User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it kinda sucks for those people, myself included who have printed ONE and intend on using ONE coupon and can't b/c there are NONE in stock!!!

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think the only difference with the rcss coupon zone coupons is that it is not a manufacturer coupon it is a rcss superstore coupon, the store itself is pretty much just giving you sale price via a coupon instead of giving it to you at the price on the shelf. Probably so you have to buy the product there to get the good price and not just price match it to get it elsewhere. while the manufacturer coupon is money they get back so i guess some stores figure whether you use 2 coupons (1 manufacturer and 1 cz)or just one cz coupon that they are still only out the same amount of money. (that being the cz coupon value)

I totally agree that this hoarding / shelf clearing attitude is just going too far and there will be repercussions in the future. whether it be no more printable SC johnson coupons, walmart no longer accepting printables or walmart just limiting quantities on all items. Iam personally surprised that P&G didn't put on the coupon "excludes trial size". Maybe they had their minds on the stacking issue instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Not that I agree with EXCESSIVE usage of these coupons, I don't see how this is any different than someone using "Coupon Zone" along with manufacturer at RCSS and getting a product for free when the CZ clearly states, "cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotional offers"....the coupons are not being used properly and it is in the Loblaws policy.....I guess, if your store allows multiple uses of printed (WM) or stacking of coupons (RCSS), you're lucky but doesn't necessarily mean it's the right way.

Don't get me wrong, if I was allowed to stack at my RCSS, I would, but many of the managers have read the coupons and have said no....they are very nice and just go by what the coupon's rules/conditions say.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, unfortunately I went to my Wal-Mart... empty shelf

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went into a couple walmarts and the shelves were cleared...I feel like its not because of the coupon, but the GREAT price. 1.48 for the bags is the cheapest I have seen in a long time. Who knows whether it is people taking advantage of the coupon or people taking advantage of the sale?

I just went back a page and saw that someone bought a belt full!!!!! I had problems with one coupon!!!!!!!!

I hope the manager got involved on that one!
    Last edited by pharlley4; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 08:37 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I checked my walmart and they were sold out. I am going to get a raincheck.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went and bought 6 ziplocs and they made me pay the tax. Did I get ripped off? The cashier looked at the display and thought it was impossible that the store owed me money. The manager came over and ringed it through differently, and as i said i ending up having to pay the tax. I was thinking maybe going through the self-check line next time. Don't know if this would work though
    Last edited by enersaveltd; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 09:18 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i used one coupon for the freezer bags a month ago i think...4$off was ok for me and had no problem using it

i see in the near future WM changing their coupons policy....and some people would wonder why
    Last edited by Mia001; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

this is getting out of hand -200 boxes why oh why are a few people ruining it for others in the end -unrealllll

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    You cannot legally get enough coupons to buy 200 boxes. That is fraud. Either they are photocopying it or printing a pdf of one with the same UPC over and over.
    But, SC'ers have spoken, and most of them are OK with allowing a PDF of this coupon among others, so in the end when every coupon comes out with a million different stipulations, people are gonna realize what they've done.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Watch, it'll get as bad as the coupons saying not on "sale" items!! Could ya imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    But, SC'ers have spoken, and most of them are OK with allowing a PDF of this coupon among others, so in the end when every coupon comes out with a million different stipulations, people are gonna realize what they've done.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wellan View Post
    And don't forget about handy-dandy rainchecks if the shelves have been cleared ...
    Does anyone know how many item they can write on the raincheck at WM? And is it good for long?
    I always go to Zellers for the WM sales because it's neirer and I am sure they will have the item since it's not on sale at their place...

My store was sold out and WM wouldn't write me a rain check because it was not a roll back item, and the sale says limited quantities

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monctonmoneysaver View Post
    My store was sold out and WM wouldn't write me a rain check because it was not a roll back item, and the sale says limited quantities
    what ? limited quantities ? and someone was able to ''buy'' 200ish boxes with coupons and have 60$ back and you can't even have a rain check for few boxes

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I've seen 2 different Walmarts, each with a $1 off ziploc coupon pad attached to the display...so that would make the bags 48 cents. I don't think you can fully blame the empty shelves on couponers...that is a fantastic price and I bet a lot of people were buying them.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I didn't go to Walmart this week for this deal yet, after reading many stores having empty shelves I think I might stay home rather then wasting my gas lol
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

my walmart wont accept coupon any more, been told it is photocopy, since it is B&W. I do not want waste my time argue with them, left everything behind.
    Last edited by feifly; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 10:48 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information