User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Flyer coupons are fine and as they always have been, it's the online coupons that are causing trouble

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ypperin View Post
    Which yellow bonus product coupons.... the LD ones?

The Yellow coupons on LD's shelf that are for bonus products...like free $10 GC's or a free bottle of XXXX

For the store that said the new PnG coupons are good... They will not be reimbursed as PnG has come down on LD... and hence the wording changes. HO new about the changes in the wording prior to the release of the new coupons...so there reps informed them long ago! So if your store allows you now... don't be surprised if next week when someone reads the memo they change their minds.
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I stacked the new brandsaver.ca and brandsaver flyer ones yesterday and had no problems at all.

Lost in the Coupon Pile freefreed's Avatar
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I would say that this is KEY :

Our coupon policy is in place to help extend savings to our customers.
    London Drugs has a responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on coupons. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience everyday and we hope to keep our coupon stacking policy as long as it’s not abused.

So knowing about the changes... If we continue to push it we will lose it... Please follow the details and not loss it for all of us.
    Please vote for our summer traditions on Facebook

http://fbk.summertraditions.projects.fm/entry/4392085

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just because you can try it and maybe get away with it, doesn't mean that it's right. We all know what the new coupons say and we should be following it. I wouldn't want LD to evaluate their stacking policy because too many people were trying to slip the coupons in.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Bump

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I just wanted to say that I agree with this. I have only been using coupons for a few months now; but, it has been my observation that P & G provides coupons, that can still be stacked, through other sources. Some that I have come across just recently are: Olay, Old Spice, Crest, Herbal Essences and Oral-B. Personally, I will just reserve the online ones, with the restrictive wording, for sales at other stores and/or clearance items. Many people are already using them at Walmart and even making money back. Barring, that I will offer them to folks that can use them.

Quote Originally Posted by freefreed View Post

London Drugs has a responsibility to follow the directions clearly stated on coupons. We pride ourselves on offering a superior shopping experience everyday and we hope to keep our coupon stacking policy as long as it’s not abused.

So knowing about the changes... If we continue to push it we will lose it... Please follow the details and not loss it for all of us.
    Last edited by Myriah66; Sat, Apr 16th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have a question regarding the P&G Brandsaver coupon wording. This is wording on the coupons that you request through their site and get mailed to you.

"Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited."

My question is how does that apply when the coupon is for multiple products... such as "save $3.00 when you buy any two old spice products."

So from what I understand based on what everyone is saying is that once you use one of the online coupons with this restriction (even if it is for multiple products) that bars you from using ANY other coupons on the rest of the products?

Does that make sense?

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

So from what I understand based on what everyone is saying is that once you use one of the online coupons with this restriction (even if it is for multiple products) that bars you from using ANY other coupons on the rest of the products?
    Yes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evie84 View Post
    Yes
    A bit ambiguous I think on their part. Why didn't they make it super clear and just say... you can't use anything else when using this coupon... instead of one per product. In my opinion you still should be able to use coupons on the other product.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freefreed View Post

ditto

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    A bit ambiguous I think on their part. Why didn't they make it super clear and just say... you can't use anything else when using this coupon... instead of one per product. In my opinion you still should be able to use coupons on the other product.
    Agree! Going by the wording on the new coupons if the coupon was $5 wub2 products you can use the restrictive coupon on one product and a different coupon on the 2nd product? But having said that, the next time I'm in LD I'll get clarification before I make my purchases.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

I saved 96.00 today without using the p&g.ca coupons so it can be done. It is just that you won't be able to get the great deals like off tide

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I had a coversation with one of the cashiers even if the new brandsaver.ca ones have the wording the brandsaver flyer doesnt so u can use. intill may 31 the exp date of the brandsaverflyer
    ex. if u use the brandsaver flyer first u can still stack. than u use the brandsaver.ca (which u cant stack and it ends the stack only one coupon is not stackable.)

p.s if someone understands and can provide a better explantion that would be great!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have used the new wording online ones without any problems - even after askig the csr about the new wording. I guess it depends on the store?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information