User Tag List

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

well, after going through this entire thread, I realised I didn't have to ask the questions that I was going to. I have to finish filling out my forms tonight and photocopying them and they will be mailed on Tuesday (have 3 forms.. mine, moms and sisters). I've put all the upcs on the back, put the 12 digit code on with the item (seems so stupid to write them on the back with no room when the upc is on the front, but whatever. I may actually write them on a separate piece of paper as well).

I wonder if we "mail" them out this week if there will be some grace on the post marking due to the impending strike (for what it's worth I had no idea that a strike was on the table until I got an email from telus telling me how to pay my bill during the strike haha) ahhhh Hope it works out okay for me and everyone else!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

The Canada Post strike has been averted for now so it will be business as usual on Wednesday. It would have been normal Tuesday either way, since the strike would have started midnight May 26. I do not know if there is no chance of strike now, though, or if it is simply delayed - the article I read (here) is a bit vague.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

yep got all my forms filled out with the postal postmarked, photocopied and mailed out on Saturday and Sunday...just to be on the safe sides....hope everything will turns out smoothly

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my forms filled out and in the mail then realized they may not accept them because I cut off the part about the transaction record - most stores have this on a seperate reciept and I wanted to keep the transaction record for myself since it relates to a credit card transaction and they dont give you another copy, but after looking at it more closely today it is the only part of the receipt that actually says you have paid for the goods, its also the only part of my reciept that has the store location information, I may have just wreaked my chances of getting the rebate

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My chances may be gone too. They mailed my envelope back to me with the "insufficient postage" label. In the right hand corner is the outline of where the stamp used to be and fell off. I had used it on another envelope that I had never mailed and should have crazy taped it on.

Today is June 1st. With the postal strike now on, I don't know if I should even try.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    My chances may be gone too. They mailed my envelope back to me with the "insufficient postage" label. In the right hand corner is the outline of where the stamp used to be and fell off. I had used it on another envelope that I had never mailed and should have crazy taped it on.

Today is June 1st. With the postal strike now on, I don't know if I should even try.
    The envelop only needs to be postmarked by June 3rd. You can have it postmarked at any post office.

I would say well worth a try.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Take it fo SDM and get if postmarked tomorrow or Friday

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

my ex neighbour works at one of the Ld post offices. She advise me that they will not be able to take or date stamp any envelopes once the strike has taken place. So get those rebate envelopes to the postoffice and get them date stamped on Thursday in time for the rebate date stamp requirements.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

Has anyone got their Gc's yet? Just curious on how long it normally takes with these promos.......

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i wish that they would put these forms online so you could just print them.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just called Pepsi today since it has been 8 weeks since I sent in the Quaker/Tropicana MIR (form says it takes 4-6 weeks to process), and they told me it would take 8-10 weeks from the last day of the promo which was May 7th I would imagine that the Loblaws/Pepsico MIR would be about the same?!? I hope they're wrong about this!

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wouldn't be surprised if it took that long. More and more people are doing these offers now and Iam sure it is time consuming to go through all the envelopes, forms, receipts and to mail out the gift cards... so long as I get it eventually, I won't worry about when I get it LOL

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I'm waiting for the $25 GC's & the $30 GC's....hope they arrive soon!!!

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lealgen View Post
    I just called Pepsi today since it has been 8 weeks since I sent in the Quaker/Tropicana MIR (form says it takes 4-6 weeks to process), and they told me it would take 8-10 weeks from the last day of the promo which was May 7th I would imagine that the Loblaws/Pepsico MIR would be about the same?!? I hope they're wrong about this!

Geeze...I hope it won't take that long.....I could really use them right about now! $60 in GC is very much needed right about now!

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information