User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks a million... needed most of those products.

Trading Score
    47 (96%)

Great Thanks!!
    Visit My Blog: Shop Smart Not Hard

Helping Your Family Save Money So You Can Get Back to What's Important

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I've been trying to get this point across for a while now, and people always get rude a defensive - people take advantage of things, and then we loose the privileges - it was so convienent to be able to go to right@home and get a coupon from time to time without having to wait for the mail to process it - but people with their 50+ ziploc bag coupons printed ruined it for us all. I wish people would take these things seriously, I hate to have to harp, but I really believe strongly that if we continue to abuse these things we will loose them forever - first right@home and who knows what next -

I know a lot of people disagreed with what I said in regards to multiple websaver and save.ca accounts as well - but as I said - if we continue to abuse it - we will loose it. Please consider the people who use these sites responsibly when choosing to abuse them, or it will ruin it for us all
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks!!
    <center>

</center>

I'm Delicious TheOriginalTruffles's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Um, okay?

They change things because sales are cyclical, not because of abuse of a couple of people.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I hope so - although, the coupons themselves always changed, yet still allowed us to print them, they didnt just change the coupon this time, they changed the way they distribute them. This makes it very hard to use them when we get a sale, since we now have to order them and wait for them to arrive, rather then seeing a sale, and printing them out for use right away
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Tue, May 31st, 2011 at 03:10 PM.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I am glad they did this ..as I couldn't use printed cpns at my stores anyways ..most stores in my area don't accept printables or give a really hard time when they do accept them ( don't really blame them due to fraud/abuse by some customer's ) ..I would have just used 1 printable cpn anyways even if they did accept them .

I always use to cringe when I used to see people buy tons of stuff & used to abuse the system by printing numerous printables thru PDF's etc when the cpn was clearly meant for one time use & print .

The abusers just ruined it for themselves & other honest folks but I am actually going to benefit from this abuse ..ha ha ha ..as I can now use the mailed to home cpns ..instead of the printables which are never accepted in my area .

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I've been trying to get this point across for a while now, and people always get rude a defensive - people take advantage of things, and then we loose the privileges - it was so convienent to be able to go to right@home and get a coupon from time to time without having to wait for the mail to process it - but people with their 50+ ziploc bag coupons printed ruined it for us all. I wish people would take these things seriously, I hate to have to harp, but I really believe strongly that if we continue to abuse these things we will loose them forever - first right@home and who knows what next -

I know a lot of people disagreed with what I said in regards to multiple websaver and save.ca accounts as well - but as I said - if we continue to abuse it - we will loose it. Please consider the people who use these sites responsibly when choosing to abuse them, or it will ruin it for us all

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

So glad that they went to websaver as l don't think we will get as hassled at the stores anymore.

I'm Delicious TheOriginalTruffles's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I hope so - although, the coupons themselves always changed, yet still allowed us to print them, they didnt just change the coupon this time, they changed the way they distribute them. This makes it very hard to use them when we get a sale, since we now have to order them and wait for them to arrive, rather then seeing a sale, and printing them out for use right away
    They changed the way they are distributed because of Websaver pursuing a deal with their products. Websaver is a company out to make money and the way they do that is to pursue companies that offer multiple product lines. The more people use coupons, the more money Websaver, the company that Websaver has contracted with, and the stores make. It's a business. Coupons are an advertising mechanism to get consumers. A big Multi-National is not going to be finger-wagging at multiple downloads. They are just too big.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

This is a great improvement! I haven't had problems using printable coupons but I know many people do. This creates a more level 'playing field'. I'm not worried about not having a coupon in time for a sale. I will go ahead an order coupons for products I use and hang onto them until the items go on sale...just as I do with all my other coupons.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for posting. I agree that I would rather recieve the coupons by mail. Although it will take longer at least I wont have the hassle of stores not wanting to take printed coupons.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

thanks for posting this link....and I agree with the folks that are concerned about the abuse of printing coupons...glad to see that this is now through websaver!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

YEAH! more cleaning supplies, which I need when I move!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    wow. no more printable coupons. maybe the overuse of ziploc $4wub2 coupon?
    Exactly my thought

I see more & more changes in the future unfortunately ..stacking is almost impossible thesedays with the new wordings & now almost all printables will be gone too

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information