User Tag List

Page 4981 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3981 4481 4881 4931 4971 4979 4980 4981 4982 4983 4991 5031 5081 5481 5981 ... LastLast
Results 74,701 to 74,715 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    we're all set for "every second counts" starting Monday:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing
    we all love seconds!

Name:  yummy.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  56.3 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

time for jammies!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hope everyone had a Great Weekend. Busy weekend for us. Two birthday were celebrated. MIL turned 75, and Granddaughter turned two

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Not a happy Jester - cleaning up the damage from a sewer backup from Friday. Insurance sent a company in yesterday to begin cleanup; but have limited coverage for this risk ($10k doesn't go far) obviously lost carpets, a speaker part of a wall unit, boxes of books and LP's . Won't know more until adjuster comes in tomorrow.
    Everything is such a mess. We just feel violated and I can't get the smell out of my nostrils.If nothing else the lesson here is to have more contents insurance if your company offers it - basic coverage is not realistic in these expensive days of replacement and cost of labour.
    After suffering almost 2 weeks off work with my back this is an unkind twist of fate.
    Sad to hear about your sewage backup issues. We had flooding issues for two consecutive years. So we know what your going through.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

kawam congrats on the birthdays
    Name:  imagesCA1NH8BZ.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  3.9 KB
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

spent the last 2 days volunteer painting. at least it is pretty much done, and the place looks alot better.
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    spent the last 2 days volunteer painting. at least it is pretty much done, and the place looks alot better.
    Obviously nice of you CRN!!! I'm sure your work is appreciated, at least I would appreciate it!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heading out to take a witch to see some zombies...

Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Off to see one of those bands from the 60's who made their mark - The Zombies! Shes' not There, Tell her No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No (you get it!) and Time of the Season (for loving!) Is no one else going????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, just seen your post Peter!!! See you and BWW there - meeting Karl and Spart too!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Not a happy Jester - cleaning up the damage from a sewer backup from Friday. Insurance sent a company in yesterday to begin cleanup; but have limited coverage for this risk ($10k doesn't go far) obviously lost carpets, a speaker part of a wall unit, boxes of books and LP's . Won't know more until adjuster comes in tomorrow.
    Everything is such a mess. We just feel violated and I can't get the smell out of my nostrils.If nothing else the lesson here is to have more contents insurance if your company offers it - basic coverage is not realistic in these expensive days of replacement and cost of labour.
    After suffering almost 2 weeks off work with my back this is an unkind twist of fate.
    Sorry to hear Jester....got flooded out almost 5 years ago(April 1, 2008). Water came from outside . Not covered. Cost well over $10,000. Good luck tomorrow.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

error

Last edited by attitash; Sun, Mar 3rd, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi every1. Well, another w/end comes to an end.
    For those of you @ The Zombies concert, enjoy. I liked their music too.
    Good night all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all, Any reviews in yet from The Zombies? I saw them at Rama last year and they were fantastic, still sound as good as ever.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra Bread on the window sill, for whosoever would take it away.

Every day, a hunchback came and took away the Bread.

Instead of expressing gratitude, he muttered the following words as he went his way: "The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

This went on, day after day. Every day, the hunchback came, picked up the bread and uttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

The woman felt irritated. "Not a word of gratitude," she said to herself..."Everyday this hunchback utters this jingle! What does he mean?"

One day, exasperated, she decided to do away with him. "I shall get rid of this hunchback," she said. And what did she do? She added poison to the bread she prepared for him!

As she was about to keep it on the window sill, her hands trembled. "What is this I am doing?" she said

Immediately, she threw the Bread into the fire, prepared another one and kept it on the window sill.

As usual, the hunchback came, picked up the Bread and muttered the words: "The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

The hunchback proceeded on his way, blissfully unaware of the war raging in the mind of the woman.

Every day, as the woman placed the Bread on the window sill, she offered a prayer for her son who had gone to a distant place to seek his fortune. For many months, she had no news of him. She prayed for his safe return.

That evening, there was a knock on the door. As she opened it, she was surprised to find her son standing in the doorway.

He had grown thin and lean. His garments were tattered and torn. He was hungry, starved and weak.

As he saw his mother, he said, "Mom, it's a miracle I'm here.

While I was but a mile away, I was so famished that I collapsed.

I would have died, but just then an old hunchback passed by. I begged of him for a morsel of food, and he was kind enough to give me a whole Bread.

As he gave it to me, he said, "This is what I eat everyday: today, I shall give it to you, for your need is greater than mine!"

As the mother heard those words, her face turned pale. She leaned against the door for support. She remembered the poisoned bread that she had made that morning.

Had she not burnt it in the fire, it would have been eaten by her own son, and he would have lost his life! It was then that she realized the significance of the words: "The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!"

Moral : Do good and Don't ever stop doing good, even if it is not appreciated at that time.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Thread Information