User Tag List

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

My cousin is on it and lost 9lbs in a week. Has anyone else used it - pros and cons?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't used it, but know about it.
    I just think anything based on shakes, etc. isn't a good idea. It's best to implement some sort of plan based on healthy eating and lifestyle.

Plus, it's quite pricey
    http://www.visalusshakes.com/bodybyviproducts.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is incredible!! I have been on the challenge for a month now and I am losing weight and feeling GREAT!! I LOVE it. The prices are actually NOT expensive...because they aren't in ADDITION to what you already spend, you just redirect your money for those meals to there - which is actually cheaper and saves you money because with the shakes you spend less than $2...and with a normal meal the average cost is $6. So you actually SAVE money lol I am a single mother in school FT and clearly can't afford luxury items so it wouldn't be possible for me if it were expensive. Not to mention you can easily get it for FREE by just signing up three friends...which normally your friends want to know how you are getting so healthy and want on board right? So its kinda simple.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

My cousin has been selling this stuff for a while, she actually just made it to National Director.

With that always comes the "oh you should take the challenge" yadda yadda. Honestly, I don't think I ever will purchase any of the products. In my eyes this is like any other gimmick to lose weight. How is visalus any different than other meal replacement shakes out there like slimfast, optifast, medifast and SO many others? It's not really... honestly these methods are really only good for short term weight loss, like let's say dropping pounds to fit into a dress or bikini. Of course you are going to lose weight at first, because you are drastically cutting calories from your diet by skipping meals and drinking these shakes. It's not going to change any unhealthy eating habits you had before, and it's not some miracle drink that is going to help you lose those pounds forever. It's monotonous too... do you really think that months down the road you are going to be satisified with just drinking shakes and having one meal a day. Once you stop drinking the shakes and start eating normally you are GOING to put weight back on, lol.

I used to be really overweight, I had tried every gimmick and every other diet out there it just wasn't realistic over the long run, it gets boring and costs money. Over a 3 year span I lost 110lbs, it wasn't hard it was just cutting out things here and there, gave up pop, juice and started exercising every other day.

I don't know to each their own, but in the long run you'll figure it out...

Thread Information