User Tag List

Page 650 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ....well, thanks for your faith in me, Loocie....right now, anyone can get away with anything at the moment....I'm kinda busy looking for the stuffing that has been knocked outta me recently....

I know how much you've had on your plate lately TR. I just want to let you know that I'll look after your animals as long as you need me.

(& some people were wondering where tartan originated)

Name:  Tartan Animals.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  44.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That poor sheep on the right. It looks like someone painted a dartboard target on his backside!
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    AS requested, one Bloody Caesar.

He had too much salad. In fact, with all those extra leaves sticking out of his head, it looks like he et two ceasars.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy123 View Post
    That poor sheep on the right. It looks like someone painted a dartboard target on his backside!
    Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed lamb.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed lamb.

What's the difference between Mick Jagger and a Scottish shepherd?

Mick Jagger said, "Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!"

The Scottish shepherd said, "Hey! McLeod! Get off of my ewe!"
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Never beam down in a red shirt!
    The reason the Captain gets the girl IS because he's the Captain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone!

Another great day!....... and more to come!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nightly Recap
    Trivia
    Could you graduate from 4th grade? - Condensation
    Name That Question - Who is Antonio Meucci?
    Sports Trivia - Thirty-three
    This Day In Canadian History - Minoru Park
    Winner:
    Babygirl1

Classic Rock Challenge - Yes
    Winner:
    Carl8754

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

We essentially threw our itinerary out the window (D is a bad influence ). We got to Chicago at 8:30am Chi time, so went right downtown. We both needed something to wake us up - D stayed over since I'm close to the Island Airport, so we stupidly ended up talking til after 4am, & were about to go to sleep just as the alarm went off. Cappuccinos and Diet Cokes at the Island Airport helped us be a smidge more coherent when boarding the plane. Good thing Porter gave us wine on the plane to wake us up.

We spent most of the time wandering around, sightseeing. We ended up meeting a lot of nice people (my friend is a chatterbox), including the host of the local morning show (lovely gentleman, and the eye candy factor didn't hurt ).

When we finally decided to make our way out to where the hotel & concert were, the locals discouraged us from going out that way. One gal, who grew up in the area, told us getting a cab would likely be an issue, & apparently transit was a further hike than I'd be able to do. Even the 25yr old bartender told us the only way he'd go out there (& he went there fairly regularly for concerts) is by car. We debated renting a car, but decided that the cost of transit would be better spent getting a room downtown.

So, on we went wandering. My friend suddenly stopped & yelled, "Look! There's my hotel!" Yep, we found a hotel named after D;s last name. It's a gorgeous building, marble walls with wrought iron latticework everywhere. The hotel was a converted office building. So we spent the night in....Al Capone's dentist's office (is that a dental drill in your violin case or are you just happy to see me? ).

All in all, we had a blast. Lots of yummy food & I had the best lemonade (the blueberry puree and vodka made it extra special ).

The best part was that my friend, who desperately needed a vacation & finally started to relax by the end of the trip, fell in love with the city & wants to go back.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Nightly Recap
    Trivia
    Could you graduate from 4th grade? - Condensation
    Name That Question - Who is Antonio Meucci?
    Sports Trivia - Thirty-three
    This Day In Canadian History - Minoru Park
    Winner:
    Babygirl1

Classic Rock Challenge - Yes
    Winner:
    Carl8754

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

We essentially threw our itinerary out the window (D is a bad influence ). We got to Chicago at 8:30am Chi time, so went right downtown. We both needed something to wake us up - D stayed over since I'm close to the Island Airport, so we stupidly ended up talking til after 4am, & were about to go to sleep just as the alarm went off. Cappuccinos and Diet Cokes at the Island Airport helped us be a smidge more coherent when boarding the plane. Good thing Porter gave us wine on the plane to wake us up.

We spent most of the time wandering around, sightseeing. We ended up meeting a lot of nice people (my friend is a chatterbox), including the host of the local morning show (lovely gentleman, and the eye candy factor didn't hurt ).

When we finally decided to make our way out to where the hotel & concert were, the locals discouraged us from going out that way. One gal, who grew up in the area, told us getting a cab would likely be an issue, & apparently transit was a further hike than I'd be able to do. Even the 25yr old bartender told us the only way he'd go out there (& he went there fairly regularly for concerts) is by car. We debated renting a car, but decided that the cost of transit would be better spent getting a room downtown.

So, on we went wandering. My friend suddenly stopped & yelled, "Look! There's my hotel!" Yep, we found a hotel named after D;s last name. It's a gorgeous building, marble walls with wrought iron latticework everywhere. The hotel was a converted office building. So we spent the night in....Al Capone's dentist's office (is that a dental drill in your violin case or are you just happy to see me? ).

All in all, we had a blast. Lots of yummy food & I had the best lemonade (the blueberry puree and vodka made it extra special ).

The best part was that my friend, who desperately needed a vacation & finally started to relax by the end of the trip, fell in love with the city & wants to go back.

Night all.
    What a great tale, thanks for sharing Andit. Looking forward to hearing more adventures. Take care.

Mississauga, Ontario..Saladillo Argentina
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well everyone, my two weeks in paradise has passed as my girlfriend has returned to Argentina. We certainly had a wonderful time together. I see I received my first blue heart while I have been MIA. Thanks everyone.
    "If you want it, you can get it, but to get it, you gotta want it. Anything you want to try, just let go, fly HIGH,...and make a wish." Harry Chapin

http://marilucarbo.blogspot.com/

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Happy Monday!

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fuimus1 View Post
    Well everyone, my two weeks in paradise has passed as my girlfriend has returned to Argentina. We certainly had a wonderful time together. I see I received my first blue heart while I have been MIA. Thanks everyone.
    Glad u had a wonderful time, fuimus and hopefully u will see her again soon!

Congrats on your first blue heart, too!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from taking the Estonian Councillors to NOTL and Niagara Falls! Maid of the Mist is still so cool!

Have GRAND dreams everyone!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Could you graduate from 4th grade? - Population

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nmae that Question - What is Staten Island?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sports Trivia - Matthew Lombardi

Thread Information