstate Farms and Byrne Dairy are a few that we buy). If you're interested in organic milk and dairy, it's $6 for a gallon at Wegmans, they also have lots of other organics (don't know prices off the top of my head). The regular Wegmans milk which isn't organic, but is hormone-free is around $2 a gallon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information