User Tag List

Page 6635 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5635 6135 6535 6585 6625 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6645 6685 6735 7135 7635 ... LastLast
Results 99,511 to 99,525 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

0740 ESC ===> hole puncher
    --- again!?

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning my Q friends. Was caller 32 this morning on ESC. DAMN!!!! I wish someone would win this round already Have a HAPPY TUESDAY.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all. Looks like a nice sunny day.

Name:  board Tuesday.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  14.7 KB

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    New Blue Rodeo contest for Feb 20th. answers are all found in here.

Blue Rodeo
    is a Canadian country rock band, which was formed in 1984 in Toronto, Ontario. They have been signed with Warner Music Group since their debut album Outskirts in March 1987. Including Outskirts, they have 12 full-length releases along with multiple solo albums, side projects, and collaborations.

Blue Rodeo is one of the most successful and well known contemporary Canadian bands, having released 12 full-length studio albums, three live recordings, one greatest hits package and five video/DVDs.[3] Their studio albums have sold over three million copies. Cuddy, Keelor, Donovan and Egan have all released solo albums, and Glenn Milchem performs his own solo music under the pseudonym "the swallows". Keelor has also gone on to produce for other artists, notably alt-country group Cuff the Duke, who have also toured as support for Blue Rodeo.[4]
    Blue Rodeo members have collaborated extensively with other notable Canadian artists, including Sarah McLachlan, The Tragically Hip, Burton Cummings, Great Big Sea, Jann Arden, The Sadies, Skydiggers, Crash Vegas, Cowboy Junkies, Sarah Harmer, Jill Barber, and Kathleen Edwards. They have won many Canadian music awards, including seven Juno Awards and seven SOCAN awards.
    On June 16, 2009, it was announced that the band would receive a star on Canada's Walk of Fame in Toronto. The induction ceremony was held on September 12, 2009. They are the fifth band to receive the honour.[5]
    Blue Rodeo was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame at the 41st Juno Awards on April 1, 2012, [6] joining other Canadian music icons including Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Oscar Petersen, Bruce Cockburn, Daniel Lanois, Joni Mitchell, Anne Murray and Tom Cochrane.
    According to CARAS, on selecting Blue Rodeo as the 2012 inductees, “Spanning nearly three decades, Blue Rodeo has sold in excess of four million records and won an unprecedented 11 JUNO Awards, establishing themselves as one of the premier groups in Canadian music history.”[7]
    On August 5, 2013, former keyboard player James Gray died as the result of a heart attack. He was 52 years old.
    I'm bringing forward the answers for the Blue Rodeo contest for anyone who hasn't entered yet.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I Can Play Too Guys!

It's great they have made things like this to help out doggies who have leg problems, this guy can really move. They've also made some great prosthetics for dogs too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry about your friend KT's.....very sad......cancer seems to hurt so many people.....as well as strokes and heart attacks.....

I guess you've had a talk with your mom already alahomom but that is a drag if she tries to turn everything around while she's staying with you....how long will she be there do you think?

Went to a free screening of a movie that will be coming to theatres in the summer. They still have some editing to do but it was more or less finished. They just wanted some opinions. It was pretty good but also quite disturbing. It's called Back Country and involves a really bad bear attack.......

Gotta run out shortly for the day and then gonna try to get to that mexican restaurant we missed last week.

I've got no idea what's happening on ESC's just haven't been able to listen to it much and it does get a little ridiculous....however wow someone is gonna win big......good luck!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning everyone.. I've been mia again.. Momma passed away on the first, we've been some busy every since.. back to w*rk now.. not sure if I should be here.. can't seem to stop crying..she was my "go to girl" with happy and sad and angry news.. she just listened, let me vent, then we drank beer and watched the cars go by out front or the birds in back.. she humoured my Sadie by playing ball any time.. always had a cookie for Snoopy.. As per many of my stories.. Loved to camp or do just about anything with her family.. I lost my best friend ten days ago..how does one go on.. but we do =(

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

time to call for ESC!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Good morning everyone.. I've been mia again.. Momma passed away on the first, we've been some busy every since.. back to w*rk now.. not sure if I should be here.. can't seem to stop crying..she was my "go to girl" with happy and sad and angry news.. she just listened, let me vent, then we drank beer and watched the cars go by out front or the birds in back.. she humoured my Sadie by playing ball any time.. always had a cookie for Snoopy.. As per many of my stories.. Loved to camp or do just about anything with her family.. I lost my best friend ten days ago..how does one go on.. but we do =(
    that's so sad, chers!

Name:  group+hug.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  113.1 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

1040 ===> peppermill grinder
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.
    The loss of a loved one is so hard to accept.
    But, she lives on - IN YOU !!!

Name:  th-1.jpeg
Views: 1016
Size:  11.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    good evening q-bee folks. Loocie is happy to be here. I do have quite a few things happening in my life these days. I'm still around & even behaving myself. I sure am enjoying the Olympics. I just felt like dropping in. See you in the am. Zzzzzz

Look - a midnight ray of sunshine! Would that actually be moonshine then? I'll take a cup and raise a toast to you Loocie - nice to see you at any hour. Cheers.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So very sorry to hear of your loss. A parent can sometimes be our best friend which only seems to magnify the feelings of their passing. Your grief and all that goes along with it is normal and is a transition of healing. I know you'll be going through so many memories of the times you've shared and that is a good way to celebrate her life and your mutual experiences. Remember well your special and unique relationship and know that you have friendship and support here too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    an updated pic of the family
    You're too much McSkier - no, really!!!!!!!

Thread Information