User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

GivingSmall your puppy is adorable. How old is it? Ours will be 4 months old on the 20th. Here is a picture of her

We feed Blue Buffalo brand dog food and cat food here. I have never seen a coupon for that brand. Wish I could find one though because their food is $65 a bag. Sheena eats the senior variety, Luna the Salmon and Zen the Kitten food. Zens is the cheapest at $30 a bag and it lasts him about 3 months. One bag of the dog food last one dog about 4-5 weeks. See why I wish I could find a coupon for it. lol

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sadly i cannot view the slideshow, i tried to download the flashplayer 9 also followed all the steps, but nothing... my computer is on its last legs so to speak, it wont let me download or update anything for the past few months now, slowly more and more things are starting to no longer work due to the fact that i am unable to do the updates etc etc... atleast i can still surf the net and check emails!!! is there another way for me to see the slideshow???

ohhhhhhhh how i cant wait to learn how to stock pile!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

nicole!! what a cute little puppin u have there!! blue buffalo is great food, i was feeding honey-bear that stuff until i had to put her on the vet diet. hmmm i will keep my eye open for coupons for the blue buffalo!! i know when petsmart first opened here in duncan it was on sale all the time, it was on sale that if u didnt get in there they day it came off the truck then fat chance on getting a bag, cause once it was on the shelf it would be gone!!!! lol

can some1 tell me how to post pictures??? thank you!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    GivingSmall your puppy is adorable. How old is it? Ours will be 4 months old on the 20th. Here is a picture of her

We feed Blue Buffalo brand dog food and cat food here. I have never seen a coupon for that brand. Wish I could find one though because their food is $65 a bag. Sheena eats the senior variety, Luna the Salmon and Zen the Kitten food. Zens is the cheapest at $30 a bag and it lasts him about 3 months. One bag of the dog food last one dog about 4-5 weeks. See why I wish I could find a coupon for it. lol

hey i recieved a coupon today for save 3$ on any bag of BLUE cat food. u are more then welcome to have it!!! it expires 12/31/11 so maybe when we practice the coupon trians i can throw it in there, if thats how it works???

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by EJEJ View Post
    hey i recieved a coupon today for save 3$ on any bag of BLUE cat food. u are more then welcome to have it!!! it expires 12/31/11 so maybe when we practice the coupon trians i can throw it in there, if thats how it works???
    That would be awsome. I have been looking like crazy for a Blue coupon. lol For posting pictures I use photobucket and then just copy and paste the link to the place I want it to show up.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There are couple of options. There is a way to upload on your profile page to a Gallery.

I use Photobucket - a free site where you can upload photos and then just grab the link.

Here's a description of how to post photos that I created that included on another EPIC group. The example is a store flyer but it could be a photo of your pet, your deal ....

It shows how to add a link to a photo in a post.

How to post a photo of a flyer
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Great intros everyone ... wow 15% tax -- is that the Fed and prov combined rebecca123? I have one teenager and I can't keep up -- don't now how you do it. They see food or drink and inhale it I think.

Seems to be a lot of pets in this group .. 5 cats EJEJ that must be fun sometimes.
    Yes that is our HST (Harmonized Sales Tax.... "harmonized" has such a nice, positive ring to it, don't you think?....lol)

...and a huge YES to your second comment re: teens! Really it's like feeding a houseful of adults.

I was buying juice boxes on sale for their lunches, but one little 200ml box of juice wouldn't cut it for a 6'2" man-boy...lol. So I happened upon water at Shoppers Drug Mart for 99 cents one weekend and now I shop that sale EVERY time it's on and stock up. I can get 6 flavored water or 12 regular for 99 cents plus tax and deposit.

Here's a tip for those who have young kids who still drink juice boxes. They are tax-exempt if they contain greater than (or equal to) 25% real juice. Anything less, and they are taxable.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

So my kitty has gotten really sick and we are now having to feed him Royal Canin brand food - has anyone ever seen coupons for this brand?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meadea View Post
    So my kitty has gotten really sick and we are now having to feed him Royal Canin brand food - has anyone ever seen coupons for this brand?

hmm i have seen them the odd time at petsmart, sometimes theres a hills represenetive there handing them out, u could also try emailing them also, will keep my eye open for u too, and i really hope your kitty gets better!! my old girl honey-bear (dog) had a seizure on me the other day, and that was a first... super scary!!!
    Last edited by EJEJ; Thu, Apr 14th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I did email the company, I'm hoping they get back to me - the food the vet wants him on is $18 for a 2 kg bag! He spent 2 nights at the vet with IV's and catheters but he seems to be getting a little better. The medication the vet has him on sure makes him dopey though.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    That would be awsome. I have been looking like crazy for a Blue coupon. lol For posting pictures I use photobucket and then just copy and paste the link to the place I want it to show up.

all i did for that coupon was go onto the blue buffalo website and signed up for there newsletter i believe... i think i even got them link from smartcanucks

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Awsome. I am going to go check it out. The more I can have of these coupons the better.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There's a train coming so if anyone wants to help out Nicole, sign up for their newsletter too and you can put the coupon in the train for her (if your dogs don't eat that brand of course).

Can someone post the link to the site/form?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Happy to be a part of this

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    There's a train coming so if anyone wants to help out Nicole, sign up for their newsletter too and you can put the coupon in the train for her (if your dogs don't eat that brand of course).

Can someone post the link to the site/form?

im pretty sure it got it from sc either in coupons forum or coupon database... heres the link though

http://www.bluebuffalo.com/cat-food-...true-blue-test

u have to type in pets name, and whatever brand u wanna compare it with, click next, then on the next page it will say get 3.00 off coupon!

im sure if u look on the site more for the dog food theres the option too for dog food, but i didnt bother checking...
    Last edited by EJEJ; Sat, Apr 16th, 2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: remembered something else to add

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information