User Tag List

Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431
Results 6,451 to 6,454 of 6454
Like Tree16251Likes

Thread: Tripcentral Play To Win A Trip A Week

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats to you too then, heartgirl99! I have also won back in January 16, 2009 (our 30th wedding anniversary) through 98.1 CHFI an all-inclusive trip for two to Riviera Maya, Mexico, as well. I have entered and listened from 7am-9am to 98.1 CHFI and it was Erin Davies who announced my name and I have to call back within 10 minutes or you'll lose your chances. The one from tripcentral.ca were to Samana, Dominican Republic (March 2018) and the recent one, Riviera Maya, Mexico (May 2019). Once again, Congrats and many a thanks for the Answers to the Quizzes. Don't forget, always wash your hands thoroughly and unless a necessity, STAY HOME! Hoping and Praying this will eventually come to an end. God Bless us ALL! Have a nice evening and a good weekend, too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congrats to all the winners and to those who will win in the future -
    let's get this curve flattened !
    kenrod and MrsMer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Thank you for your daily posts with the answers. I met a couple years ago who won a vacation through this contest. Anyone else?
    I won a trip to Jamaica in 2017. What was really nice that for a nominal fee they let us change the gateway city which really made the trip much easier.
    philthethrill, kenrod and MrsMer like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

some encouraging news --

Hello,

We received news at 7:20 am that Transat Holidays and Air Transat will permit us to request refunds for those with future travel credits.

At this time, we are still in the process of requesting refunds for Air Canada Vacations and Air Canada tickets. We are prioritizing the highest dollar value and working our way down. Unfortunately, both Air Canada and Air Transat will not accept a bulk file from us for processing refunds. We have over 7,000 bookings to process, one file at a time, and we are currently operating with limited staff as there has been essentially zero revenue for over a year.

We ask for your patience and understanding while our limited staff is answering questions about existing and new bookings for travel in November and beyond, and there is pressure for us to get these refunds done as quickly as possible.

If you are interested in booking for fall and winter, there are excellent promotions on right now for Transat Holidays and Air Canada Vacations offering more flexible cancellation terms if booked between now and May 31. We do recommend that our customers purchase the best optional cancellation waiver offered and travel insurance for maximum protection of their investment.

The pricing on the www.tripcentral.ca website shows these promotional offers and the optional cancellation waivers are called out on the booking page as a choice.

We will keep you posted on any further developments with our other suppliers as they happen.

Stay safe...we can’t wait to get our customers back in the sky!

The team at tripcentral.ca
    1-800-665-4981

Argo53 and MrsMer like this.

Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431

Thread Information