User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kdawn79 View Post
    Well I guess I have nothing new to add...but I can confirm that I have also had no troubles combining cz and manuf. at the Portage store...but that I was also denied just this afternoon at the St. James store. Actually...the checkout girl first put it through...but then the $6 for quantumatic put me over the manuf. limit and a supervisor had to come over-ride. When he came over she showed him all the Ziploc coupons and he pronounced that I could not combine. I didn't fight...but did mention that I'd done it at other stores and then had them take it all off. I do have the receipt with all the ziploc stuff added and then removed...perhaps I should scan it and email to head office?

I detest going to the st.james store. Its always so busy and a total hassle with virtually no pink triangles to be found. But...they have good produce from the high turnaround...where the Portage store is an absolute disgrace when it comes to produce. I hold my breath when I walk by the "discount" rack. YUCK!
    The only thing with the Ziploc coupons is that after I had used them, I had one left and when I read the back I believe it says one per customer or per family....something like that, and I think they might make a fuss over that wording too But I'd be curious what they officially have to say about their coupon policy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hmm can i stack manufature coupons there.. for instance i have two coupons both from garnier one says 10 dollars off any ultra lift product the other says 5 dollars off... they say cannot be used with any other special offer.... what do u think??
    LOOKING FOR ARM AND HAMMER SPINBRUSH REFILL COUPONS AND U BY KOTEX

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal475 View Post
    hmm can i stack manufature coupons there.. for instance i have two coupons both from garnier one says 10 dollars off any ultra lift product the other says 5 dollars off... they say cannot be used with any other special offer.... what do u think??
    no you can only use 1 of their coupon zone and 1 manufacture coupon....I have had no issue using 1 of each at the st.annes store

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I was told that u couldnt use a coupon zone coupon if u price match. when I asked her if she could ask the manger she said she talked to head office and they said no as well.
    I can see them doing that ..as its a double loss for them .

But they should allow you to Price Match & use a Manufacturer coupon at the same time ..as atleast some of their loss is being reimbursed by the MFR

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Was successful using a CZ and manuf coupon at the RCSS on Portage in St. James---finally!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)

I do it all the time at Gateway- never had any problems. I try to go during the day on weekdays, when its not as busy and cashiers/ managers aren't as stressed out!
    Last edited by JodiO; Sat, May 7th, 2011 at 03:30 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I was told no on Regent this weekend. She said cuz the CZ said something like "cannot be combined" or something. I dont have any more on me so i can't check the wording... Is she right? or....??

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I got the advil cz and mfc both for 4 dollars off, so that means i would get it for 99 cents right???

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

tried it at gateway with no success lol

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The Gateway store has pretty awful customer service, too. They never seem to have enough cashiers on after work, and some of the cashiers have been there for a long time and forgotten what good customer service is. They've left MIR forms on the shelf that had expired more than a week before. I've been tempted to write to the manager, but I've just stopped going there lately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information