User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was at the westend Superstore today and they had the Quantum Starter Kits for $5.97. This is the first time I found them in stock under $6.00. I gave the cashier my coupon (got 1 from Finish website) and she said out loud for everyone to hear that it was a fake coupon. She gave it to another person to confirm it at Customer Service and that lady came back and said they could not accept it. It is only good if I brought in the whole page printed out. I was embarrassed to say the least. My first time using a printable at Superstore and now my last time because I do not ever want to feel like that again.

My question is this, I have read over and over about how people were able to get multiple products and I wonder how that is possible.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    144 (100%)

I have had the same experience at my superstore. They treat you as if you are a shop lifter because you are using coupons to get products for free. I encourage you to place complaint on there website as it goes straight to head office. If you complain to the store things never change in the store anyways that is what i found. I emailed lowblaws and they said they were horrified by the way they had treated me. If enough people complain they were start having to treat people better. Lately using coupons has been very trying just with how i have been treated anyways

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I was able to get my $60 transaction down to $6 yesterday at the Westend Superstore and they were great. They were appologizing to me that their systems are not coupon friendly. I have not tried to redeem printables there though. FPC's have been no problem. I've had more trouble with the Westend Walmart...
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I used several coupons at the superstore outside of the park. The computer had to be overridden for 4 coupons but the ladies were nice about it. Too bad you had such bad experiences.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am a shopper at west end superstore! and I never had a problem!....They have always been friendly to me and always allowed me to use a manufacture and a coupon zone! I am sorry to hear it was so horribable for you!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I shopped there today. I did 4 transactions as I had coupons for every item I was buying and don't have the patience for the cranky supervisors I always seem to get there.

I defintiely wish they would increase the $ amount of coupons before you need an override.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a horrible visit at this store as well, as a result, I will not shop at that location ever again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information