User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I called my local paper to see if the coupons were in them.

The lady told me some one stole 150 newspapers this morning. That makes me mad

This out of the goldstream gazzete
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

Sad :-(.
    Sometimes people don't realise that those bundles left outside, are for carriers to pick up, and deliver on their routes. Now 150 homes will not get their papers.

Most communities do have extras, and will give them happily if you call (as you tried to do ), but not if people take whole bundles!!

Even Brandsaver has caught on to this, and has as a result, actually reduced the number of communities (areas?) that even recieve the inserts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow !...the carrier in my neighbourhood didn't even deliver them and put all their bundled flyers in the recycle..good thing the coupons don't come in our area until Saturday. If I don't find any in the community box (somehow my street and 2 others have NEVER had delivery) I'm going knock on their dang door and ask for my paper !
    Do a good deed...give a Coupon
    to a stranger !

I love coupons!
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wow, that is just low. Recycle walk and ask your friends and neighbours!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

WOW! who does that . .. honestly!
    Luckily, the person who delivers the newspaper to my neighbourhood usually delivers on time with all the right flyers.
    Call your local newspaper supplier and ask if you could have your coupons if you didn't get them when you were suppose to

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Woah - that is so not cool; some people are going crazy for coupons, stealing newspapers, and in another post, someone saw, in a store, a box of cereal that had been torn to get the coupon on a shelf, and those peelie-coupons were taken off of another product....
    whoever stole those coupons should have done like others do; go to the local newspaper stand and buy it, or subscribe to it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

She said she will call me on monday if any our left it just makes me mad. I will be getting my tc tomorrow with them but still mad.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have told a cashier at independent that we had not received there weekly flyers and was told to tell the manager . some carriers do not do there job and if no one complains they will never know. and now with these reality shows i am sure that people who live in apartment blocks i seem to remember from many years ago they use to leave them near the mailbox very easy to grab!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

That is so low! I'm confused ... is the P&G brandsaver flyer different than the Rexall flyer someone else posted about earlier? I can't seem to find either in the papers, only saw the flyer with a whole bunch of coupons in it for RExall online.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

thats just WOW! really low.. it's bad enough not of the in town papers have the inserts and you have to BUY a paper just to get the insert

and from what i hear (haven't gotten one myself) that this insert isnt that great (atleast for stacking purposes) with the new wording change and the lack of olay coupons
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

I haven't been getting my local paper in about 6wks. So i emailed them today and they replied with in 3hrs. they said they would have a paper to me this afternoon. and they would be calleing fo rthe next 3wks to verify that i am now getting my paper.

My paper was delivered by 5pm!! YAY....now to see if they call to verify for the next 3 wks.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

WOW!! Thats so sad to hear, I mean really, what the heck are you going to do with 150 coupons of the same items???

We had a similar situation at the LD at Tillicum when the SmartSource came out. None of their TCs had them, but the corner store where I bought mine (3) had them in it.

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    thats just WOW! really low.. it's bad enough not of the in town papers have the inserts and you have to BUY a paper just to get the insert

and from what i hear (haven't gotten one myself) that this insert isnt that great (atleast for stacking purposes) with the new wording change and the lack of olay coupons

Yeah, the wording isn't that great. I've got 11 of the new Brandsavers (collected from a variety of friends and family members, lol) and I actually think that might be enough to last me the next two months. Normally I'd try to get as many as possible for stacking but, since they can't be stacked, I won't go through nearly as many. :/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was there early this morning and there was a lady in a car that said they weren't open until one she was a little snarky and now I know why. That is sick!!! Whoever did that should be ashamed. I picked up two from the store but no inserts so tomorrow it is for me.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MyCupcake View Post
    WOW!! Thats so sad to hear, I mean really, what the heck are you going to do with 150 coupons of the same items???

We had a similar situation at the LD at Tillicum when the SmartSource came out. None of their TCs had them, but the corner store where I bought mine (3) had them in it.

someone stole them from the TC papers?!?! now THAT is low.. thats a paid for paper!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information