User Tag List

Page 9249 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8249 8749 9149 9199 9239 9247 9248 9249 9250 9251 9259 9299 9349 9749 10249 ... LastLast
Results 138,721 to 138,735 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Enjoy your Friday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mizzsazzyazz View Post
    Hello everyone. I hope that 2016 has you all here safe and sound .. been awhile since I have been on the site ...
    Its a pleasure to see an old friend pop up - welcome home
    Septuagenarians show the way

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Good morning my Q friends. Happy Friday. Having a real rough time being alone and dealing with the passing of my dad and then last Friday I was assaulted on Queen St. and my glasses got broken so I can't drive or watch tv everything is blurry. I do have my reading glasses but I can't drive with them. My ODSP worker hasn't even called me back since Monday morning when I called and told him about my situation. What a loser of a worker. I don't know who I can trust anymore.I hope 2016 gets better. I will not give up but I'm very bummed out. PEACE and LOVE

No wonder you feel so bummed out. That is a helluva lot to digest. Your ODSP worker needs to have his knuckles wrapped. What are you supposed to do.
    I really hope 2016 starts to get better for you soon.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello everyone. I hope that 2016 has you all here safe and sound .. been awhile since I have been on the site ...

Welcome back. I hope we'll see more of you. You were missed.

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 149
Size:  9.4 KB

Good morning my Q friends. Happy Friday. Having a real rough time being alone and dealing with the passing of my dad and then last Friday I was assaulted on Queen St. and my glasses got broken so I can't drive or watch tv everything is blurry. I do have my reading glasses but I can't drive with them. My ODSP worker hasn't even called me back since Monday morning when I called and told him about my situation. What a loser of a worker. I don't know who I can trust anymore.I hope 2016 gets better. I will not give up but I'm very bummed out. PEACE and LOVE
    OMG Sparty, that's awful !!! Other than your glasses, I hope you're not hurt. You can't be replaced, glasses can, although your worked doesn't seem to be of much help. Not a good start to the year, so it should get better from here on.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My jaw hurts a bit and my pride. No broken bones. I am so embarrassed. I don't know how to fight back. I'm just too nice and a wimp to boot. That's who the bad guys pick on. It was an older lady in her 60's or 70's she could throw a punch though. The real drag is she lives in my building on the floor above me. I don't want to get stuck in the elevator with her. What goes around comes around. She'll get hers. I didn't charge her either. She's lucky. She cornered me in the bathroom in a bar I go to. No one heard me screaming because the music was loud. A lot of the women down here are envious or jealous of me because I'm usually always smiling and the guys like me. I've always got along great with men. I was raised with all brothers.What can I say. I'm a magnet to men. I'll be okay just need time to heal. Nothing like that has ever happened to me like that. I'm still in shock. Misery loves company. They will never win. Thanks for caring. PEACE AND LOVE
    Last edited by Spartacus; Fri, Jan 15th, 2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon
    Rocky – so many great cars, and no lottery win, now Barret Jackson coming up, I think I’ll Cry!!!!
    Spartacus – that terrible – do you know your prescription, as maybe one of us, has some old pair to get though for now.
    Last edited by Knottythots; Fri, Jan 15th, 2016 at 12:35 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great story from 1705 Ireland - talk about old friends popping up!

After succumbing to a fever of some sort in 1705, Irish woman Margorie McCall was hastily buried to prevent the spread of... whatever had done her in. Margorie was buried with a valuable ring, which her husband had been unable to remove due to swelling. This made her an even better target for body snatchers, who could cash in on both the corpse and the ring. The evening after Margorie was buried, before the soil had even settled, the grave-robbers showed up and started digging. Unable to pry the ring off the finger, they decided to cut the finger off. As soon as blood was drawn, Margorie awoke from her coma, sat straight up and screamed.
    The fate of the grave-robbers remains unknown. One story says the men dropped dead on the spot, while another claims they fled and never returned to their chosen profession.
    Margorie climbed out of the hole and made her way back to her home.
    Her husband John, a doctor, was at home with the children when he heard a knock at the door. He told the children, “If your mother were still alive, I’d swear that was her knock.”
    When he opened the door to find his wife standing there, dressed in her burial clothes, blood dripping from her finger but very much alive, he dropped dead to the floor. He was buried in the plot Margorie had vacated.
    Margorie went on to re-marry and have several children. When she did finally die, she was returned to Shankill Cemetery in Lurgan, Ireland, where her gravestone still stands. It bears the inscription “Lived Once, Buried Twice.”

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's too bad...
    Would you like to go see Comfortable Numb tomorrow to help you feel better?
    I've won tix from the Q!
    You get the first shot at the extra one...
    We can also show you a few handy things to do with your elbows, for those up close and personal encounters
    My jaw hurts a bit and my pride. No broken bones. I am so embarrassed. I don't know how to fight back. I'm just too nice and a wimp to boot. That's who the bad guys pick on. It was an older lady in her 60's or 70's she could throw a punch though. The real drag is she lives in my building on the floor above me. I don't want to get stuck in the elevator with her. What goes around comes around. She'll get hers. I didn't charge her either. She's lucky. She cornered me in the bathroom in a bar I go to. No one heard me screaming because the music was loud. A lot of the women down here are envious or jealous of me because I'm usually always smiling and the guys like me. I've always got along great with men. I was raised with all brothers.What can I say. I'm a magnet to men. I'll be okay just need time to heal. Nothing like that has ever happened to me like that. I'm still in shock. Misery loves company. They will never win. Thanks for caring. PEACE AND LOVE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cash Track is Playing (2:16pm).

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Marion Zimmer won the cash track
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks H Team did you have a good Christmas and New Years
    Yes thanx, hope you did too.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    That's too bad...
    I've won tix from the Q!
    We can also show you a few handy things to do with your elbows, for those up close and personal encounters
    Congrats on your win BWW. & that is a nice jester to make for poor Sparty.
    That lady in your building should be charged with assault. She just may think she can do that to other people too. I'm sure she'll get hers, hopefully soon.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Spartacus – that terrible – do you know your prescription, as maybe one of us, has some old pair to get though for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterwitch View Post
    That's too bad...
    I've won tix from the Q!
    ...and THIS is Why SC'ers in Q-Land are The BEST!!!!!!!!

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Almost the weekend.Name:  Funny-Picture-of-weekend.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  15.7 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It's the weekend.

Name:  days of the week.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  25.9 KB