User Tag List

Page 4624 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3624 4124 4524 4574 4614 4622 4623 4624 4625 4626 4634 4674 4724 5124 5624 ... LastLast
Results 69,346 to 69,360 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy New Hearts to one and all
    hugs
    Aussie Girl

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    1 members and 33 guests... Now I'm all alone....

enjoy this guests...

This actually brought tears to my eyes!!! just made me emotional - dogs can be sooooo loving!!!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    you like me, you really, really like me! LOL, thanks for noticing H...
    Well of course. What's not to like ?? Congrats.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sillyloocie View Post
    my son sent this to me this morning.

way toooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY SILLY LOOCIES VID OF BAD LIP READING DIDN'T TRANSFER OVER
    Last edited by Spartacus; Mon, Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it's raining HEARTS!

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    This actually brought tears to my eyes!!! just made me emotional - dogs can be sooooo loving!!!!!
    Me too ecat. How beautiful !!! How I love dogs.
    Geez, I keep making spelling mistakes; can't see with tears running down my face.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning friends.

Good luck to everyone who entered The Who contest.

I am not sure they still do precalls.
    When I won my tickets to see Aerosmith, Shawn called me around 11:20 am.
    If Q plans on doing the draw live on air then I believe they will do a precall.
    Just a guess on my part.

I did not bother to enter the contest as I did not think they would award me
    another prize so quickly.

I am still in e-training for my new job and I did rep as much as I was permitted to.

I hope this week frigid or not makes you smile.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A couple of doggy jokes to stop us from crying about the lab!

There’s a guy with a Doberman Pincher and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pincher says to the guy with the Chihuahua, "Let’s go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."
    The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can’t go in there. We’ve got dogs with us."
    The guy with the Doberman Pincher says, "Just follow my lead."
    They walk over to the restaurant. The guy with the Doberman Pincher puts on a pair of dark glasses and he starts to walk in. A guy at the door says, "Sorry man, no pets allowed."
    The guy with the Doberman Pincher says, "You don’t understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
    The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pincher?"
    He says, "Yes, they’re using them now, they’re very good."
    The guy at the door says, "Come on in."
    The guy with the Chihuahua figures "What the hell," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.
    The guy at the door says, "Sorry pal, no pets allowed."
    The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don’t understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
    The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"
    He says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua?"

#5 Two Scottish nuns
    Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in the USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people in this country actually eat dogs."
    "That’s odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do."
    Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart. "Two dogs, please," says one.
    The vendor is pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil, and hands them over the counter. Excitedly, the nuns hurry to a bench and begin to un-wrap their ‘dogs’.
    The mother superior begins to blush and, then, staring at it for a moment, leans to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part… did you get…?"

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This handsome snowman was lovingly created by my stepson in London (UK) yesterday.
    He shared it via BBM (Blackberry messenger) and said it will not be around long... (he hopes)

Name:  Snowman UK.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  4.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so, so beautiful..can barely type for the tears

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmme... View Post
    This handsome snowman was lovingly created by my stepson in London (UK) yesterday.
    He shared it via BBM (Blackberry messenger) and said it will not be around long... (he hopes)

Name:  Snowman UK.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  4.0 KB
    I wonder if they've stopped complaining about the rain and switched over to a snow moan already. They're certainly getting more than they're used to lately. It would be intersting to see if they're selling out of snow tyres (as they call them) if they even have them available. "Sorry British"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help Wanted
    A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, that read:
    "HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer."
    A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined.
    Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager.
    The manager said, "I can’t hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair. The manager was stunned, but then told the dog, "The sign says you have to be good with a computer."
    The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to demonstrate his expertise with various programs and produced a sample spreadsheet and database and presented them to the manager. By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said, "I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I *still* can’t give you the job."
    The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said, "Yes, but the sign *also* says that you have to be bilingual."
    The dog looked at him straight in the face and said, "Meow."

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Me too ecat. How beautiful !!! How I love dogs.
    Geez, I keep making spelling mistakes; can't see with tears running down my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    so, so beautiful..can barely type for the tears
    Geez, wouldn't this make a pretty site.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    heartgirl99, Andit, rockit and 7 others like this.

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help Wanted
    A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window, that read:
    "HELP WANTED. Must be able to type, must be good with a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer."
    A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked over to the sign, looked at it and whined.
    Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the dog looked determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the chair and stared at the manager.
    The manager said, "I can’t hire you. The sign says you have to be able to type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out a perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair. The manager was stunned, but then told the dog, "The sign says you have to be good with a computer."
    The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to demonstrate his expertise with various programs and produced a sample spreadsheet and database and presented them to the manager. By this time the manager was totally dumb-founded! He looked at the dog and said, "I realize that you are a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I *still* can’t give you the job."
    The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer. The manager said, "Yes, but the sign *also* says that you have to be bilingual."
    The dog looked at him straight in the face and said, "Meow."
    Andit, 22hicks, alohamom and 6 others like this.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information