User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I will sound like a broken record, but I like Audio too. All the slide shows are great! Ty very much for the Epic group, I am learning so much.

Today I hit Walmart with the new Coupon policy and used the overage to pay for the rest of my groceries, I got $110.00 worth of groceries for $3.71!!
    I now go once a week to Walmart to "buy" my groceries with the overage from my coupons. As my husband is usually the one who buys out food, his pocketbook is quite thrilled!
    Savings since coupon mania began on February 11, 2011=$3592.72

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Nicole - bang on

You'll see $2 wub 2 xxxx
    means save $2 when you buy 2 xxxx

Or save $1 on Nescafe whitener wub Nescafe coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    I think they mean When You Buy. But I could be wrong
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Alixana is a member of Group 4 - Deal Dazzlers but she's been a frugalista and mommy blogger for a while.

She had a neat blog post a few months ago with a video about the "Couponizer", a coupon organizer that she was giving away on her blog. She uses this herself too.

It's pretty useful organizer and some great ideas especially for handling the checkout process, reward cards etc.

Take a look the video - tell us what you think.

http://themommydiariesblog.com/2009/...-giveaway.html

Thanks Alixana for letting me share this with all the groups.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

This is a quick activity.

I'm sure some of you have noticed and used the "thumbs up" icon at the top right hand corner of a thread on the very first page. This is a way to say "great thread" and also to recognize the poster for their contribution.

So how do you do it?

When you're on a thread that you like scroll to the first page first post. You'll see a grey thumb image on the right hand side. See example below. The number 31 beside indicate 31 people have given it a thumbs up.

Simply click on the thumb.

It'll turn green and the number of thumbs up will increase by 1. See below.

When you're looking all the threads under a tab like coupons you'll see some that have a little row of golden thumbs up (See below) - that means lots of people have given that post a thumbs up, like the High Five. This tells everyone - hey this is a really good thread, take a look. So if you leave a thumb up when you spot something useful it helps everyone on Smart Canucks.

Screenshot: Part of the coupons thread enlarged to show the golden thumbs up besides some posts

Your Activity

Find a thread that you think is great and give it a thumbs up.

Feel free to share the thread you chose on the board if you like. Not sure how to link yet; practice on us and use how to make a link to another web site or post

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thanks for the abbreviation break down guys!! and givingsmall you rock!! i still cant thank you enough for taking the time to do this for us and ur so organzied and make it so simple too! i am gonna still practice cause i still havent had it sink in about the link things, and i still got to get to the picture activity i wanna learn it!! anywho, this is a great thread that i just found, i thumbs up'd it!! that was a first! how to u give some1 reputation? and what does it meen when i get a reputation comment thing.... ok heres the link its abbreviations and acronyms

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

EJEJ - you're super welcome - glad that these tips are helpful.

I have a little blurb on rep - so stay tuned reputation coming up. So you'll have your chance to dive into that and how it works on SC.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Please vote if you haven't. Link is back a few posts.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Coupon Cuties sound ?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i love coupon cuties!!!! :D

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ok im not sure if this was the right way to do this with the picture but here goes nothing, i just uploaded a picture of lol!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

whoa!! thats huge!!! ok.. hmm need more practice i think
    so the other day i went to RCSS and they had print pink posters all over that said "5$ off all fragrances 29.99 or more" so my friend went and picked out a bottle, we went throught the register, and the lady rung in in, my friend says oh, they are 5$ off right now! and casheir was like well do u have a coupon? my friend replies no i didnt see any coupons... so the cashier calls the manager and they look around for coupons then come back and say to my friend oh the 5$ off is already included in the price to make it 29.99..... so i say to my friend, just buy it, and then we will go and grab the flier and bring it to customer service... so she buys it at 29.99 before tax, after tax it was like 33 or somthing... we go back to the perfume dept and sure enough right there, theres a stack of coupons we did not see them, and i guess they didnt either, we read the coupon and we knew that no, the 5$ off is not already taken off... so we go to customer service and the lady there goes oh no problem, and takes the 5$ off, so i looked to find the manager to say u know nice try trying to ripe us off.. but i couldnt find her.... GRRRRRR. we were both very anoyed by the time we walked out of there..... now im off to do are bi-weekly grocery shop! fun fun fun... gonne stop at shoppers to by hair dye with my coupons, then stop at safe way to use my tofu coupons, then buy some shoes and then off for grocery, i hope to save save save today!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great picture -- now the trick is to find a way to resize before uploading.

In Windows 7, there's a program Microsoft Picture Viewer that can resize and make it smaller.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i need to upgrade to windows 7.... this free vista computer is terrible!!! oh by the way the black cat it "kitty" and the grey one is "smokey" they are just 2 of my 5 cat kids

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

uhoh... would u see what i did to my profile.... i tried to upload a picture in there... and now i cant delete it... ooops!!! :S

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Had a good shop at Walmart today...misplaced my receipt. But I had a printout on the Ziploc ($4wub2) and they wanted the whole sheet with URL so I said nothing was mentioned about that on the policy letter I had so I pulled out my policy and she let it go. I think I did about $10 in coupons and gained a FPC for bananas as well as a bunch of grocery items I needed but didn't have coupons for.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information