User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I am trying to get into a Theatre program...I went to guidance and they said something about tutorials that they will walk us through in December...isn't that a little late?
    Two years ago, the deadline was January. Not sure about this year. Do some research now. I am not familiar with Theatre programs though.

Have fun!

bug
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I am trying to get into a Theatre program...I went to guidance and they said something about tutorials that they will walk us through in December...isn't that a little late?
    Theatre....very cool. Try calling OUAC directly - you might have to wait on the phone for a bit, though.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OMG ok so now I find out that I have to go to Fanshawe first in London for two years, then go to Brock for the third and fourth year since I don't have University level theatre credits from highschool, our school only offers open theatre classes that everyone can take without a prerequisite...so I think my school has officially screwed me over...and I doubt my parents are too happy now that I told them instead of moving to St. Catherine's I am now moving all the way to London, Ontario for the first two year...grrr

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Junior Canuck fierce_angel_6000's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When I applied, I made sure to get it done during the Christmas holidays or before.

You'll have to check the deadline though.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Back then my highschool gave each of us a pin, then u go to OUAC and apply there. Its very fast, and I hope you already have some ideas of what university of what courses u wan to do. Also, please make sure you have yr credit card on you, you need that to pay for the application. Few years ago it was 80 bucks for 3 choices, not sure about now. ( you can pay by money order too, but thats lot slower)

And if you dont wan to wait for the school, u can always apply it on yr own first, just fill in the info at OUAC and you will get yr pin.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's more expensive... at least registering through COMPASS.

$1xx or so, and each school you apply to you are charged an amount ($40+, different for each)

But deadlines are in April or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information