User Tag List

Page 1402 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 402 902 1302 1352 1392 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1412 1452 1502 1902 2402 ... LastLast
Results 21,016 to 21,030 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    I'm skipping right to the end this morning (I'll catch up later) - because I want to let you know that PERCY has found his FOREVER HOME!!

We went down yesterday afternoon and they immediately brought him out so we could take him for a walk. He saw us sitting along the wall and immediately bolted to us and greeted us like we were long-lost friends. COMPLETELY different dog than the day before!! He may have had trust issues, but apparently, it didn't take him too long to get over them (I would like to think it was our sparkling personalities and dog whisperer ways ..... )

Found out there had been some interest in Percy previous to us - but either the Doggie shrink nixed the potentials as being too green relative to his fearfulness and anxiety, or, they were so turned off by his aloof demeanor at the initial meet and greet, they just didn't come back.

I will be eternally grateful to those who do not give him a second chance, allowing him to find a home with us.

PS - I thought I would have a problem seeing Bailey's "things" in use again. I was wrong. I'm absolutely thrilled to have such a happy and wonderful pup be able to make use of them!! (Athough Hubby thinks we need to nix the pink leash soonest!)
    Well, Percy has found a home in Argo’s family fold,
    I sure he’s already thinking that he’s struck doggie gold,
    He’s going to be loved & pampered could a canine ask for more?
    & he’ll be there to greet you when you come through the front door,
    Keep his bones & treats in an abundant supply,
    & if he needs a chin scratch it’s so easy to apply,
    It sounds to me like he chose you how nice for all concerned,
    For we all know that a canine’s trust is something that is earned,
    Think of all the walks & runs & doggy snoozes in comfort & style,
    I’m thinking Percy is the kind of guy, who’ll make a day worthwhile,
    I have to agree with your hubby in regards to a leash that is pink,
    So, welcome to Mister Percy, there’s fresh water for you to drink!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm skipping right to the end this morning (I'll catch up later) - because I want to let you know that PERCY has found his FOREVER HOME!!

We went down yesterday afternoon and they immediately brought him out so we could take him for a walk. He saw us sitting along the wall and immediately bolted to us and greeted us like we were long-lost friends. COMPLETELY different dog than the day before!! He may have had trust issues, but apparently, it didn't take him too long to get over them (I would like to think it was our sparkling personalities and dog whisperer ways ..... )

Found out there had been some interest in Percy previous to us - but either the Doggie shrink nixed the potentials as being too green relative to his fearfulness and anxiety, or, they were so turned off by his aloof demeanor at the initial meet and greet, they just didn't come back.

I will be eternally grateful to those who do not give him a second chance, allowing him to find a home with us.

PS - I thought I would have a problem seeing Bailey's "things" in use again. I was wrong. I'm absolutely thrilled to have such a happy and wonderful pup be able to make use of them!! (Athough Hubby thinks we need to nix the pink leash soonest!)
    i'm so very happy for you & your new arrival to the family. i knew it wouldn't take long for him to see the wonderful, loving people you are & that he made the right choice for owners.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

that's wonderful!
    percy's one lucky puppy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Caturday All!

and Happy Doggie Day Argo!!! So happy to see the news that you have Percy and he has you!!! Let us know all the details of how it is going! That's great he ran to you yesterday. I'm sure he is absolutely thrilled to be in his new home! Maybe he could sense you were the one!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonderful news!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CG-no reply at all
    Last edited by the H team; Sat, Oct 22nd, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cash Track ~ No Reply

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(Athough Hubby thinks we need to nix the pink leash soonest!)
    Pink leash - Percy - doggy identity - just think about it, that's all I ask. Not that there's anything wrong with it. Put a big old studded leather collar on him and call him Spike.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
    Last edited by Mmmme...; Sat, Oct 22nd, 2011 at 03:17 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Argo and Percy! How lucky can you get!!
    Reading your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so very happy for
    you and him. What a wonderful life he will have now that he has
    found his rightful home!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

We welcomed our new addition Devo this am. She is a 3 year old cat whose owner
    is moving away. Her owner was really upset. I would have been too.
    Lucky and she sniffed ,growled, hissed and spit and Lucky ran away.
    Devo ran upstairs and has been there ever since. I fed her and she inhaled it.
    I gve her fresh water and dry food... and even placed her litter up there. She will
    come around I am sure. She seems to really like my husband. She doesn't his at him.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well thats it summers officially over I brought the boat and the dock in today. All thats left is to cover it for the winter tomorrow and I'm pretty much set for the winter. Already changed bearings and sliders on the sleds so there ready to go as well. I think a few around here might agree with me when I say
    BRING ON THE SNOW. Running from those who are not winter people

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    We welcomed our new addition Devo this am. She is a 3 year old cat whose owner
    is moving away. Her owner was really upset. I would have been too.
    Lucky and she sniffed ,growled, hissed and spit and Lucky ran away.
    Devo ran upstairs and has been there ever since. I fed her and she inhaled it.
    I gve her fresh water and dry food... and even placed her litter up there. She will
    come around I am sure. She seems to really like my husband. She doesn't his at him.
    congrats on the addition of you new little furball. i'm sure after a while the 2 will be chasing each other around & be best of buds.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CG-the joker

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Cash track ===>the joker

Thread Information