User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coupon Fairy

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I love to leave extra coupons that I have or ones that will be expiring soon and can't use...What a great thing to do...

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I do it too. I actually carry a roll of scotch tape in my coupon bag just so I can tape coupons to products!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Plus, some dude today was buying condoms and a can of spray whip cream...lol....fun night planned, I guess and I gave him coupons for both.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great idea. I never thought of doing that before.

Baby Coupons to Trade!
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Yes, also did some coupon dropping today! Hopefully they were used!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Plus, some dude today was buying condoms and a can of spray whip cream...lol....fun night planned, I guess and I gave him coupons for both.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

That's awesome! The other day I was in Zellers Saint John, and someone had left a $.50 coupon on a Cascade ActionPacs tub. I figured it was probably a Smart Canuck who had left it there.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I need to find a mini tape for my purse to do this. Many times I see coupons on the ground sadly that get knocked off the shelf so I am sometimes hesitant to do it. I really love being in a line and looking at what people ahead of me and behind are buying, I always give them a coupon if I have it. Makes me feel good.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I love leaving coupons behind too!! Feels great knowing someone else would actually use the coupie, cos I know I am not and they will expire soon anyway!! Great way to spread the love...!!

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I did this last night at RCSS. Had a bunch expiring and couldn't bear to throw them out. Hope somebody used them!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have done this as well. I gave a lady a Royale toilet paper coupon, I gave another one the Ziploc buy 2save$4.00, she was buying a 30 pack great value freezer bag and I point out to her to get 2 of the 15's Ziploc, price match to NO frills and use the coupon and pay taxes only, so was so pleased, but, skeptical. I also gave the cashier some for chocolate and McCain super fries and my flyers, she was so excited because with the coupon and price match the fries was $ 1.25 a bag and the Cadbury chocolate was $ 1.00 for 100g bar.

I always feel good when I can help others. My DD was with me, so hopefully this good deed all of us SC'rs do will carry on when our kids are adults, after all they are getting exposed to it early.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

<TABLE id=post3229128 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e3e3 1px solid" id=td_post_3229128 class=alt1>
    I always feel good when I can help others. My DD was with me, so hopefully this good deed all of us SC'rs do will carry on when our kids are adults, after all they are getting exposed to it early.<!-- GAL -->
    <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e3e3 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e3e3 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e3e3 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e3e3 1px solid" class=alt2><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbrep_register("3229128")</SCRIPT> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e3e3 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e3e3 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e3e3e3 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e3e3 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    My DD helped last night, again at Safeway lol. They had the Expertisse shapoo/conditioners on for $3.99 (great deal!) PLUS 30 airmiles wub3. A woman had 12, most likely for the AM. I did a quick scan, and found 4 $1.50 off coupons from the SS insert, but I was sure I had more. She was soo happy to get those anyways. Later, when I was flipping looking for my Old Dutch coupon, I found the others. My DD got all excited, and asked if we could find the woman, to give her more! She was soo amazed, and actually wanted to pay me lol!

P.S. LOVE this thread

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thumb up to this thread!!!! how strong the couponing community is!!!!!!!!!!

ummm.. so where's my coupon fairy lady?? i would be feeling like a millionair or winning a lottory if i see a coupon attached to the items i wanna buy!!!
    Last edited by kitkatonmission; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 11:54 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Every time I read this thread I'm moved; will probably do some coupon fairying of my own today. You guys are all awesome!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I left a bunch of coupons at the Rexall in Guelph this week. And this weekend I'm giving coupons to my friends who just had a baby, and some to my mom too. Yay!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information