User Tag List

Page 9966 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8966 9466 9866 9916 9956 9964 9965 9966 9967 9968 9976 10016 10066 10466 10966 ... LastLast
Results 149,476 to 149,490 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  try-our-new-flavor-sunday-meeting-delicious-self-publishers-of-2sFm4R-quote.gif
Views: 167
Size:  69.2 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The end of July is drawing near,
    Have you noticed that happens, year after year?
    August is a great month for gazing at galaxies & stars,
    & still time for you golfers & all of your pars,
    Fresh vegetables & fresh fruit that is ripe for the pickin’,
    It’s still the prime of summer, but the clock is a tickin’,
    Plenty of swimming & boating that’s still to be done,
    Load up your tackle box & fish by the midnight sun,
    Patio lounging & BBQ-ing galore,
    Family reunions aplenty or is that picnic rapport?
    Every day is different & packs its own punch,
    Don’t get caught up in the shuffle or lost in the crunch,
    Make the most of every day is of course a cliché,
    Just like yielding the right of way,
    Stating your peace mindfully can be ultimately freeing,
    & it can actually go far when it comes to your wellbeing,
    So into the middle of summer we all shall proceed,
    Please drive with caution & please do not speed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How's this for colourful and imaginative......

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Pat Upton has passed away. I know you'll all remember this song.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by rock lobster; Sun, Jul 31st, 2016 at 08:46 PM.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a great day everyone!Name:  3b2d660656655207a113641dadc42017.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  30.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all,

Finally (!!!) got internet installed, so I can keep in touch. Needless to say, I'll be out here for a while.

My Mom is still hanging in there, but things have taken a turn for the worse. The last 3 weeks have been tough on both of us. She started getting weak after her second chemo treatment. At first she was still cooking (ok, so she was insisting on teaching me how to make my fav meals - eek!), but last week, she ended up in emergency due to an infection. She was sent home that day (to avoid picking anything else up at the hospital) and was ok at first. She got weaker over the weekend, and homecare nursing was arranged (she needed extra fluids through an IV). Things went from bad to worse yesterday (she was too weak to even lift her head and could barely whisper), so had to call the paramedics. Her heart was racing, so they took her to the closest hospital (a 5 minute walk from here, so better than having to get to the other hospital for me, but bad in terms of not having her history). At this point, she's in hospital on a geriatric floor, but in rough shape. I just got home from seeing her - she's convinced she'll never be able to come home again. bff who's a bit of a pollyanna thinks she'll be home in a week or so. I truly don't know. If she can get over the infection, there's a chance she can come home. Either way, I know that the end is near.

Lily dog and Quincy cat are both restless, they know something is drastically wrong. Quincy actually has been sleeping outside my Mom's bedroom door to keep Lily from bothering her.

Better go make lunch for the brats & myself. A few times this past week, I completely forgot to eat and even a certain roommate's MEEEEE-ow wasn't enough to remind me. Sheesh.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day.
    So sorry to hear that your mom has taken a turn for the worst Andi. Lots of hugs and prayers for you...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits, Q sters,

Been a nice weekend, not too hot, but cloudy. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, holidays or the day off.

Sorry to hear about Paul Upton. RIP. 2016 has been a bad year for the music industry. We've lost too may this year.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning, all.

It will be a while before it will be a good one.

My Mom passed away yesterday afternoon. I'm still a bit numb. I take comfort in knowing that my Mom is sipping martinis while enjoying what passes for the Grammy awards in the next world. When I was 21, a group of friends & classmates decided to go to a rock concert (there had to be a dozen or more of us). One person dropped out at the last minute & since we didn't want the ticket to go to waste, my Mom tagged along. At first, my peers were horrified that I'd brought along my Mommy. By the end of the concert, with Mom singing her heart out and having a blast, they were jealous I lived with such a cool lady.

Going to hibernate for a bit. Both bffs are taking care of me, so all is well. Critters are napping, they kept a close eye on me all night.

I'll keep in touch.

Hope everyone celebrates Simcoe Day by enjoying time with family & friends. Have a martini in honour of my Mom.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning, all.

My Mom passed away yesterday afternoon. I'm still a bit numb. I take comfort in knowing that my Mom is sipping martinis while enjoying what passes for the Grammy awards in the next world. When I was 21, a group of friends & classmates decided to go to a rock concert (there had to be a dozen or more of us). One person dropped out at the last minute & since we didn't want the ticket to go to waste, my Mom tagged along. At first, my peers were horrified that I'd brought along my Mommy. By the end of the concert, with Mom singing her heart out and having a blast, they were jealous I lived with such a cool lady.

Going to hibernate for a bit. Both bffs are taking care of me, so all is well. Critters are napping, they kept a close eye on me all night.

I'll keep in touch.

Hope everyone celebrates Simcoe Day by enjoying time with family & friends. Have a martini in honour of my Mom.
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Andit. I'm glad to hear your BFFs are there for you & the critters. Know that we are all here for you too, anytime.

There’s magic in a Mother’s touch, and sunshine in her smile. There’s love in everything she does to make our lives worthwhile. We can find both hope and courage just by looking in her eyes. Her laughter is a source of joy, her works are warm and wise. There is a kindness and compassion to be found in her embrace and we see the light of heaven shining from a Mother’s face.

NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning, all.

I'll keep in touch.

Much sympathy for your loss Andi. Thoughts and prayers to you through this difficult time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Morning, all.

I'll keep in touch.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My sincerest condolences.
    kenrod, Lee03, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning, all.

I'll keep in touch.

Andi, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Thank you for sharing such a cool story about her. There was your Mom, just being herself & everyone had a really great time. Over the years, (here on Smart Canucks) really enjoyed the stories that you shared about your parents. My how they spoiled Lily & Quincy with love & treats. Your relationship was based on such a solid foundation & it had a blend of humour, respect & such devotion. That's what love is all about.

You're a great lady Andi & I still have the bracelet you made for me when I was in Mt. Sinai in 2012. I think you are just about one of the most thoughtful & insightful people I have ever met.

I'm glad you have good friends there with shoulders for you to lean on.

We are blessed to have dynamic people in our lives. The space they occupy in our hearts and minds can never be filled when they are gone. Yet they can be a source of inspiration and joy for the rest of our lives.

Lots of love to you. xxxx

Thread Information