User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Save On

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lighthousejen View Post
    I was there last night and we were politely told by the manager that we could use our P&G coupons this time but were not allowed to stack them any more. oh well was good while it lasted. Said nothing not about using loblaws, extra foods or superstore though
    Well there are a lot of stores that will accept competitor coupons.

I know co-op in Aldergrove and Walmart here in Abby does.

I guess they would rather you spend the balance of your order at their store rather then the competition.

Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lighthousejen View Post
    I was there last night and we were politely told by the manager that we could use our P&G coupons this time but were not allowed to stack them any more. oh well was good while it lasted. Said nothing not about using loblaws, extra foods or superstore though
    So do you mean that they aren't allowing stacking anymore altogether, or just not the p&g ones?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanise Robinson View Post
    So do you mean that they aren't allowing stacking anymore altogether, or just not the p&g ones?
    Tanise, I think she is referring to the unique wording on the new P&G Coupons:

"Limit one coupon per purchase of products and quantities stated. Use of more then one manufacturer coupon per product is strictly prohibited."

Looks like Save-On won't ignore this wording.

Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Gotcha. Fair enough

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Just the p&g ones

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Right, what they said lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at SOF Today,

I purchased about 151$ product, Only paid 49.49. All Items were B1G1, and 4 items with Manufacture Coupon ended up free, The free items Reg Price 10.99 $5.00 off with SOM Card, and 2 3$ Man. Coupons with different UPC Making each item paid $-0.01 each.

And I got full credit for the full value of the Coupons

A weeks worth of meet for 50 Bucks,

CS also said that we (Couponers) Should be aware of the times of day we shop so we do not cause problems with the lines, She also mentioned there have been issues already. I hope this helps.

Being ready will make them less irritable.
    Last edited by RayHoolie; Fri, May 27th, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I find that after 10pm is the best time. I know this is not the best for most people, but it's usually dead there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curnew View Post
    I find that after 10pm is the best time. I know this is not the best for most people, but it's usually dead there.
    I agree, although anytime before noon and anytime after 8pm are generally good times to go to ANY store
    LF: Van Houtte, Newmans, Purina One Cat & Dog Food... FT: Lots!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

The chwk. SaveOn asks us to come early morning, as they have had problems with couponers coming in late at night trying to sneak things thru (evenings is when they have their youngest/most part-time staff on, and they have noticed some 'more aggresive' - to put it nicely- couponers trying to 'bully' them into getting their way). I am not sure how much longer the whole stacking business will continue at SaveOn...I am hearing more and more reports of 'bad behaviour'.

Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I agree and it's so frustrating to those of us who are polite and act appropriately. People need to realize that this is a privilege (sp?) and not a right.

Quote Originally Posted by mutchdutch View Post
    The chwk. SaveOn asks us to come early morning, as they have had problems with couponers coming in late at night trying to sneak things thru (evenings is when they have their youngest/most part-time staff on, and they have noticed some 'more aggresive' - to put it nicely- couponers trying to 'bully' them into getting their way). I am not sure how much longer the whole stacking business will continue at SaveOn...I am hearing more and more reports of 'bad behaviour'.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in SOF Today, Had a small issue with the retail price/SOM Price using coupon. Wouldn't let me use $6.00 on a $10.99 item. SOM Price was $5.99, Was told coupons are rated on the final price, not the retail price.

Then after all that I was told that there policies are going to change again, as they claim there have been to many problems with the new format, didn't say what the changes were going to be, but there will be, so always ask CS before you go buy, as it could have all changed.

On The other side, was at Price Smart, and they also stack, with the same rules as SOF.

Hope this helps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RayHoolie View Post
    was at Price Smart, and they also stack, with the same rules as SOF.
    You've tried stacking at PriceMart too?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I did stack at Pricemart, they have the same rules as SOF, coupon can not been over the retail price, no adjustment, and only to thoses coupons that do not say " one coupon per purchase, not to be combine with......"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mission SOF today told me I could stack with diff codes but they only price match to Safeway in Mission no other stores. Anyone else heard this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information