User Tag List

Page 3 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: sales and deals

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Post select cereal cranberry and Honey Bunches of Oats strawberry $1.97 at Bower Mall Shoppers.It's on an end aisle behind the seasonal stuff not in regular grocery section.Kashi cereal $2.99 + 150 bonus points at the Village Mall Shoppers.
    Oh. Thanks. Maybe I should use a couple $1 off coups for the HBOO. Don't need anymore cereal... lol.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Village Mall Shoppers has damaged merchandise on clearance.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Sobey's South has the $1 Snuggle fabric softener... fabric aisle.

SDM Bower Mall has the $0.50 Nestea powder... on a stand near the water/juice/milk...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Sobeys on the south had quite a few coupons today..everything from cheese to fishsticks..

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_puddles4 View Post
    Sobeys on the south had quite a few coupons today..everything from cheese to fishsticks..
    Oh. I was there too. Didn't see much... but maybe cuz what I did see I already had?! lol

haven't found many new coupons in the past couple of weeks! Ay!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Save On Foods (Easthill) has the $1 off Lipton Pyramid tea. Expires March 31, 2011. On a stand thing in an isle... forget which one. teas are on again for 2/$5...... so 2/$3 with coupon!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lots of clearance food today at Shoppers Bower Mall Carnation hot chocolate,Muslix cereal,Vector cereal,Kraft peanut butter,Lindt chocolate and more.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think there will be free chocolate at Walmart on April 24th - 25th.

http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/c-jobs-part...AdIdZ198896159

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At Shoppers Village Mall Sunlight Instant foam $1.29 can't remember if it's a price freeze or clearance sale.It's usually priced at $4.99-$5.49 on store shelves.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

...Save On Foods, East Hill... when exiting/entering the store by the actual doors... "Save $1 WUB any (2) French's Mustard products (any variety)"!!! Expires September 30, 2010!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$0.75 Cote D'Or coupon at Village Mall Shoppers

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, thanks everyone for all the great headsup!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I found at North Sobeys. There is a Dempsters Bun rolling rack thing that had coupon booklets on it. Coupons for dempsters products and $1 off schneiders Juicy Jumbo hotdogs(expire Sept.30/10). On the 3rd shelf down of the buns there were 2 more bundles of the booklets syran wrapped up. I go to Sobeys often so I think it probably was put out sometime this weekend. The other coupons in the book were .50 or .40 off buns, flat bread and such.
    I love these hotdogs and we use them for camping all the time. So a $1 off is wonderful. Sobeys has them on sale for 4.49 plus get 25 Sobeys points.

I was sad when we stopped at Sobey's tonight. Had to pick-up hamburgers and buns and hotdogs for supper. Told my husband that I didn't have any coupons for this stuff and so didn't want to buy anything. But I go into the store and I find a coupon and it works for the hotdogs. I think it was a little SC Fairydust sprinkling me with good luck. I left a happy lady.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I found at North Sobeys. There is a Dempsters Bun rolling rack thing that had coupon booklets on it. Coupons for dempsters products and $1 off schneiders Juicy Jumbo hotdogs(expire Sept.30/10). On the 3rd shelf down of the buns there were 2 more bundles of the booklets syran wrapped up. I go to Sobeys often so I think it probably was put out sometime this weekend. The other coupons in the book were .50 or .40 off buns, flat bread and such.
    I love these hotdogs and we use them for camping all the time. So a $1 off is wonderful. Sobeys has them on sale for 4.49 plus get 25 Sobeys points.

I was sad when we stopped at Sobey's tonight. Had to pick-up hamburgers and buns and hotdogs for supper. Told my husband that I didn't have any coupons for this stuff and so didn't want to buy anything. But I go into the store and I find a coupon and it works for the hotdogs. I think it was a little SC Fairydust sprinkling me with good luck. I left a happy lady.
    I was just going to post this! Except I was at Save-On on 67! Same thing there were lots in the saran wrapper. AND DH was craving hot dogs all weekend but I wasn't about to pay full price! I guess I'll splurge and pick him up some after work

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Zellers has the bonus "Clean and Clear: Morning Burst" pack on clearance (3 items... cleanser... moisturizer... and something else..)... with a much lower price.. $8.49 (don't quote me.. it was $8 something tho!).. i bought this when it was 50% off the original clearance price of $14 something... and used the $1.50 C&C Morning Burst coupon... basically the same! Great deal, especially with SPC! Not many C&C coups out there so stacking to get the products free at LD may not be possible... I am passing this one cuz I just do NOT need anymore face care items, whew. I LOVE LOVE the line, tho... Two left as of today... about 4pm!!

Zellers also put down their price for the Bic razor refills 4 pack.. $4.49!! Minus spc and $4 coup... almost free! I bought 2... there were 2 left........

Also, I see that WM (south) has their 4L of skim milk... $3.77!! The other %'s are $3.87!!

And... also at the same WM... the Catelli pasta sauce that is in the flyer which is advertised at $1.97... is priced at, and scans for... $1.87!!

I saw a coupon at WM for Sunlight Green Clean (as a ROAK)... if an SC put it there... make sure it's useable there, lol. it stated "valid at Sobey's, IGA..." and i'm sure peeps will get away with using it elsewhere but what it says, BUT it's not the way it's suppose to be used.. and may make someone think coupons suck cuz they get denied at the cashier, lol.
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Mon, Apr 19th, 2010 at 08:09 PM.

Page 3 of 229 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information