User Tag List

Page 10010 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 9010 9510 9910 9960 10000 10008 10009 10010 10011 10012 10020 10060 10110 10510 11010 ... LastLast
Results 150,136 to 150,150 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=rock lobster;6671271]O.K. , so you all know by now I like to keep a low-profile
    and not say anything controversial to upset people or
    anything like that but the Tragically Hip really do suck.

Sorry, but it's true. Whine, whine, whine.

if you don't understand the lyrics/music the band sucks?
    yikes, getting out my (non existent list of groups that hurt my brian\brain)
    troublesome lyrics
    Last edited by madchives; Sun, Aug 21st, 2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: in a mean mood when i typed this, sorry. editing was impossible, ppphhhtttt
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Psunday Q sters,

A lot cooler out this morning than is has been in the past month. If you lawn activities, ball games or other outdoor activities, today would be the day to do them without worrying about being drenched as you step out the door.
    Watched the Hip show last night. It was the 1st time i have ever seen them perform, so i don't know if that was Gord's usual way of performing or if his illness had something to do with it. While the music was great, i found Gord very stiff & rigid, he didn't seem to go with the flow of the music. Not taking anything away from him singing wise, he did a great job, but it could be his illness that contributed to it. I'm sure there are a few of you that have seem them in concert & will let me know. I did enjoy the concert & to see all the people in so many places that were there to see them perform was amazing. A very emotional show for sure, tears were flowing even from the Prime Minister. Hoping that they can continue to write & maybe record some more before Gord can't.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey there my friends.....Good Morning. How is everyone doing so far on this lovely Sunday? Sappy old Loocie thought it would be nice to share these kinda vintage shots with you.

Name:  Exhibition TTC.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  121.1 KB

Name:  CNE- 1979.JPG
Views: 156
Size:  97.6 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have never really cared for Gord Downie's singing voice. Too much of a nasal style to my ears. He is a magnificent showman & those lyrics are pretty deep sometimes. The country loved the show & we need to get our country together from time to time. (did anyone think the quality of sound was not so fantastic?)

We all got a break from the rough times we all have on occasion & I sure don't see anything wrong with that.

Also, as a person who is very tired of dealing with all that cancer can throw your way, it sort of reminded me to keep the faith & keep on truckin' (cause it's hard if not impossible to be positive all the time) It gave me a break from the chronicles of my life & the anatomy of my illness. There are no certainties in our future, so we just need to be as decent as we possibly can because that makes life easier.

Hey we can meet for brunch....remember to go left at the Legion.

Name:  Crazy_Canuck_Drive.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  225.0 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am 57 years & I’ve been told that I snore,
    So buy me chocolate, then buy me some more,
    By some standards, that may be old,
    But I've had some great times & they cannot be sold,
    I know things & I've been to great places,
    & sometimes life isn't exactly aces,
    You have to keep your mind open & keep a stiff upper lip,
    As sometimes I think people are losing their grip,
    Though I do have regrets, as I'm sure we all do,
    I'm glad I didn't get a David Cassidy or Bobby Sherman tattoo,
    Times do change, but people do not,
    & some of our goals may still need to be sought,
    I would not want to be young in the day & age,
    I'm glad that I can look back but still turn the page,
    Gravity sure did sneak up from behind,
    But I am still that young girl who likes to speak her mind.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This is the last concert I was at & I totally enjoyed myself.

Name:  Oct.20.2015.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  Ringo & Co..jpg
Views: 161
Size:  52.0 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The Troops of the King from the Operaetta one of my favourite episodes that makes me smile. If they ever colourize this I will be happy.
    All: Oh we are the troops of the King, yes we are!
    And we only think of one thing, yes we do!
    We like to drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink, drink drink!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    I hope you're having a good day.

Name:  sunday.jpeg
Views: 148
Size:  7.5 KB
    heartgirl99, rockit, Lee03 and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You will smile at this adorable video.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Triumph Infor Rocket Streamliner has become the world’s fastest ever Triumph by achieving a speed of 274.2 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats on August 8, 2016. Piloted by TT legend Guy Martin, the streamliner smashed the previous official Triumph record that stood at 245.667 mph, as well as the unofficial Triumph Record of 264mph, both set by Bob Leppan, in the Gyronaut X-1.

The Triumph Infor Rocket features a carbon Kevlar monocoque construction with two turbocharged Triumph Rocket III engines producing a combined 1,000 bhp at 9,000 rpm. The motorcycle is 25.5 feet long, 2 feet wide and 3 feet tall. Powered by methanol fuel, the bike is competing in the Division C (streamlined motorcycle) category.

Triumph has a history of breaking the land speed record, holding the title of ‘World's Fastest Motorcycle’ between 1955 to 1970*

The iconic Bonneville name was conceived following Johnny Allen’s land-speed record runs at the Salt Flats in September 1956, when he reached the record breaking speed of 193.72 mph. The first T120 Bonneville model was unveiled at the Earls Court Bike Show and went on sale in 1959.

Last edited by rock lobster; Sun, Aug 21st, 2016 at 07:39 PM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good evening qts.

the weekend sure went quickly!
    22hicks, rockit, Lee03 and 7 others like this.

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This totally makes me not want to eat a Burger or a sandwich Make me barf.

Name:  13932711_1414681435209497_1562275196451654664_n.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  71.8 KB
    Last edited by Spartacus; Sun, Aug 21st, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just like hydro, Kathleen has decided to raise the cost of license plate stickers again.

Licence sticker prices going up again for car owners

Licence sticker

Metroland file photoThe cost to renew a licence plate sticker is going up again this September. The cost will rise to $120 from $108 in southern Ontario. The cost to renew in northern Ontario will also rise up to $60.

Ottawa East NewsBy Michelle Nash Baker
    The cost to renew an Ontario licence plate will go up again this September.
    The annual cost for a southern Ontario sticker will be $120 as of Sept. 1. A northern Ontario plate will cost $60.
    According to the Ministry of Transportation, the revenue generated from licence plate sticker fees is directed into general revenues, which support all government investments, including investments in provincial transportation infrastructure. “These revenues help to ensure that the province has adequate funds to maintain our provincial roads and bridges in good repair for the benefit of all road users,” the ministry said in a written email statement.
    The cost for a sticker renewal has increased by 62 per cent since 2011 for southern Ontario residents, when it was then only $74. For northern Ontario residents the cost has risen from $41 to $60 – an increase of 46 per cent.
    It was in March 2012, when the Ontario government announced it would be phasing in fee increases for driver and vehicle licence fees.
    According to the ministry, Ontario has been increasing these fees in an effort to ensure provincial roads, bridges and highways are safe and in good repair for future generations.

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info Jester, sorry if I asked what you had already mentioned but I am glad if they don't charge for parking during the day just wanted to make sure it wasn't for the weekend too.

I watched the Hip concert last night. I've never been a Big fan but they sure had a lot of songs I didn't realize I knew! We rode our bikes back from harborfront to make it just in time to see it. The fans should be pleased as they did a pretty long set! I didn't really think there was anything wrong with Gord with his movements as I've seen quite a few frontmen move around like that during a performance but I don't know if it is different for him.

That burger does sound pretty bad Spart but if you really think about where other burgers are from that kind of turns me off too! Anyways, still wondering if you made it to Randy's show the other night???

Sorry that girl behind you was talking too loud Kawam, that really can spoil a show......

Thread Information