User Tag List

Page 9835 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8835 9335 9735 9785 9825 9833 9834 9835 9836 9837 9845 9885 9935 10335 10835 ... LastLast
Results 147,511 to 147,525 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

Another splendid day out. Hopefully some of us can escape our work early to enjoy the day.
    Of course, no such luck for me. My oppressors would keep me here to 5:01 on a Friday.

Have a great day folks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    I tell you... this just burns my butt!
    All these politicians spend money that they don't have and they seem to think that taxpayers are unlimited funds so when they run out, just raise the tax or creat a new one, but don't call it a tax. They think we are fickle.

BTW, did you know that in Niagara Falls there is some sort of "voluntary" tax that is automatically added to hotels and restaurant bills? Apparently, you can request to have this so-called tax removed, but most people don't even notice it and pay whatever the bill says. All levels of government are shady and underhanded!

Rant over.
    I've heard of this tax.... Hubby and I were to Niagara just before Easter and bought a "Groupon" deal.... Unfortunately, Groupon did not reverse the tax, but we really couldn't complain too much... We paid so little for everything we got in that offer...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Sorry for going awol again. Things will likely be crazy for the foreseeable future.

Had a shock to the system at the oncologist appt - bff & my Mom led me to believe things are less dire than they truly are. I nearly lost it when the nurse started discussing palliative care options. At this point, my Mom is still on her own & able to take care of herself (we call each other several times a day (used to be to check on me, now....) and I go see her once a week). What scares me is how quickly both she & Lily dog went from being strong, vibrant and active to shells of their former selves. On the plus side, Lily dog is still her crazy self when she sees someone she likes, and my Mom still knows who all the artists were at the Billboard awards (she's way cooler than I am ).

All is mostly well in our little corner of paradise. Quincy cat is still bossing Lily dog around & trying his best to get me to hand over my lunch. He's also having a grand time socializing on the neighbourhood patios (the restaurants think it's great to have a kitty customer ).

I'll try to keep in touch more regularly - been packing my days full of adventures with Lily dog & Quincy cat, as well as trying to declutter while they nap (it's amazing how quickly things get messy when one doesn't stay on top of organizing, sigh).

Hope everyone is well. Going to do my best to enjoy the summer with my family & friends, hope everyone is able to do the same.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Name:  12678.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  21.1 KB

Thoughts, prayers and Hugs Andi... xoxo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Evening Q sters,
    It's been an up & down day. Rodent called last night to say 1 of the furballs had let out a big bowl, then flopped on the floor & then got sick. Her breathing was really tagged & she couldn't move. After a bit, she seemed to be a bit better & could get up. Rodent took her to the vets this morning & the vet said, kitty either had a blood clot or a mini stroke. Vet gave kitty some meds to help with the disorientation told rodent the next 48 hours will be critical. Kitty meows every now & then, but she can't stand. I have her wrapped in a blanket, cuddling her. Not sure if she'll make thru the night, but we'll see

On a happier note, today it my parents 60th anniversary. Got them a Congrats certificate signed by Justin Trudeau & 1 signed by the Queen. Had them both framed so they can hang them on the wall.
    I hope Kitty is feeling better and not in pain....

Congrats and happy anniversary to your parents!! 60 years is a long time!! I got together for lunch with two girlfriends from high school yesterday... We realized that we've known each other for almost 38 years!!! That's crazy!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    your old dancin' song is on, lee and kenrod
    Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    Good morning fellow Canucks!

Another splendid day out. Hopefully some of us can escape our work early to enjoy the day.
    Of course, no such luck for me. My oppressors would keep me here to 5:01 on a Friday.

Have a great day folks!
    I was dancing a few times yesterday!! I heard "Tin Soldier", "Romantic Traffic" and "Radio Ga, ga" throughout the day yesterday..... I just wasn't on SC yesterday since I was trying to get some "w*rk" w*rk done so that I could w*rk from my floating office today.... Yes, I am w*rking!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Well that's 0 for 4 for me in trying to get Hip tix. 2 pre-sales and Hamilton and London shows...

My dad had a fall on Saturday, but seems to be alright from that but he is not eating well. He has to have a nurse help him and yesterday he was very disorientated when I was out there to visit...

Hope all is well and I will try to get back on more often to visit

Enjoy your Friday

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning/afternoon.. what a beautiful day.. look forward to the door slamming me in my arse at 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thought & prayers for your Dad, Rockit & your Mum, Andit.

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Good morning everyone! Wishing you all a safe and great weekend! My company has a charity dragon boat race on Sunday! Should be fun and exhausting!
    Be careful - its actually easier to put the boat in the water and row; but if your company wants you draggin' the darn thing - I guess its a team building thing!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    Good morning/afternoon.. what a beautiful day.. look forward to the door slamming me in my arse at 4
    Don't get it trapped - you don't want to get arsenic poisoning!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thought & prayers for your Dad, Rockit & your Mum, Andit.

Sentiments echoed

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Robbery; Assault and Battery"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"A Question of Balance"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Tell me Lies"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Evening Q sters,
    It's been an up & down day. Rodent called last night to say 1 of the furballs had let out a big bowl, then flopped on the floor & then got sick. Her breathing was really tagged & she couldn't move. After a bit, she seemed to be a bit better & could get up. Rodent took her to the vets this morning & the vet said, kitty either had a blood clot or a mini stroke. Vet gave kitty some meds to help with the disorientation told rodent the next 48 hours will be critical. Kitty meows every now & then, but she can't stand. I have her wrapped in a blanket, cuddling her. Not sure if she'll make thru the night, but we'll see

On a happier note, today it my parents 60th anniversary. Got them a Congrats certificate signed by Justin Trudeau & 1 signed by the Queen. Had them both framed so they can hang them on the wall.
    So very sorry to hear about the cat Hteam, and a very big congrats to your parents on their 60th, that is quite an achievement.Name:  60th-Anniversary-pic.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  56.4 KB

Thread Information