User Tag List

Page 2390 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1390 1890 2290 2340 2380 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2400 2440 2490 2890 3390 ... LastLast
Results 35,836 to 35,850 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    What may I ask are those answers for?
    That brain teaser from kawam yesterday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now here is a true Aerosmith fan!
    Attachment 109483

and another shot from the last show;
    Attachment 109484
    http://www.q107.com/FunStuff/QConcer...aspx?ID=159353
    rockit and ecat444 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Playing a good oldie song (Shaking all Over) , but not the one we are still patiently (kind of!) waiting for!!!
    22hicks, rockit and Mechman47 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Jester, that reminds me of the Little Engine that Could!

I hope its a prediction for winning the trip of the day!
    All right - let's do that..........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah, I remember that mechman!

I was also at that show at the ACC with tad after he also won tickets from the Q! It was great - Sammy Hagar came on first. I've seen them before but not every time they've come, how many times would that be that you've seen them mechman?
    Mechman47 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got some tube to watch with the kween - so one of you please win this trip. Your odds just improved.
    Good night and good luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Man, they are really, really stretching it out this time!!!! Don't give up 22 it's gotta be coming soon!!! Damn there were two days I wanted them to play THE song at night this week but they didn't! When it's all said and done and THE song is finally played it will probably all have been a waste of time waiting, but I can't not do it, I have to at least try to win one of these trips!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    yeah, I remember that mechman!

I was also at that show at the ACC with tad after he also won tickets from the Q! It was great - Sammy Hagar came on first. I've seen them before but not every time they've come, how many times would that be that you've seen them mechman?
    Our first concert date together was July 2001 at the Molson Amphitheater.
    That was my first Smith concert, Jen had seen them at least a half dozen times before that.
    rockit and ecat444 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fuimus1 View Post
    Hi gang, I've been missing in action for a bit. I was in an ATV accident and got a bit banged up. My wrist is broken, knees cut and bruised and with other assorted other bruises and welts. I will just be taking it easy for a couple more weeks. I hope to catch up here soon.
    Take two pints as needed and relax.
    heartgirl99, Mechman47 and fuimus1 like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good God already !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good God already !!!!

I hear ya!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the next 1/2 hour set we will have it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. I haven't had much of an opportunity to listen to the radio today. I was sure that the song of the day would have been played already. I guess that I still have a chance!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Toronto Humane Society Responds to the Toronto Sun Article
    The following letter to the editor was forwarded to the Toronto Sun in response to it's article Cheaper no-kill policy not getting Ontario animal shelters' attention posted on March 22, 2012.

Dear Editor, Toronto Sun:

The Toronto Humane Society wishes to correct the inaccurate statements made in Peter Worthington's article - Cheaper no-kill policy not getting Ontario animal shelters' attention posted on March 22, 2012.
    The Toronto Humane Society's policy is that no animal is euthanized for length of stay or lack of space. Our euthanasia rate for 2011 was 3.2%. In other words 96.8% of all animals that came through our doors were adopted and saved. Based on the stated criteria of ORA and Winograd, the Toronto Humane Society would fall into the category of a "no kill shelter" and not in the category of a "kill shelter" as Mr. Worthington states.
    Our commitment to humanely addressing the issue of pet overpopulation is clearly seen by looking to our February 28th press release announcing the beginning of construction of a new spay neuter clinic. The clinic will provide spay/neuter services to local rescue organizations and will be open to the public on an appointment basis. The clinic will be housed within the existing shelter on River Street and is anticipated to begin taking appointments from the public in July of 2012.
    Additionally, the Toronto Humane Society has through its collaborative efforts with Toronto Cat Rescue organizations been diligently working to spay and neuter Toronto's feral cat population. Through our TNR (trap, neuter, return) program we have sterilized more than 1,000 of Toronto's feral cats.
    The Toronto Humane Society accepts all companion animals surrendered to its care and also takes in many animals that otherwise would be euthanized from a variety of other shelters and rescue organizations. Our adoption process helps to ensure a good fit for both the animal and the individual, and helps to reduce the likelihood of the animal being returned. All animals are spayed or neutered prior to adoption. At no time do we transfer animals to TAS for the purposes of destruction as stated in Mr. Worthington's article.
    We are proud of the organization we are today. Since the issues in 2009, we made numerous changes including a new board of directors, new senior staff and a new CEO - Dr. Jacques Messier and most importantly are committed to our mission.
    By implementing the National Standards of Shelter Care we ensure all of our animals are cared for within specific standards. This includes everything from how often dogs are walked to the number of animals our shelter is able to house.
    In addition, we now have various volunteer committees that work with staff to continually generate new ideas for all areas of shelter management (animal welfare, fundraising, volunteerism, foster care, community outreach, etc...). In June 2011, the Society received its five-year accreditation from the College of Veterinarians of Ontario (CVO).
    We personally invite Mr. Worthington to contact us to schedule a visit our shelter where he may see first hand the incredible work we do.

rockit likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Wow. I haven't had much of an opportunity to listen to the radio today. I was sure that the song of the day would have been played already. I guess that I still have a chance!
    your lucky for that tad! I was wishing for that yesterday!

Thread Information