User Tag List

Page 5487 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4487 4987 5387 5437 5477 5485 5486 5487 5488 5489 5497 5537 5587 5987 6487 ... LastLast
Results 82,291 to 82,305 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep your head down waynethegolfer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

S (the nephew)'s job trial went well - 9 hours of hard labour. He came back to my place and ended up crashing on the couch. Lily dog is thrilled, Quincy is not amused. He's back at the restaurant, working as a dishwasher - he's not afraid of a little hard work while he figures out what he wants to do when he grows up (not sure if I know what I want to do when I grow up either, and I'm, ahem, slightly older - ok, so I'm twice his age plus a little extra ).

Off to the theatre today. The nephew was not amused when I suggested he stop by and flirt with the young actresses.

Better go appease Quincy cat, he is so not happy with me inviting all sorts of company into his realm. Lily, on the other hand, doesn't think we throw enough dinner parties (not sure if she's hoping for food or people?).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

The Rolling Stones Encore Experience

So the Stones played the first of their two Toronto shows the other night… but you missed it! No worries, the Q has you covered!

Since our first Rolling Stones Mighty Q VIP Experience was such a hit, we thought we’d do it again with a Rolling Stones Encore Experience! Just like last time, take the new Rolling Stones I.Q. Test below. If you ace it, you and your best buddy could win a couple of great seats to the final show on June 6th, plus dinner from Smith Brothers Steakhouse Tavern, and a luxury lift from A Celebrity Limousine!

What you know could put you in the show! Best of luck!

How did Rolling Stones founder and guitarist Brian Jones die?
    drowned in his swimming pool

In what country was Keith Richards arrested for possession of heroin and cocaine in 1977?
    Canada

Who was the Rolling Stones' long-time friend, part-time piano player/road manager, and full-time father figure that died in 1985?
    Nicky Hopkins

What song starts with these lyrics: "I live in an apartment on the 99th floor in on my block, I sit at home looking out the window imagining the world had stopped,"
    Get Off Of my Cloud

Who once told Keith, "I could have written 'Satisfaction', but you couldn't have written 'Like a Rolling Stone'."?
    Bob Dylan
    Just doing the Stones quiz:
    Didn't Nicky Hopkins die in 1994, not 1985. Shouldn't the answer be Ian Stewart?

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by orsybe View Post
    Didn't Nicky Hopkins die in 1994, not 1985. Shouldn't the answer be Ian Stewart?
    I agree

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goooood Morning Everybody! Oh Loocie, I love butter tarts. Thank you very much! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well...
    I Pinched my Back yesterday, do I can hardly move.
    Without Yelping or Howling, that is.

Waiting at the Clinic now.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Good Morning! How is everyone doing today?

I am here to remind you all that today is National Butter Tart Day. I happen to really like butter tarts.

If anyone would like to get baking & donate some tarts to my cause, please call 1-800-LOOCIE-1 to arrange delivery.

Attachment 179906
    I love tarts too Loocie, even the food kind.
    Although, I must admit, they're not my favorite.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Well...

I'm very sorry to hear that Wolfie - must be horribly painful, hope you've gotten some sort of help at the Clinic....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gotta run, lots of things going on - of course all at the same time - festivals all over - looks like its summertime!!!!

Just wish the events were spaced out more!

Not sure if I'll have time to get to the S.A. too but I'd like to.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn if Nicky is the wrong answer - I've already done the contest so now I won't be able to win even if they draw my name - my own fault guess I should have checked.

p.s. Happy Caturday - be good to your puds!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Feel better wolfie & you can have the weekend off.

There is lots going on this weekend. I have the feeling that our friend ecat444 would be able to enjoy herself just about anywhere. Lots of fine music is happening out there & ribfests.

Andi - your critters have you well trained.

Nice pics WTG

RockLobster - today is also behave yourself saturday...so please take note & be a good lobster.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rabbits, Rabbits
    afternoon Q sters,
    Happy Caturday!
    had dropped my van off at the garage last night so they could change the oil & put 2 tires on it. couldn't believe the state of the front tires! they were BALD, racing slicks! no wonder I was not "feeling" the road so well in the T-storms that we had earlier this week. I had mentioned this at work a couple of weeks ago & even showed our vehicle maintenance guy. I thought they had fixed this, but when we had the T-storms, I was all over the road, hydroplaning. luckily I didn't hit anything or anybody. apparently the shop works uses was really busy & wasn't able to get to it yet, so I asked if I could get the work done at my local garage up here. he is a customer of ours anyways & I bring home parts for him on a regular basis. he couldn't believe that I was driving this van with those tires on it. being a tech person, i'm use to driving vehicles in all sorts of conditions, but this van was also being used as the shuttle truck between Hamilton & Burlington everyday. I was more concerned for his safety than mine. anyways, van is all fixed & i'm feeling a lot better about driving her down to the SA tonight, even if it rains. I know I will have traction. also got my shopping done & with the help of rodent was able to get the hay field cut & most of it weed wacked. I had started the 1 ditch when it started to drizzled, but decided I wanted to finish it before going in. by the time I had finished it, it was pouring & I was soaked. at least it looks better. hopefully tomorrow, I will get the rest of the weed wacking done. looking forward to some great music tonight & will get pics. eventually I will get the rest of the pics out of my camera to show for you. hope to see some of you SCers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    We had a wicked thunder and lightning storm blow through yesterday afternoon here at the boat too!!! There was one lightening strike that turned the sky "red" and we all jump... I swear it hit down on an island very close to us.... The "kids" left their life jackets on the dock near the seadoo and I watched them blow across the lake... I'm glad I spotted them and the "kids" were able to safely go in after them - one of the life jackts had the seadoo key attached!!!

I hope everyone enjoys their day!!
    Big Congrats on your 3 of a kind, Lee!
    hope you're enjoying the boat. aren't T-storms great up there. they are so fascinating to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Well...

So sorry to hear about your back Wolfie. hoping the clinic was able to help you out & you're not feeling the pain so much. mind you a few shots of JD will help for the pain too.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by orsybe View Post
    Name:  facepalm.png
Views: 1149
Size:  185.7 KB

sorry. guess that's another one i won't be winning..... not that i ever win anything anyways

Thread Information