User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thanks for shopping tips

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Just tried it and it says its experied. I knew it was to good to last.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i went to Zellers in Brampton tonight, and the girl was younger, so she wasnt sure on how to process....she did as $4.99 each.

Maxwell house coffee was on sale too!!! Double bonus!

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

the actual coupon doesnt say it however online it clearly stated one per household/family

This is what ruins couponing...people printing out 10 or 15 coupons on something they were only suppose to get one of...
    Definately gives honest coupon users a bad name, no wonder some stores treat you like you want to rob the store

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trikebubble View Post
    I picked one up at Cdn. Tire this morning and the nice girl at the customer service desk rang in my coupon for the full $6. I was purchasing other items at the same time, so their was no question or concern of a refund persay...but I did receive that extra $1appx. off the rest of my bill.

As far as the wording on the coupon, it specifically states "limit one coupon per purchase per customer". The coupon itself says absolutely nothing about coupons per household.
    the actual coupon doesnt say it however online it clearly stated one per household/family

This is what ruins couponing...people printing out 10 or 15 coupons on something they were only suppose to get one of...
    Definately gives honest coupon users a bad name, no wonder some stores treat you like you want to rob the store<!-- GAL -->

Still learning
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have to agree. The website did day that it was one coupon per person/household/computer. There is no doubt in my mind that this is why it is no longer available.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went to zellers in abbotsford which was once again a waste of time
    they wouldnt sell me the starter kit because to coupon was more than the price and they plainly refused it.
    so out to trusty walmart where they pricematched it and paid me 40 cents to take it out of the store

Zellers is only good for looking for coupons and thats about it I wont waste my time there anymore

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by biankavarner View Post

Definately gives honest coupon users a bad name, no wonder some stores treat you like you want to rob the store<!-- GAL -->

I took my coupon into Wal-Mart and spoke directly to the customer service manager on duty. I mentioned to her that I had heard of someone bringing multiple coupons in and purchasing multiple quantaites of this product.

She, along with another customer service rep. took a long look at my coupon, read it very carefully, then told me as long as I have one coupon per item I could redeem as many coupons as I like. They, Wal-Mart, didn't seem to have any problem honoring multiples, even if the coupon has some ambigous wording that may possibly state otherwise in some people's opinions.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Promo has expired since yesterday

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i thought someone posted they had a pdf file for it that you can print ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Went to pick mine up at Crappy Tire today, but had to pay the tax on it, even though it said on the coupon that tax was included. I didn't really care - only paid .65 cents in tax.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

From tomorrow Quantumatic will be on sale at SuperC for 5.99$. Is not a picture in the flyer, but we can view the texte "finish quantum ensamble distribution automatique powerball" (I haven't a english texte in the flyer, sorry).

biankavarner, it was mantioned also one per computer. We have 2 computers, and we have a friends with 2 computers too but they haven't a dishwasher, so, I asked them if they can print two coupons for us. I'm not a big couponer but we are with low income and I try to save some money to help our budget. I printed the coupons with 2 different names (my name and my DHs name). I don't think that I made something wrong. If I want, I know how to make multiple coupons even with a different names on it, but I didn't make that I don't know how someone was able to print more than 10 coupons. May be they have multiple computers at work

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by p4eli4ka View Post
    From tomorrow Quantumatic will be on sale at SuperC for 5.99$. Is not a picture in the flyer, but we can view the texte "finish quantum ensamble distribution automatique powerball" (I haven't a english texte in the flyer, sorry).

biankavarner I don't know how someone was able to print more than 10 coupons. May be they have multiple computers at work
    I am not saying that I did, but I remember when I was printing it off, my printer prompted me as to how many copies I would like to print of the coupon, so anyone could easily have printed multiples of it, not like the right at home coupons which only ALLOW you to print one because of the system they use

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i had printed one about 2 weeks ago, and then lost it. i was able to print another. was happy to get the one coupon, for the product!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Zellers has them on until tomorrow for $4.99 http://hbc.ca.flyerservices.com/cach...annerName=ZELL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information