User Tag List

Page 3863 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2863 3363 3763 3813 3853 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3873 3913 3963 4363 4863 ... LastLast
Results 57,931 to 57,945 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    come on mother nature - just drop a few more degrees...

A few more degrees & we can fire up the snow guns

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name:  sixties_c_3Dateliercom.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  57.4 KB
    Last edited by feetfrown; Sun, Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quite the collection of crash footage from eastern Europe.
    Hard to know where to look and equally hard to look away..........

https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFkw5JFOmHk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Name:  1-miscellaneous-digital-art-psychedelic-trippy-trippy-wallpaper.jpg
Views: 7544
Size:  208.4 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Some amusing Halloween pics here!! Hope everyone is doing just fine on this psunday morning.

A few of my neighbours have really gone nuts with decorating the front of their houses. All we have is a pumpkin...
    I really enjoy the little guys who are genuine & mannerly. Let's hope that we are spared nasty weather for the young tricksters & treaters.

If you are into Halloween hype................go nuts!!!!

Name:  Halloween Hype.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  69.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good morning everyone. hope your psychedelic day is going great, i dont remember being up as late as i was last night in quite some time or sleeping in like this either. had company from up north and right now they are still sleeping, they are younger and went to the sound acadamy last night. dont know what time they got in but it was after 3 for me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice pics from friday night , i left during elton john, wished i had stayed but my costume was annoying and warm, was a knight in armour but the peices kept coming off and it was hard to move freely.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  imagesCA894TIO.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  4.4 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    nice pics from friday night , i left during elton john, wished i had stayed but my costume was annoying and warm, was a knight in armour but the peices kept coming off and it was hard to move freely.
    I saw you near one of the bars CRN!! Had no idea it was you though...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan." So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returned. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    I saw you near one of the bars CRN!! Had no idea it was you though...
    yes i was looking for some of you but with the costumes it was impossible

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon All!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Egads! It's snowing here. Big fluffy flakes. Ugh....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tsunami warning lifted in B.C. following powerful earthquake

By Staff Torstar News Service
    Share this Article

AP/Eugene Tanner Visitors and Oahu residents watch the ocean water surge in and out of the Ala Wai Harbor carrying various debris during a tsunami Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, in Honolulu. It was a sleepless night for a whole section of western North America watching and waiting for a tsunami threat to pass after a powerful earthquake rocked the northern tip of Vancouver Island.
    The 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit about 30 kilometres north of Sandspit, B.C., just a few minutes past 8 p.m. local time, sending tremors up Haida Gwaii and down as far as Metro Vancouver. There were about half a dozen aftershocks. Officials said it was the strongest earthquake to hit Canada in more than half a century.
    Neil Goodwin, a 35-year-old fishing lodge manager from Sandspit, B.C., was in his living room when the rumbling started.
    Related:

“It was the kind of shaking that if you weren’t holding onto something you’d be on the floor,” Goodwin said. “It wasn’t very violent for probably the first ten seconds and then it really amped up.”
    As the power cut out, Goodwin used the flashlight on his cellphone to find his two dogs and escape his house. He didn’t have time to assess the damage or find his cat.
    “I was just trying to get out as fast as possible,” he said. “We’re all just waiting for the next aftershock.” Goodwin drove to one of two hills designated as safety point in tsunami drills where he stood with his neighbours and watched the waves grow in size and strength.
    “Within ten minutes pretty much 90 per cent of everyone in town was in one of the two points.”
    In Queen Charlotte, Canadian Coast Guard Malcolm Dunderdale spent a sleepless night in darkness after the power cut off within seconds of the shaking.
    Gathering cell phone, mobile radios and general tsunami kits, plus blankets and pillows, Dunderdale said after the quake, which played out for what felt like as long as 30 to 45 seconds, there was nothing to do but wait.
    “It’s pretty dark out there right now,” said Dunderdale about an hour after the earthquake first struck. “We’re all just playing it cool and waiting to see if it gets worse.”
    The first tsunami was to reach the west coast at Langara Island about one and a half hours after the earthquake first struck at 9:16 p.m. But the waves caused no damage.
    While the northern tip of B.C.’s coastline remained on tsunami advisory for more than seven more hours after the earthquake, the fear of tsunami shifted to Hawaii.
    Emergency sirens across Hawaii alerted residents of the oncoming tsunami.
    “A tsunami has been generated that could cause damage along coastlines of all islands in the state of Hawaii. Urgent action should be taken to protect lives and property,” the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre said.
    Carla Morris, a stay-at-home mom in Kauai, Hawaii, first heard the emergency siren as she drove home from church. It continued for hours.
    “As we passed by the WalMart and gas station, they’re filled with people headed to higher ground,” Morris, 38, told the Toronto Star in a telephone interview. “They’re just so scared.”
    Members of Morris’s church helped evacuate seniors who live near the beach.
    “We’re just praying for everyone to be safe. We don’t want to see any destruction and most importantly you don’t want to see any lives lost,” she said.
    Highways and streets were clogged as residents living along the coast were ordered to seek higher ground. Honolulu Police ordered drivers to abandon their vehicles around 10 p.m. HST and begin walking to higher elevation.
    Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie issued an emergency proclamation about half an hour later giving emergency personnel authority to shut off water and gas mains and force evacuations.
    The tsunami warning was lifted around 3 a.m. for B.C., Oregon, Alaska from the West Coast/Alaska Tsunami Warning Center, but an advisory remained in place for California suggesting residents move out of the water and away from the harbour etc.

Thread Information