User Tag List

Page 4250 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3250 3750 4150 4200 4240 4248 4249 4250 4251 4252 4260 4300 4350 4750 5250 ... LastLast
Results 63,736 to 63,750 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Happy anniversary Jester !!!

Good luck with the water heater H

Cheers for Thirsty Thursday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

borrowing this from 1 of my friends.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Happy 21st Anniversary Jester and Kween!

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good TT All!

H-Team - Sorry about all the crap you had to go through yesterday - you are lucky that your stuff in the basement was up off the floor, if not it would have been much worse!

alohamom - What happened when you went to Marilyn's show? Were you on Monday's show where they gave away the bed to everyone?!!! I remember them doing the big givaways last year but forgot about it and don't always watch it or I would have tried to sign up.

Andi - Did you post any pictures of your trip yet, if so I missed them? anyone know?

Jester - Happy Anniversary!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dropping in to say hello and Merry Christmas to all...Happy Anniversary Jester (you Cruzing person) and Kween..

So Alex Hindmarch left the mighty "Q" to go to Joe FM in Edmonchuk...

and those Bose IE2 earbuds I won in a MM prize from Corus, well they are quite good, came with a travel case and 3 different size ear holders and the earbuds are marked "L" and "R"..excellent sound...and you can still hear what's going on around you so you have a good chance of not being hit by vehicles of any type..

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

H team-what a drag about your basement! Hang in there kiddo...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To Jester and His Kween! Best Wishes and Many More!

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Back to work today as Baxter slept better last night - poor timing as it is 21st. wedding anniversary today for the kween and I. How time flies!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSERY JESTER!!!!!!!!
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[QUOTE=ecat444;5137702]Good TT All!
    alohamom - What happened when you went to Marilyn's show? Were you on Monday's show where they gave away the bed to everyone?!!! I remember them doing the big givaways last year but forgot about it and don't always watch it or I would have tried to sign up.

[/QUOTE

Yep, I was there and my cousin, my aunt and I all got the bed as well as everything else! It was phenomenal, over $4000 in gifts each person. My aunt is only 10 years older than me and is going through a wicked divorce right now so I had asked her and her daughter to join me as I had 3 seats. We had no idea of what they were going to give away and she had tears streaming down as they rolled out this queen bed because she needs a new one and really cannot afford one right now. What a moment it was for me to see her with these tears of joy (and utter shock!) The best thing for me was a very cool Kohler shower head that you can sync your ipod with so you can sing in the shower to your playlist! My kids were over the moon about this stupid device called a "SodaStream" which uses a CO2 cartridge to carbonate drinks at home. Dont really know why they like it so much but they did. Also, I was steps away from the actor I wanted to see, Richard Armitage and they talked about his experiences filming the Hobbit as well as showed some images from the NZ premiere which was so cool, cannot wait to see this movie!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GOOD MORNING MY Q FRIENDS. SLEPT IN AGAIN. IT'S GREAT I NEED THE SLEEP. DIDN'T CRASH UNTIL 2:30am. HAVE A GREAT THIRSTY THURSDAY.
    SORRY ABOUT YOUR BASEMENT,FURNACE AND WATER PROBLEMS H TEAM. HOPE TODAY IS A BETTER ONE.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow alahomom that is Fantastic!!!! I watched part of it on TV and seen when they unveiled all the prizes and thought of you! You were so lucky to get in on that day. How far ahead did you have to book the seats? I'm thinking of next year! When do they deliver the new bed - looks pretty nice!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=alohamom;5137777]
    Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Good TT All!

[/QUOTE

Yep, I was there and my cousin, my aunt and I all got the bed as well as everything else! It was phenomenal, over $4000 in gifts each person. My aunt is only 10 years older than me and is going through a wicked divorce right now so I had asked her and her daughter to join me as I had 3 seats. We had no idea of what they were going to give away and she had tears streaming down as they rolled out this queen bed because she needs a new one and really cannot afford one right now. What a moment it was for me to see her with these tears of joy (and utter shock!) The best thing for me was a very cool Kohler shower head that you can sync your ipod with so you can sing in the shower to your playlist! My kids were over the moon about this stupid device called a "SodaStream" which uses a CO2 cartridge to carbonate drinks at home. Dont really know why they like it so much but they did. Also, I was steps away from the actor I wanted to see, Richard Armitage and they talked about his experiences filming the Hobbit as well as showed some images from the NZ premiere which was so cool, cannot wait to see this movie!!!
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A BLAST. THAT'S AMAZING ALL THE STUFF YOU GOT AS GIFTS. I WENT THE DINI PETTY SHOW ONCE YEARS AGO AND SAW MICHAEL LANDON'S DAUGHTER AND I CAN'T REMEMBER THE OTHER GUESTS. BUT I ALWAYS LOVED MICHAEL. HIS DAUGHTER WROTE A BOOK ABOUT THEIR LIFE. THIS IS AFTER MICHAEL HAD PASSED AWAY. IT JUST WAS SO COOL BEING THERE AND THE ENERGY. I ALSO SAW ARSINIO HALL SHOW LIVE IN LA. WITH JAMIE LEE CURTIS AND MARKIE POST. THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME. MY COUSIN AND I WERE FIRST IN LINE FOR TICKETS. WELL ACTUALLY I WAS STANDING I LINE BY MYSELF IN DOWNTOWN LA. BY PARMOUNT STUDIOS. AT 6:00AM IT WAS A BIT SCARY. BUT ONCE OTHERS SHOWED UP IT WAS BETTER. UNFORGETTABLE DAY FOR SURE. I'M A REAL LORD OF THE RINGS AND HOBBIT FAN CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE ALSO. LOVED THE PETER JACKSON TRIOLOGY.
    Last edited by Spartacus; Thu, Dec 6th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    22hicks, Lee03, attitash and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Wow alahomom that is Fantastic!!!! I watched part of it on TV and seen when they unveiled all the prizes and thought of you! You were so lucky to get in on that day. How far ahead did you have to book the seats? I'm thinking of next year! When do they deliver the new bed - looks pretty nice!

Thanks Evelyn! Lets go togther next year-try and get an audience full of SC Qbees! Actually, I started checking the website early October and in the audience request section, you could only request dates till Nov 24th for the longest time. Then in early Oct I started checking daily and I would say maybe last week of Oct/first week of Nov it changed one morning so I requested my best guess as to the giveaway days based on last year and a couple of weeks later they sent out an email saying I had 3 seats! Mark it on your calendar and try, I know they are very hard to get!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good holy shoot hteam, floods not allowed.

how awful - i remember when i almost lost my vinyls eeekkk.
    but is nice to hear you could handle the darn flood,

and not have it bother you much,,, as if eh?

personally i went nuts over the first flood we had
    you don't want to hear what happened when the second flood did
    so glad to hear hteam was so very much calmer then i would ever be
    and lost nothing of importance
    if you have some spare time

Thread Information