User Tag List

Page 713 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 715 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Day Folks
    A whirl wind visit - came down this morning form the cottage for a meeting, heading back north tonight - then back Saturday afternoon to go see Cirque's production of Totem...
    will wave at Lee when I drive by going back and forth from Rosseau.
    TY for all the messages and reps -will try to get caught up and read the posts.....
    hoping all is going well with everyone in Qville.
    Injoy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good afternoon Q'Bees.

Thank you very much for the trivia and all the reps notes and PMs...
    I had my home cleaned today... that is a luxury for me...
    and I will finish my bit of packing for NYC after work.

Am taking my cell for texting only.... just in case...
    You never know who you can bump into in NYC

I tried repping & got 2 in before being sent to jail... Name:  k3496787.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  3.0 KB

I will see you before I leave....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Robyn - enjoy your birthday week my friend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

weekend has officially started here

hope everyone has a great time at the Qbash - have a cheers for me!!!!
    Look forward to reading about it when I get back.
    Injoy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    Good Day Folks
    A whirl wind visit - came down this morning form the cottage for a meeting, heading back north tonight - then back Saturday afternoon to go see Cirque's production of Totem...
    will wave at Lee when I drive by going back and forth from Rosseau.
    TY for all the messages and reps -will try to get caught up and read the posts.....
    hoping all is going well with everyone in Qville.
    Injoy
    Catch a fish or two for me and I'll keep track of the Leafs golf score for you.
    Have A Nice Day...Stewy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Morning all!!!....so sorry to take so long to check in after the wedding...let's just say Sunday was a tad rocky, then a crapload of will/estate/banking/phonecalls took up Monday and Tuesday, and Tuesday was band practice....aarrghhh!!!.I hate being that busy all at once!!
    ....SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!....allow me to dish about Saturday....oh, and thank you all so much for the prayers and rain dances....it rained just a little bit after it got dark where we were, and it had poured buckets south of where we were... location, location, location was key, we were at the right place to avoid getting wet...YAY!!....

....Alyshia was absolutely GORGEOUS, as you can imagine (I will try and post a couple of pics, dunno how successful I will be tho).....the ceremony went off without a hitch, the minister was pretty laid back and kept things light....it was a fabulous setting to have a wedding, at the groom's parents' horse farm...kind of a rolling landscape, and loads of room....
    .....we sat on the other side of the dance floor to where her mother was sitting ( I'll get to her in a minute), dinner was served, and the speeches began...the MC had a cordless microphone, so some people went up onto the dancefloor to read, some (like me) read standing up at their table....some people just winged what they were saying, and others read theirs ( like I did).....I didn't rush, I spoke clearly, no tears, and I didn't mess it up anywhere, so I was quite pleased it went well...
    ....the music began, and the bar was opened...the music was a lot of country music type stuff, and line dances, etc.....some AC/DC was played, but "Thunderstruck" was vetoed, as per the bride and groom....I had enough to drink that I got up and danced a few times ( part of what I paid for in pain the next day, and into Monday....LOL!!!)...all in all, it was a great day....

...now for the part you have all been waiting for.....all about her mother...hehehe!!!
    ....well, let me start off by saying what she had on...she wore a full length purple velour dress.....full length?....velour???....for a summer garden wedding?!?!?.....all I can figure is that she had to hide those tree trunk legs of hers.....dunno how many Barney the dinosaur stuffed animals were sacrificed for their pelts...she looked like a fat purple pillow.....
    .....the inappropriateness continued, when she got up to do her speech....all about about Alyshia being such a wonderful baby, she had to have more babies cos she was such fun ( HA!...she had more babies so she didn't have to go to work, and daycare would have been ridiculous)...at the end of the speech, she also made a very brief mention of my brother and my dad not being here.....um....WTF?!?!....a mention of my brother, maybe...but my dad?!??!....she had absolutely no right to mention him at all.....again, inappropriateness abounded, and I was slightly furious....fortunately, a few more drinks helped calm me down...

....so that's the poop on the wedding....I have attached 5 pics, I think....dunno if I did it right, we'll see when this shows up....if it doesn't work, or if the pics are huge, apologies in advance.....thanks for reading all of this, I know, I have been known to write novels on here..... ...TR
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics and the story, TR! I always enjoy reading what you have to say.
    Jonesy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wife’s Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long and he was playing golf. I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.

I asked him what was wrong; he said, “nothing.” I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving.

I can't explain his behaviour I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.
    My life is a disaster.

Husband's Diary:

A four putt------ who f@#%&*! four putts?

Have a GRAND evening everyone!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy married life

My Rules
    Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night.. whether you're here or not."

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Memory Class An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Spaghetti A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years.

One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant.

Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy,
    he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.

She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support.

One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.

"Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today."

"Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said.

The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.

On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ketchup and rubber buns DAD: "Ok, so after every question i ask you you must say ketchup and rubber buns".

KID: Gotcha.

DAD: what did you buy at the store?

KID: Ketchup and rubber buns.

DAD: What did you have for dinner?

KID: Ketchup and rubber buns.

DAD: What do you do when an old lady crosses the street?

KID: Ketchup and rub....... HEY!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Whats the most dangerest truck on the road

You may ask why ???

Church Bells On hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

"Oh no, my dear, " replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused, wiped away a tear and then continued, "And if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am signing off for a few days until I return from the big Apple!
    I am not bringing my laptop and will not be using my bb for anything
    more than texting my family or for an emergency.
    I am not even sure the H team is bringing her computer

Regardless we have too many things planned.

Be good and have fun and do not forget us! Have fun Friday at the Q Bash.
    I hope someone is kind enough to drop Mr Parker a line and tell him to get a life!
    I am personally tired of hearing about his kids.... and him being a 'dad'.
    He is certainly not ready to host his own show

I like him but some how this week he doesn't click. I much prefer Scholes or even Garbutt!

TR your niece is a beauty. Thank you for sharing the photos!
    McSkier.... enjoy the whirlwind.... You are a most fortunate young lady...

Andi, I am so happy your friend's surgery went well!

So I am off for now... girls and boys.... do not forget to write..

xoxoxox

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Late getting home from work. Off to bed soon so I can do it again tomorrow. have a good night!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Nightly Recap
    (in case anyone missed it)
    Club Q Bonus Code - BASH
    Winner:
    Neon

Trivia
    Classic Rock Challenge - 27
    Name That Question - Who is Steve McQueen?
    Sports Trivia - Ted Dibiase
    This Day in Canadian History - Way Down East
    Could you graduate from the 4th grade? - Thoughtlessly
    Winner:
    mizzsazzyazz

Sleuth - WILLOWWACKS
    Winner:
    elmo57
    Honourable Mention:
    rockit
    arkflash

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

I'm off to see the taping of some new cooking show on the CBC tomorrow morning. I'll let ya'll know whether I am tempted to indulge (here's hoping it's not healthy food ).

Night all.

PS, my list so far (please chime in if I've missed you):

Q Bash Attendees
    1Cigarette
    Andit
    Elmo57
    Knottythots
    Mechman47

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information