User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's Going to Rock the Rink?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • O Canucks!

45 86.54%
  • Grrrrr Boston!

7 13.46%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Cool. There are a few Bruins fans here. (Not that Vancouver isn't deserving too). Would be nice if a mod or admin added a poll to this thread. Who are you rooting for?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Go Canucks!
    It's definitely going to be a good series, but have to go with my boys in 6. Although I'd love it in 5 so they could win at home. They just have the depth and drive this year. I remember the 94 run as if it was yesterday - even though I was around 10. I cried after game 7 when we lost. This is our year though, no denying it.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Go Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs are soo stressful! And VERY ritualistic in my house. If I watch a game, and they lose, i'm not allowed to watch the next game. Like not even to check in on the score (radio is ok). If I do laundry, or dishes, or make jewelry, and they lose, that's out for the duration of the next game too!

I remember how horrid the riots were back in '94 too though.. soo sad! The Province had a big pic of some roudy teenagers on the front page, with the headlines asking to call in if you recognised anyone. Well 3 of the punks were from my school lol.

I do LOVE how our beautiful city has come together though, like the Olympics all over again!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

we have these rituals as well in our home. Up until the Friday game of the May long weekend the Canucks had not lost a game when myself and three of my friends had watched it at our house. If we watched outside of our house they lost everytime. After that Friday we were able to leave the house on Sunday and win and actually go to the game on Tuesday and win (I am lucky enough to have a father who gets tickets through work).
    It was also funny too beccause during that Friday game the Canucks only scored when our friend (who is not usually watching the games with us) was out of the room. So we continued to send him out of the room and we kept scoring... Its too funny what these rituals do to us until they are broken..

these playoffs have definitely got me excited and ready this week off after an exciting finish is killing me.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guccigoo22 View Post
    Go Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs are soo stressful! And VERY ritualistic in my house. If I watch a game, and they lose, i'm not allowed to watch the next game. Like not even to check in on the score (radio is ok). If I do laundry, or dishes, or make jewelry, and they lose, that's out for the duration of the next game too!

I remember how horrid the riots were back in '94 too though.. soo sad! The Province had a big pic of some roudy teenagers on the front page, with the headlines asking to call in if you recognised anyone. Well 3 of the punks were from my school lol.

I do LOVE how our beautiful city has come together though, like the Olympics all over again!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I won't be rooting for one team or the other, I'm just looking forward to some great hockey woohoo! I do have some individual players I'll be rooting for like both goalies *have a thing for goalies lol and Vancouver's native son Lucic .

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Hey Canucks, are you ready for your butt-kicking tonight?

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Cool. There are a few Bruins fans here. (Not that Vancouver isn't deserving too). Would be nice if a mod or admin added a poll to this thread. Who are you rooting for?
    By request!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Hey Canucks, are you ready for your butt-kicking tonight?

Hey Amber I think you made a typo on your post... you meant Hey Bruins, are you ready for your butt-kicking tonight!!

Go Canucks......35 more minutes before faceoff woohoo!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    By request!
    Thanks ma'am.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

My prediction for game 1:

Are you ready?

Because I'm NEVER wrong!

NEVER!

Okay...

Wait for it...

Here it is!!

My prediction is...

GREAT HOCKEY!!!!

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Go Canucks! Lord Stanley's cup belongs in Canada!

Boo to Brad Marchand!
    Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

My street in Oshawa is so quiet, you could almost see tumbleweed rolling down.
    No one is outside.
    Everyone is watching hockey!

Couponista in Training... RyRy's Grasshopper's Avatar
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Great kill by the Canucks. Good fast game so far! Can't wait for Don at intermission..
    Everyone Swag Bucks! Do you? You should join ~ all the cool kids are doing it! Just a few clicks and searches a day and you'll be on your way to free! PM me for a 'how-to.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy's Grasshopper View Post
    Great kill by the Canucks. Good fast game so far! Can't wait for Don at intermission..
    Can't wait for the wife to go to sleep so I can watch the game. (She's watching AFV now. )

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information