User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I just looked at my receipt, I purchased the Lysol soap for the rebate and a couple of other things so I could use my $10 card I earned the previous week. The cashier was new and had no idea about the coupons and called someone over a couple of times to ask. Anyways, I just pulled out my receipt and instead of looking like a giftcard of some sort ont he bottom, the $10 was entered as a vendor coupon (2001) so my total is $2.76 instead of $12.76 and that as a partial payment method...
    Anyways, any idea if the Lysol rebate is going to have a problem with this? I was thinking it wouldn't be a problem as it would look more like a gift card for payment and keep my total up
    Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would personally just black out totals. I don't think it's their business what else I bought, nor how much I paid out of pocket for it. All they ask for is the date and sale price to be there, which means how much it scanned up for, not how much you paid.

I'm not a seasoned rebater but I think blacking out any other info is perfectly fine, just leave the date and that one item shown.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Ah, good idea. I'll scan/copy it first in case something comes up where I need the rest of the info :D Thank you!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarinetb View Post
    Ah, good idea. I'll scan/copy it first in case something comes up where I need the rest of the info :D Thank you!
    I ALWAYS keep a scanned copy on my computer just in case. It actually helped me with the High 5 Quaker promo from a few months back. I hadn't heard anything and I've been calling for like a month, and only now have they asked for the copy I have on my computer.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I've used coupons on MIR's & have had no problems getting the rebate! Make sure you write the upc code on your reciept & keep a copy of it & the MIR form!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Not too sure which MIR you have but mine says you must include your ORIGINAL RECIEPT and write the UPC on it

Quote Originally Posted by clarinetb View Post

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Not too sure which MIR you have but mine says you must include your ORIGINAL RECIEPT and write the UPC on it
    I include the original receipt, keep a scan, but figured if I was going to black out stuff to scan it first so I have all the details on my copy :D

Thanks everyone. Not sure why they'd put their GC as a coupon.... strange But sounds like there haven't been any pickiness with this so far!

Thread Information