User Tag List

Page 7816 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6816 7316 7716 7766 7806 7814 7815 7816 7817 7818 7826 7866 7916 8316 8816 ... LastLast
Results 117,226 to 117,240 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Another fun day of chores for me (& playtime if I give in to the brats' wishes ). Hoping I can finish re-organizing my kitchen so that I can set up my Xmas tree forest on the island before my Mom comes over on Thurs (it's her b-day, so we're celebrating at the Xmas market). I don't suppose anyone has any energy they can spare? This warm cool warm cool weather is taking its toll - the brats & I are shedding like crazy & I swear I spend most of my day vacuuming. Or brushing someone. Thankfully no one tries to groom me, or we'd really have issues with the shedding.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have a Great Tuesday Q'sters

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning Q crew

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon
    I asked if anyone had their hippy pictures and of course I could not find one myself. Guess we did not carry around cameras like we do now.Tried to get one from my grade eight class (1967)trying to fool the parents with the long bangs but it could not cover the ears, oh no parents would not allow that, but it's pretty blurry. My mother the fashion student made me this purple crepe shirt with sash and neckerchief boots and bell bottoms so big you could park a car. She saw it in a London fashion show and I had it the next week. And that was nothing compared to stuff she brought back from London and Paris in the 60 & 70's. Thank goodness I was big kid.The other picture (around 1979)is my buddy Ian who passed away while I was in London in the foreground. And we’re heading off to Vancouver in the new custom van, just a bunch of stoners heading west with the plants drying behind the fridge. From stoner to not having a toke for over 16 years now, man time is flying.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Bobby Keys, longtime saxophonist for The Rolling Stones, has died. Michael Webb, keyboardist for Bobby Keys and the Suffering *******s, confirmed Keys' death with the Scene, saying the legendary musician had been battling cirrhosis and passed away at his home in Franklin early this morning. He was 70 years old.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I sure had a exuberant time last night at Massey Hall. One item has been crossed off from my bucket list. It was so fantastic to hear that marvelous rich voice of Cat Stevens. Such a great concert & how can you go wrong in Massey Hall?

I managed to get myself around with the help of crutches & it was worth the extra effort. Also, due to my circumstances, we did not have to join the ranks of the long & winding lineup. We were able to go in through the Box Office entrance where my leg set off the security detectors. They were understanding & accommodating; even seeing us to our seats. I don't know how my friend was able to score such great seats, but wow! We were in row I-RSF. I'm thrilled to the point of almost bubbling over.

Name:  Karen & Val at Cat Stevens.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  44.2 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I sure had a exuberant time last night at Massey Hall. One item has been crossed off from my bucket list. It was so fantastic to hear that marvelous rich voice of Cat Stevens. Such a great concert & how can you go wrong in Massey Hall?

I managed to get myself around with the help of crutches & it was worth the extra effort. Also, due to my circumstances, we did not have to join the ranks of the long & winding lineup. We were able to go in through the Box Office entrance where my leg set off the security detectors. They were understanding & accommodating; even seeing us to our seats. I don't know how my friend was able to score such great seats, but wow! We were in row I-RSF. I'm thrilled to the point of almost bubbling over.
    sounds like a fabulous night, loocie! nothing beats the acoustics in massey hall.
    22hicks, rockit, Lee03 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

Name:  Karen & Val at Cat Stevens.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  44.2 KB
    That's phenomenal - so glad you got to go.
    Only seat better would be I - YSF

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey if you listen carefully you can hear Loocie singing. I say Oooh, baby, baby it's a wild world.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

Bobby Keys, longtime saxophonist for The Rolling Stones, has died. Michael Webb, keyboardist for Bobby Keys and the Suffering *******s, confirmed Keys' death with the Scene, saying the legendary musician had been battling cirrhosis and passed away at his home in Franklin early this morning. He was 70 years old.
    Live clip from 2 years ago - this man was a legend
    http://youtu.be/hED7HnzypmA

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi every1. I hope you all had a great day.
    It was a busy one for me, but I'm home & warming up finally.
    Loocie - so happy that you got to go & enjoy a fabulous evening.
    KT - that's still a pretty cool picture.
    heartgirl99, ROMEO, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jefferson Park, Oregon

Lyrid Meteor Shower at Crater Lake
    Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Oregon

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

loocie glad you had a great time, hope everyone stayed warm today.
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thread Information