User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lysol No-Touch System

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

c_mcarthur, you're such a Smart Canuck!
    Great video.
    You outsmarted the Lysol No Touch people --- they won't get their $$ on the refils.
    Thanks so much for this video.

Everyone, I don't think I will buy the No Touch. When you need a battery to wash your hands with soap, that's too much. It's good marketing though- gotta give the Lysol people that.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I don't like it. I don't see the point. What do you do right after you touch the "germy" soap pump? You wash your hands! So why on earth does it matter if you touch a "germy" soap pump. They will be clean at the end either way. :S

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My kids love the soap dispenser. And I watched a video on how to refill. Worked with some effort. Now I bought Dial pomegrante & tangerine - great smell. Not as foamy as the Lysol stuff. Still gives you lots of soap. Got the 1.18L refill for 3.49 (no coupon). But I will be on the look out for dial soap coupons now.
    Looking for deals in every place I go.
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=23711

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

awesome chrissy for the video,i hate when companies only want you to use their soap...i like the dial soap because it comes in an eco pack,so it is nice to know i am not going to waste as much plastic buying those refills...

i have a seperate question though to anyone...if i use the 5 $ off coupon to purchase the system can i use the mail in rebate?

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    i have a seperate question though to anyone...if i use the 5 $ off coupon to purchase the system can i use the mail in rebate?
    I was wondering the same thing. I don;t see why not though because you only get a refund for what you actually pay.
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

true but i was thinking since they want the receipt they would see you didn't pay the full price and maybe not give you the full rebate?just don't wanna waste postage if not...

~just your average nerd~

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I have two of them, and they are pretty handy I suppose. My biggest concern was with the cats & their tails swishing past to set it off. So far that hasn't happened, yet

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i popped open the lid and refilled my soap container with another soap, it took a couple of minutes to figure out the mechanism inside but it worked

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[QUOTE=TudorChick;3630094
    i have a seperate question though to anyone...if i use the 5 $ off coupon to purchase the system can i use the mail in rebate?[/QUOTE]

I used my coupon, I can't see why you couldn't use it? If I get back the money less my coupon or not it is still free If I get back my rebate I'll let you know what it says...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got mine from Sobey's for $9.99, minus the $5 coupon and it was $4.99 + tax. I figure that Lysol will only reimburse me 4.99 plus any tax I paid, which is fine with me.

I decided to do it this way so that just in case I don't get my rebate back for whatever reason (Lysol denies, it gets lost in the mail, etc) that I will be out less money than if I had bought it for full price.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've always wondered what the purpose of a no-touch soap dispenser... Are you not washing your hands anyways? lol, I would still buy it if it were free though! :p
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mazin View Post
    I've always wondered what the purpose of a no-touch soap dispenser... Are you not washing your hands anyways? lol, I would still buy it if it were free though! :p
    I plan to put it in my kitchen after my current soap dispenser is empty. It would be helpful to have a no-touch dispenser when my hands are all dirty! I can turn on the water with the back of my wrists but it's hard to squirt soap out that way too. Haha.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    I plan to put it in my kitchen after my current soap dispenser is empty. It would be helpful to have a no-touch dispenser when my hands are all dirty! I can turn on the water with the back of my wrists but it's hard to squirt soap out that way too. Haha.
    If I could get 2 for a great deal I would, but I really want 1 for the kitchen. I always have to wash/disinfect my current soap dispenser after I use it (when preparing raw meat) so this would be way more convenient!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My3peeps View Post
    If I could get 2 for a great deal I would, but I really want 1 for the kitchen. I always have to wash/disinfect my current soap dispenser after I use it (when preparing raw meat) so this would be way more convenient!!
    I have one in my kitchen and one in my bathroom
    it definitely makes it easier when handling raw meat so you dont have to clean the dispenser afterwards

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Since I got them for free (Mail in rebate), I don't see why not. Just need to wait for the refund to come. Free try.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information