User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Here's a message from Derek and Josh at London Drugs St. Vital:
    There has been some confusion in the past couple of month’s regarding our Coupon Policy here at London Drugs, especially here in Winnipeg. In February, our Coupon Policy was changed slightly to reflect the changing language on coupons. As you have all been witness too, the language on coupons has been changing over the past few months. There are now more restrictions on them with some limiting stacking all together.

With that said, we have looked at some of the coupons coming in and some of the wording is confusing at best. With this in mind, the same rules apply when stacking coupons at London Drugs as outline below in our Coupon policy. The change is we will not stack any coupons that have language stating it cannot be used with any other coupon or coupon offer. Coupons with language along the lines of “offer” or “promotion” will be stackable.

This has been communicated to our front line staff but with the ever changing language on coupons there may still be some confusion. We ask that you remain patient with us as you always are.

• The amount of the coupon. This is the maximum amount that coupon can be redeemed for
    • Expiry date has not been exceeded
    • Is redeemable in Canada(has a Canadian Clearing House mailing address)
    • The product named on the coupon has been purchased
    • The size and/or flavour of the item, as stated on the coupon, have been purchased
    • The required number of items has been purchased
    • If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other COUPON offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons.
    • Only one coupon per purchase. This means only one of this exact type of coupons can be used. (multiple coupons can be used as long as they are all different)
    • Taxes: see question below tax wording
    If there are any questions about our Coupon Policy please feel free to contact Derek (Store Manager) or Josh (Assistant Store Manager). The phone number is 253-1650.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

This is good as it enables me to use most of my pet coupons for my shelter donations again !!!!

Building the coupon wad
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup, i really rocked the boat last week to clear that up for everyone after my coupons being turned down..... This store had basically re-written their very own version of the policy which allowed them to turn down most stacks, so i told head office and asked if this were correct and VOILA! It was NOT correct for them to do this and thus they have changed back....
    Im so happy

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

thanks for all your hard work to clear this up.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so happy people in Winnipeg are willing to go the extra mile!

Great work on getting this clarified for the rest of us! I'm a Newbie and found the whole prospect of stacking quite daunting given the ever-changing rules and inconsistent application of the rules.

I'm printing this post out and heading down to London Drugs (hopefully with Jadeybug in tow... hint hint... so she can show me the ropes and scare the big bad cranky lady away if she looks at me funny.

Thx!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyMama View Post

Great work on getting this clarified for the rest of us! I'm a Newbie and found the whole prospect of stacking quite daunting given the ever-changing rules and inconsistent application of the rules.

I'm printing this post out and heading down to London Drugs (hopefully with Jadeybug in tow... hint hint... so she can show me the ropes and scare the big bad cranky lady away if she looks at me funny.

Thx!
    if you ever are short a shopping buddy send me a p'm

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    This is good as it enables me to use most of my pet coupons for my shelter donations again !!!!
    Lmk if there are any specific pet coupons out there that you are looking for I will see if I have any.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyMama View Post

Thx!

ROFL I am there!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still hesitant to go and try stacking.....I think I've given up, it is a long drive and the last experience there was not good. I would hate to plan everything out, only to be rejected a good portion of items. Maybe I'll wait till this policy is in place for a while and there are consistencies. Let us know how your shopping goes....interested to see if their employees follow this policy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nadine over at SaveMoneyInWinnipeg.com posted this on April 27 - looks like you guys got the exact same email.

Hopefully they will notify their staff so there are no wasted trips due to miscommunication.

S

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thanks so much Jezzeebelle !

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GetOnlineVotes View Post
    Nadine over at SaveMoneyInWinnipeg.com posted this on April 27 - looks like you guys got the exact same email.

Hopefully they will notify their staff so there are no wasted trips due to miscommunication.

S
    was gonna say exact same thing, exactly same wording and everything...
    guess i can print this email out then

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

went to day and was unable to use the new pg brandsaver.ca ones and was also told start at the end of may no stacking any brandsaver!!! anyone else heard anything???

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was there and stacked with other sc'er on friday and it went smooth as ever!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    went to day and was unable to use the new pg brandsaver.ca ones and was also told start at the end of may no stacking any brandsaver!!! anyone else heard anything???
    • If a coupon states it cannot be used or combined with any other COUPON offer, then that coupon cannot be used with other coupons....

if it says cannot be combined..without saying any other coupon you can use it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information