User Tag List

Page 11645 of 11649 FirstFirst ... 10645 11145 11545 11595 11635 11643 11644 11645 11646 11647 ... LastLast
Results 174,661 to 174,675 of 174728
Like Tree1327162Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

  1. #174661
    Septuagenarian The Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scarborough West
    Posts
    10,891
    Likes Received
    99606
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    [QUOTE=Mechman47;7118290]Hope everyone is well, what a weird year it has been. Sure missing live music...
    Good to see you MM
    Who was that band?

  2. #174662
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Hope everyone is well, what a weird year it has been. Sure missing live music...

    Here is one from the summer we managed to get to, Drive In Concert!
    Watch for the old bearded guy in the truck, around 2:20 and 2:50
    Cheers!

    nice to see you, mechman!

    it sure has been a weird year!
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

  3. #174663
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,519
    Likes Received
    170950
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Welcome to another Wintery Monday Q sters,

    Last week of February & another winter storm to start the week with. I believe this white stuff will be a bit heavier due to temps above the freezing mark, so definitely snow blowing equipment is necessary or make sure you limber up before your attempt it with your shovel.
    Enjoy your day & stay safe.
    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  4. #174664
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    good morning, qts

    it's been snowing quite a bit already and there's a snowfall warning.

    Statements

    3:52 AM EST Monday 22 February 2021
    Weather advisory in effect for:

    • City of Toronto

    Winter Weather Travel Advisory in effect for this morning.

    An area of snow is forecast to move across the area this morning. The snow may become heavy at times resulting in reduced visibility. Total snowfall amounts of 5 to 10 cm can be expected by the time the snow comes to an end this afternoon.

    The period of heaviest snowfall will likely occur between about 5 and 9 A.M.

    Today

    Snow at times heavy changing to light snow at times mixed with rain this morning and ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4. Wind chill minus 7 this morning. UV index 1 or low.
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

  5. #174665
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,086
    Likes Received
    28735
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Yes, that was heavy snow we just had. I didn't bother clearing my driveway or sidewalk this morning. If my son does it, then great. Otherwise, I'll get out my toy and snowblow the driveway when I get home.

    Have a great day folks!
    heartgirl99, the H team and dededi like this.

  6. #174666
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,519
    Likes Received
    170950
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  7. #174667
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,519
    Likes Received
    170950
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Happy Tuesday Q sters,

    While the start to the day started out with white stuff, the end of the day, it was rain, with temps that warmed up to pretty well melt the white stuff that fell in the morning. Not sure you would of had to play with your new toy, KR. I think by the time you got home, it would have melted.
    After work today, I get to pick up the newest member of the family. On Caturday, I went to the humane society & a cat picked me out, so I'm bringing her home today. It's been 2 years & 3 months since the passing of my last cat. She was to be my Christmas present, but with the lockdown, had to wait till they opened again. I haven't decided whether to keep the name they gave her or give her a new one. I'll wait & see before I decide.
    Have a great day & stay safe.
    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  8. #174668
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    good morning, qts. it's snowing again. hopefully the rain will melt it away later.


    Today

    Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early this morning and ending late this morning then 30 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6. UV index 1 or low.

    Tonight

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.

    Wednesday

    Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5. UV index 1 or low.
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

  9. #174669
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,086
    Likes Received
    28735
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    H team, congratulations on your new cat. It is probably best to wait to see what its personality would be before you name him or her. I liked the way you said that the cat picked you out. He owns you now.

    To everyone else, have a terrific Tuesday!
    heartgirl99, the H team and dededi like this.

  10. #174670
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    how are things going with the new cat, H?
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

  11. #174671
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,519
    Likes Received
    170950
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Happy Hump Day Q sters,

    Got kitty home last night, let her out of her cage & she crawled under the loveseat, where she stayed until after I went to bed. At some point during the night she did come out, use her litter box & grabbed something to eat & drink from her bowls. This morning, she is still back under the loveseat, but that's ok. I talk to her, let her know everything's ok, that she's safe & can come out when she feels like it. I figure it may be a week or two before she feels comfortable enough to venture out. She was very quite last night, didn't hear she at all. She doesn't seem to be a very vocal kitty, but that may change as she get more comfortable. I've closed off the bedroom & bathroom doors to keep her in the living room/kitchen space. As she gets more comfortable, I'll introduce more space. Heading off to work, so she will have the day to explore her space.
    Have a great day & stay safe.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  12. #174672
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    good morning, qts

    pretty good chance of rain this afternoon. didn't have to shovel the snow yesterday.

    i saw a robin yesterday in town!?? yes, i'm sure. it seems awfully early.

    Today

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 70 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning then northwest 40 gusting to 70 early this afternoon. High 7. UV index 2 or low.
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

  13. #174673
    Canadian Genius kenrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    5,086
    Likes Received
    28735
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Good morning fellow Canucks!

    Have a great peak of the week folks.
    heartgirl99, the H team and dededi like this.

  14. #174674
    Mastermind the H team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    acton
    Posts
    44,519
    Likes Received
    170950
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    good morning, qts

    pretty good chance of rain this afternoon. didn't have to shovel the snow yesterday.

    i saw a robin yesterday in town!?? yes, i'm sure. it seems awfully early.

    Today

    Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 70 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning then northwest 40 gusting to 70 early this afternoon. High 7. UV index 2 or low.

    Well our Wiarton Willie did say it was going to be an early spring. One can only hope.
    heartgirl99, kenrod and dededi like this.
    NASCAR SEASON is underway for 2020.
    Chase Elliot wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

    nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

  15. #174675
    heartgirl99 heartgirl99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    507,453
    Likes Received
    222146
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    good morning, qts!

    lots of sunshine today but it's going to be blustery

    Today

    A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 10 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
    kenrod, the H team and dededi like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 16 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 14 guests)

  1. the H team

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •