User Tag List

Page 5633 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4633 5133 5533 5583 5623 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5643 5683 5733 6133 6633 ... LastLast
Results 84,481 to 84,495 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Monday

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

What a FANTASTIC w/end; I hope u all enjoyed it, but now it's back to reality. Monday's su*ck !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Thnx for the Pink Floyd song & Bad Co. trivia answers HG

Time to cut the lawn before it gets too hot

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Morning all.

FYI.

Fictionary
    It’s time to brush up on your vocabulary, because it may help you win stuff! So enter now and study up! We could be calling you next!

My better half won on this last week. Two tickets to Heart and 4 tickets to the Nitro Drag Racing event in Cayuga last week. I registered for this contest when they first promoted it in May. Last week just before the better half won I checked the website and found that I was able to register for this contest again???? I think the original registrations may have somehow been removed from the website by accident. You may want to try to re-register for this contest.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thanks all

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning my Q friends. Monday already. I will be free from parent sitting today. I need a brake before I really really go insane. Have a great hot and really humid day.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Another week of summer finds July blooming in the way that it should,
    Remember that warm weather basking can do your heart good,
    Some people do not like it when the humidity is climbing higher as we speak,
    But, I say it's a nice way to start off the week,
    Don't go doing anything considered to be an over-exertion,
    Then a dip in a pool is a refreshing immersion!
    Enjoy this Monday & stay hydrated with plenty of water,
    It's just another day to record on your summertime blotter.

Name:  T.O. in July.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  24.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Caught this on F/B this morning...... DO NOT EAT TILAPIA
    Greetings and Salutations...

I read several articles on Google about this, and even one that was defending the eating of tilapia said to avo...id the fish that came from China. Also, I had just
    returned home from buying Publix & Albertson's 4-day special of 4 bags of frozen tilapia for the price of one. Sure enough, on the top of the bags, it read "farm raised", and on the bottom in small print it said, "China".

I recently saw a Food inspector on TV... He said he had lived overseas and he had seen the filthy conditions their foods are raised and processed in.

It is enough to make you throw up. Some foreign workers have to wear masks as they work in these places, because the food is so rotten and filthy, it makes them want to throw up. Many of their Fish on Fish Farms are fed Raw sewage daily. He said he has seen so much filth throughout their food growing and processing that he would "never" eat any of it. They raise this filth , put some food coloring and some flavorings on it, then they ship it to the USA for YOU to consume and feed to YOUR families. They have no Food & Safety Inspectors. They ship it to you to buy and poison your families and friends. Imported food we eat and the junk we buy

Green Giant frozen vegetables are from China , and so are most of Europe's Best.
    Arctic Gardens are Okay. So is Birdseye.

Never buy the grocery store garlic unless it is clearly marked from USA or Canada, the other stuff is grown in people poop (even worse than chicken poop). China is the largest producer of garlic in the world U.S. is next.

Buy only local honey, much honey is shipped in huge containers from China and re-packed here.

Cold-FX is grown and packed in China and is full of fecal bacteria. Doesn't work anyway, big scam. If the country of origin is not clearly marked beware. If produce, ask an employee.

Watch out for packages which state "prepared for", "packed by" or "imported by". I don't understand the lack of mandatory labeling, especially the produce. The country of origin should be clearly shown on the item in the store. I go to the local farmers' markets in season and keep a wary eye open the rest of the year.

Please read this very carefully, and read to the very bottom. It's important for all of us.

How is it possible to ship food from China cheaper than having it produced in the U.S. or Canada?

FOR EXAMPLE
    THE "OUR FAMILY" BRAND OF MANDARIN ORANGES SAYS RIGHT ON THE CAN 'FROM
    CHINA '. SO, FOR A FEW MORE CENTS, BUY THE LIBERTY BRAND. GOLD BRAND OR THE DOLE IS FROM CALIFORNIA Beware, Costco sells canned peaches and pears in a plastic jar that come from China.

ALL "HIGH LINER" AND MOST OTHER FROZEN FISH PRODUCTS COME FROM CHINA OR INDONESIA. THE PACKAGE MAY SAY "PACIFIC SALMON" ON THE FRONT, BUT LOOK FOR THE SMALL PRINT. MOST OF THESE PRODUCTS COME FROM FISH FARMS IN THE ORIENT WHERE THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS ON WHAT IS FED TO THESE FISH.

Recently The Montreal Gazette had an article by the Canadian Government on how Chinese feed the fish: They suspend chicken wire crates over the fish ponds, and the fish feed on chicken s--t. If you search the Internet about what the Chinese feed their fish, you'll be alarmed; e.g., growth hormones, expired anti-biotic from humans. Never buy any type of fish or shellfish that comes from these countries:
    Vietnam,
    China,
    Philippines.

Check this out personally. I did. Steinfeld's Pickles are made in India - just as bad!

Another example is in canned mushrooms. No-Name brand came from Indonesia.

Also check those little fruit cups. They used to be made in Canada in the Niagara region until about 2 years ago. They are now packaged in China !

While the Chinese export inferior and even toxic products, dangerous toys, and goods to be sold in North American markets, the media wrings its hands!

Yet, 70% of North Americans believe that the trading privileges afforded to the Chinese should be suspended!

Well, duh! Why do you need the government to suspend trading privileges?

SIMPLY DO IT YOURSELF, CANADA AND THE U.S.

Simply look on the bottom of every product you buy, and if it says 'Made in China' or 'PRC' (and that now includes Hong Kong ), simply choose another product, or none at all. You will be amazed at how dependent you are on Chinese products, and you will be equally amazed at what you can do without.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

If 200 million North Americans refuse to buy just $20 each of Chinese goods, that's a billion dollar trade imbalance resolved in our favor... fast! The downside? Some Canadian/American businesses will feel a temporary pinch from having foreign stockpiles of inventory.

Just one month of trading losses will hit the Chinese for 8% of their North American exports. Then they will at least have to ask themselves if the benefits of their arrogance and lawlessness are worth it.

START NOW and don't stop.

Send this to everybody you know. Let's show them that we are intelligent, and NOBODY can take us for granted.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

But watch where you tread! When walking barefoot on the earth, free electrons transfer from the ground into your body through the soles of your feet. These free electrons are some of the most potent antioxidants known to man. Experiments have shown that these electrons decrease pain and inflammation, improve heart rate, promote sound sleep, and make your blood less viscous, which has a beneficial impact on cardiovascular health.
    Lack of grounding due to widespread use of rubber or plastic-soled shoes has contributed to the rise of modern diseases by allowing chronic inflammation to proliferate unchecked. So the more you can walk barefoot on the ground, the better. Ideal locations are the beach, close to or in the water, and on dewy grass.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some lesser known; but important info about getting out in the sun : Research is illuminating a forever-growing list of sunlight’s health benefits. This isn’t really surprising when you consider the fact that we evolved hunting and foraging under the sun. This team of researchers found that your body's production of nitric oxide is separate from its production of vitamin D, so it follows that there are two completely separate sets of benefits. Until now, increased vitamin D had been thought to be the sole explanation for the sun's health benefits, but it appears from these latest findings that vitamin D is only one part of the story.4
    Besides the benefits derived from increased vitamin D, the sun also provides relief from a wide variety of health problems from mechanisms separate from vitamin D. For a comprehensive overview, refer to our previous article on the sun’s benefits, but here are just a few:

• Improved mood and energy levels through the release of endorphins
    • Better melatonin regulation and synchronization of your biorhythms
    • Suppression of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis
    • Treating skin diseases (including psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, and scleroderma) and antibiotic-resistant infections, such as MRSA
    • Treating tuberculosis, neonatal jaundice, and possibly T cell lymphoma Researchers found that sunlight triggers your skin’s production of nitric oxide. Why is this significant? Because nitric oxide is crucial for maintaining healthy blood pressure, helps prevent atherosclerosis, and plays a role in modulating immune system function.

Your skin contains large stores of nitrite and nitrate, but only the nitrite is biologically active. Sunlight appears to prompt conversion of nitrate to nitrite and nitric oxide (NO). Please don't confuse nitric oxide (NO) with nitrous oxide (N2O), or "laughing gas," the anesthetic gas used by dentists.

Nitric oxide is such an important compound that it was dubbed “Molecule of the Year” by Science magazine in 1992, followed by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine for its discovery as a signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system. Your blood vessels require the amino acid L-arginine for the synthesis of nitric oxide, since L-arginine is its precursor in your body.
    By helping to regulate your blood pressure, nitric oxide enhances blood flow. Nitric oxide signals the smooth muscle cells in your blood vessels to relax so that your vessels dilate and your blood flows more freely, which helps your arteries stay free of plaque. When you have inadequate nitric oxide, your risk for coronary artery disease increases.
    If your blood is flowing freely, then nearly every physiological process will function better. If your blood is sluggish, then important cells and nutrients can't reach the areas that need them. It's like getting the tow truck to the scene of the accident… no tow truck means no repairs.
    Not only is nitric oxide important in regulating blood pressure, it also functions as a signaling molecule in your brain and immune system. Besides sitting in the sun, you can increase your nitric oxide levels with a few natural supplements and techniques:

• Calcium and magnesium rich foods and supplements, and vitamins C and E
    • Olive extract
    • Bitter melon
    • Electrical acupuncture
    • Taking a warm bath, or by breathing in and out through one nostril (close off the other nostril and your mouth)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still waiting!

Name:  IMG-20120406-00799.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  36.0 KB

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Some lesser known; but important info about getting out in the sun : Research is illuminating a forever-growing list of sunlight’s health benefits. This isn’t really surprising when you consider the fact that we evolved hunting and foraging under the sun. This team of researchers found that your body's production of nitric oxide is separate from its production of vitamin D, so it follows that there are two completely separate sets of benefits. Until now, increased vitamin D had been thought to be the sole explanation for the sun's health benefits, but it appears from these latest findings that vitamin D is only one part of the story.4
    Besides the benefits derived from increased vitamin D, the sun also provides relief from a wide variety of health problems from mechanisms separate from vitamin D. For a comprehensive overview, refer to our previous article on the sun’s benefits, but here are just a few:

• Improved mood and energy levels through the release of endorphins
    • Better melatonin regulation and synchronization of your biorhythms
    • Suppression of the symptoms of fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis
    • Treating skin diseases (including psoriasis, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, and scleroderma) and antibiotic-resistant infections, such as MRSA
    • Treating tuberculosis, neonatal jaundice, and possibly T cell lymphoma Researchers found that sunlight triggers your skin’s production of nitric oxide. Why is this significant? Because nitric oxide is crucial for maintaining healthy blood pressure, helps prevent atherosclerosis, and plays a role in modulating immune system function.

Your skin contains large stores of nitrite and nitrate, but only the nitrite is biologically active. Sunlight appears to prompt conversion of nitrate to nitrite and nitric oxide (NO). Please don't confuse nitric oxide (NO) with nitrous oxide (N2O), or "laughing gas," the anesthetic gas used by dentists.

Nitric oxide is such an important compound that it was dubbed “Molecule of the Year” by Science magazine in 1992, followed by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine for its discovery as a signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system. Your blood vessels require the amino acid L-arginine for the synthesis of nitric oxide, since L-arginine is its precursor in your body.
    By helping to regulate your blood pressure, nitric oxide enhances blood flow. Nitric oxide signals the smooth muscle cells in your blood vessels to relax so that your vessels dilate and your blood flows more freely, which helps your arteries stay free of plaque. When you have inadequate nitric oxide, your risk for coronary artery disease increases.
    If your blood is flowing freely, then nearly every physiological process will function better. If your blood is sluggish, then important cells and nutrients can't reach the areas that need them. It's like getting the tow truck to the scene of the accident… no tow truck means no repairs.
    Not only is nitric oxide important in regulating blood pressure, it also functions as a signaling molecule in your brain and immune system. Besides sitting in the sun, you can increase your nitric oxide levels with a few natural supplements and techniques:

• Calcium and magnesium rich foods and supplements, and vitamins C and E
    • Olive extract
    • Bitter melon
    • Electrical acupuncture
    • Taking a warm bath, or by breathing in and out through one nostril (close off the other nostril and your mouth)
    Will this save my brother and myself skin?

Name:  face_tattoo.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  45.9 KB

Name:  015363911-ex00.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  56.3 KB

Burning my way through another year!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's pretty disgusting Jester - re - seafood from China. What is also very disturbing is how they use cats and dogs and various other animals for food (even stealing people's pets for this!) - I've heard anything that walks they will eat!!! Also, in their markets the way the kill animals for their fur is very, very disturbing and I'll never get the image out of my mind.............

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Good Morning, All...

I have Heard from our Friend Elmo.

He says, "Hello" and "Everything here is GRAND!"

He is Busy with the GrandChildren and cannot "find the time anymore to go online".
    Thanks 4 the update Wolfie; happy to hear he's "GRAND".

Great poem Loocie.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Mon, Jul 15th, 2013 at 11:58 AM.

Thread Information