User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never seem to find the pink sticker bins with items in the Superstore on Marine Drive or Grandview Highway. Where are these bins, or do we just not have them?

This might be due to the fact that Superstore overwhelms me to the point where I just want to go in and out as fast as possible.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Its not just you- I always pout when i see pink sticker brags on here from people back east... we don't have them! (But at least there is London Drugs!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm getting free gift cards for Amazon just doing my day to day internet searching!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forgiftcards
    and also for completing surveys at Opinion Outpost!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have seen the pink stickers in Superstores at Metrotown and Lougheed. They are usually still on the shelves and not placed in bins.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Surrey and Coquitlam have pink sticker items. Love them!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have seen them at both those stores. They are on shelves between Pharmacy and the shampoo area (Grandview) and they had them to the right of the entrance (lots) at Marine last week.

They used to also have discounted items near the meat department but with the renos I'm not sure.

Often the back ends of aisles (towards the walls) have clearance items. They seem to be more dispersed.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

okay thanks guys, i'll take a look! the new superstore on marine drive confused me so much the first time I went in after renovations that I just left.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I went to the one on Lougheed (Coquitlam) yesterday and was so unimpressed.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When was this? I just bought some pink sticker item yesterday. It was on a discount shelf. I bought these just yesterday

2 x Olay bar (contains 2 each) - 1.64 ea
    2 x Olay Body wash (700mL) - 5.64 for 2
    2 x Old spice body wash - 2.36 for 2
    3 x Gillette body wash - 1.50ish ea

Of course, I used coupons to get all of them for free except for the olay body wash, which I had to pay 64 cents. These are going to donation bin at my school later.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Mango, which one did you go to? The one near me (Coquitlam) never seems to have anything worth picking up.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kanda View Post
    Mango, which one did you go to? The one near me (Coquitlam) never seems to have anything worth picking up.
    It's the Grandview Hwy one. There's tons and tons of pink sticker item. I would have gotten more for donation, but I didn't have enough coupons (My original plan wasn't for donation, I wanted to only get some bread/milk). I saw some John Frieda, Venus, Gillette, olay (A LOT!), old spice, tresemme, etc...
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MangoFruit View Post
    It's the Grandview Hwy one. There's tons and tons of pink sticker item. I would have gotten more for donation, but I didn't have enough coupons (My original plan wasn't for donation, I wanted to only get some bread/milk). I saw some John Frieda, Venus, Gillette, olay (A LOT!), old spice, tresemme, etc...

I just returned from that RCSS and got a few bottles of Olay and Gilette body wash. I was so excited to get them nearly for free until I realized too late that the cashier missed a $5 coupon! grrrr!! oh well, I still got an amazing deal and I'm happy that I got these so I can give them to friends and family

Thread Information