User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can you still get 20x points on a $90 fragrance BUT use $30 in optimum points TOWARDS the payment ? ? ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eleventh0fapril View Post
    can you still get 20x points on a $90 fragrance BUT use $30 in optimum points TOWARDS the payment ? ? ?
    i dont see why not. but i think you only get points for the amount that you spend.
    Please kindly use my Clixsense link to sign up!! Greatly appreciated!
    http://csl.ink/1c2
    OR SIGN UP FOR JEUNESSE GLOBAL. ONE OF THE LEADING ANTI AGING SKIN CARE!!! ask me about it!
    http://www.nicolecyfong.jeunesseglobal.com

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To get 20x the points on cosmetics or fragrances this week purchase has to be $75.00 after redemptions so to use $30.00 in optimum points you would have to spend $105.00 before taxes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrskoka View Post
    To get 20x the points on cosmetics or fragrances this week purchase has to be $75.00 after redemptions so to use $30.00 in optimum points you would have to spend $105.00 before taxes.
    i went to 2 shoppers.
    one said i won't get the 20x points if i redeem 30$ in points... which is bs because the NOTE says 20x applies after redemption and taxes etc...

the other shoppers... she asked me why i would want to spend my $30 points when i can get 20x on the $30 points that i would have spent towards the $90 perfume set. i can't figure out which option would be the best. the whole point of the purchase was that i want to use my $30 points towards paying for the $90 perfume set and still get 20x points. but as you mention, i would have to purchase $105 in cosmetics. i guess that would be fine if i pick up something that is about $10 extra so i can still get 20x points.

it makes sense to get 20x more points WITHOUT using my $30 points that i already have, so i would end up having an additional $30 in points after the total.

what do you guys think ? i have to decide until friday lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information