User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I used coupons for everything at this location today. I find the cashiers and the csm's are ill informed about a few things.

First the same csm as last time told me the Gillette $5 WUB3 is not for trial sizes, I said well it doesn't say it's not, she agrees. Then she says wait the trial sizes are $1.27 each and you need to spend $10 to use it, I said I am not buying a gift pack, she agrees. Then she says he can use them (8 of them) as long as there is no cash overage(which there wouldn't be I bought lots of stuff today) I said you pay cash overages, she says no they don't. DIdn't matter I was over 0 anyway.

Then one item (Axe shower Gel) I had a printable for BOGO for it, cashier says " did you print this from the internet?" I said yes I did, she says "o well we don't take those!" I said yes you do call CSM back! The people in line frustrated but I don't care about that myself LOL. SHe said they just stopped taking them, I said ya I don't believe that's true, CSM says he can use it, cahier looks at me and says " they musta changed the policy again" I said "nope hasen't changed" LOL.

ok long order done, tons of coupons and then she rings in the total and the register says "call csm coupon $ over" LOL had to wait 5 minutes again for a CSM (who which I might add had never seen that before) neither had I

Anyway Approx $ 170 worth for $78 OOP

Took way too long though, but I got all the time in the world to save $$$

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I have had a CSM come for $ overage at walmart in fact even at the Upper James one but probally not something they see often lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information